Status: Off Hiatus!

I Bottle Up My Hollywood

Shopping and Suprises.

I didn't get out of the car when I pulled up to Kelsey's apartment knowing she would be out in a minute. Not even 30 seconds later she came bounding out and quickly got into my car.

“Hey!” She says once she is settled. I pull out of her apartment complex and continue on the road.

“Hey girl! Where to first?”

“Let's just go to the nearest shopping outlet.”

“Alright.” I say and proceed on the drive. The Great Escape by Boys Like Girls, a personal favorite band, comes on the radio and we blast in and sing along.

When we arrive I park my car along the street and get out of the car. I put money in the meter and begin walking down the sidewalk along the stores with Kels. We go into Delias and Hot Topic buying a few things and then she drags me into Victoria Secrets. Thankfully no paparazzi have found me yet.

“You are trying this on!! And I will not take no for an answer! He will totally love you in this!”

I take the lingerie set from her hands.

“What's the point? We aren't having sex yet.”

I thought her face was stuck in the emotion of shock. “What?! I thought you were! Oh my god! How did I not know this? I thought that was part of your relationship since you don't know if it is serious or not. I thought you said for now it's fun until you know. When you said fun I believed you meant fun!”

“Well as of right now that kind of fun hasn't been happening. We have both been real busy with our careers anyway. And I don't want to have sex with him till I know the seriousness of the relationship!”

“Okay! Okay! But still, you should try in on. Hide it in your draw for a rainy day.”

With a frustrated sigh I took the babydoll pair and went into the dressing room. It's not that I don't want to be that intimate with John because believe me I do. It's just that I don't want to put myself out there to find out it's just a fling to him. I was in complete thought of how I was going to ask John what our relationship was when a knock came on the dressing room door.

“Are you almost done?”

With a roll of my eyes I opened the door for Alexa to look in! She gave me a supportive nod and began telling me on how I looked soo good in it and how, when I showed John, he would love it. I didn't take in too much since I was still in thought. What am I going to do?

I ended up getting the lingerie and a outfit . As I was walking out the paparazzi spotted me. And here we go again!

“What did you ladies buy?” one pap asked.

I gave them a smile and wave and said “ Just doing a little shopping with my best friend guys.”

“Oh did you buy anything special for your boy toy John O'Callaghan”

Kelsey and I began giggling, one because he said boy toy and two because we actually did. “John is just a really good friend and I don't think he is going to be able to fit into my new sweat pants and tank top.”

We came up to Tilly's and the paps were still yelling stuff at us. We quickly entered the store and did a little more shopping. By the end of the day I had 5 bags and was tired. While Kelsey had 4 and hyper. We both agreed it was time to head home. After ignoring the paparazzi most of the day I gave them one last wave before driving off towards Kelsey's house.

“Well today was fun! We gotta hang out soon!”Kelsey said when I pulled up to her apartment for the second time today.

“Definitely! I'll text you tomorrow.”

“Alright see ya.” She said as we quickly hugged and she got out of my car. When I saw her slip into her door I began we descent home.

After about 10 minutes I pulled into driveway and clicked the garage button remembering the incident this morning. Flashes were going off outside my window. Thank god my windows were tinted! Once I parked the car I didn't get out until I saw the garage door slam closed.

I went inside my house and put my bags on the couch. I looked out the window and saw those little life-intruders exiting my property and heading home. I plopped down on the couch and took off my converse. My cell phone buzzed in my pocket. It was a text from John that read “I missed you.” and a look of confusion came on my face when I saw he typed in past tense. Then I heard a knock on my front door. I was still looking down at my phone trying to figure out why he sent the text that way on my way to the door. I turned the handle of my front door and looked up to see who was knocking on my front door only to come face to face with....
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I took so long with this chapter. i forgot where I was going with this story. If you want a visual of Kelsey I imagine she would look like this.

Please comment and subscribe so I know if I should continue writing this or if I am just wasting my time.

If you have any questions or suggestions it would be really appreciated.

-Mo!

Kelsey's outfit
Liz's car
lingerie she bought
outfit she bought