Status: Off Hiatus!

I Bottle Up My Hollywood

A Little Insight

“Did you read hotgossipheather.com today?” I said into the phone receiver with a smile.

“They really are persistent to find out we are a couple, huh?” he said with a chuckle.

Just his laugh made my smile grow bigger. I'm Liz McCarthy. Well Actually Elizabeth Grace McCarthy. I come from a big family in New Jersey. Both parents one of 4 and our family doesn't quite know birth control. When I landed a acting gig in California, my parents begged me not to go. Saying I was ”Never going to return to us.” . My family is pretty close. I have two older brothers but everyone only thinks I have one for.... personal reasons. Anyways, I just recently turned 19 and I have brown hair and blue eyes which sometimes look green and gray. I never thought I would be where I am now. With paparazzi following me and my love life being questioned. Right now I am in a relationship with John. You know, John O'Callaghan from The Maine. Long brown hair and crooked smile. At this point in our relationship I have no clue how serious we are and I don't want to put myself in too deep.

“I think it's hilarious. Imagine when they find out we are more then friends. There will be pregnancy, marriage, and cheating rumors flying like crazy!” John laughed at my last couple and I could imagine him nodding his head even though we are talking over the phone.

“Well I have to go to Pat's. Video games and junk as usual.”

“Have fun! Tell everyone I said hey!”

“Oh I will. I'll talk to you later.”

“Bye!” Then I hung up the phone. Right now I am hanging upside down off the side of my bed with my hair hitting the floor. I let the phone drop to the floor. I'm debating whether I want to stay in and avoid the constant flashes or go out and hang with my friends. With a grunt I pull myself right side up and slide off my bed. I got dressed and I called up Kelsey. Kelsey isn't famous yet. She's my best friend since high school. She has an amazing voice and is trying to put out an album. We haven't had much time to hang lately because of our careers.

“Helloooooooo!” She always answers the phone with different things! Last time it was, “Hello City Morgue you kill 'em, we chill 'em”. We always keep each other laughing.

“Yo ho! Whats up?” I say as I'm trying to put my hair in a clip. The phone jammed in between my shoulder and ear.

“Nothing bored as hell!”

“I just got off the phone with John and-”

“Awww! How's your boy toy?” Kelsey and John have met once and every since she always asks how he is. I know she isn't into him or anything she is just a sucker for love. Even though I don't know if it's love quite yet.

“He's good! So anyway-”

“You guys are adorable together! And did you see hotgossipheather.com! Your secret ain't gonna be a secret for long girl!”

“I know. Anyways, and don't interrupt me! I was wondering if you wanted to hang. Maybe a little shopping.”

“Hells yeah!! Pick me up in 10 minutes!”

“Alright.” I hold back laughter at her excitement.

“See ya!” And I hear the dial tone.

I go in search for my keys because it takes around 10 minuter to get there. Once I find them I grab my bag putting my wallet, cell phone, ipod, and chap stick inside and head out. Once I'm out of my
house I am quickly bombarded with flashes. I knew I should have parked in the garage last night. I hear yells along the lines of “How are you and John?!” and “Is it true you guys are eloping?!”. I just simply get in my car and do my best to not run them over. Yep. This is the life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright so this is the second chapter. I hope somebody is enjoying this.
Please leave me feedback on how I am doing. This is my first story so it probably does suck.

her outfit
her house