I Never Told You What I Do for a Living

The Very End

“After that, the voices mysteriously disappeared, never to be heard from again. They say that Revenge and Pirate are still robbing banks to this day!”
Gerard stared at his obviously high brother, “Mikey please, whatever it is your smoking, stop.”
Bob considered the tale for a moment, “I actually liked that one, it was deep. It had a meaning...” Ray stared at him, “What meaning? Not to trust voices you hear in your head?”

“No...” Mikey muttered slowly “The moral is...” He thought a minute before grinning smugly. “If I died, you'd be sad.” His brother laughed and admitted “I would.”

Bob and Ray glared “What about us?”

“And me!” Frankie yelled. Gerard laughed again and grabbed a microphone. “I love you all equally! Now lets start the show before these kids have to wait any longer.” Everyone nodded and proceeded to get ready.

Ray stopped, frowning. “Mikey, You okay?” Everyone noticed Mikey had tears running down his face.

“What’s wrong?” His brother asked worriedly.

Mikey sniffled ,“You blew me up man! Your own brother!” His bandmates sighed.

Where did he get this stuff?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long! And it kinda sucks.

This is where I say thank you to our amazing commenters, of course.
Thank you bunches and bunches and bunches: St. Jessie, mychemadvntrs, Mad.As.A.Cow, heartlessxsinner, XxVengeancexX, XxMsGerardPunkWayxX, the-sycotice-scenemo. Its been great guys. *sniffles* Really great.
Extra special thanks to Ignorance(Poison), the most awesome-tastic writer ever. And to our subscribers and all the past, present and future readers who may not have commented. We love you lots anyways. ^-^
Hope you all enjoyed the story as much as we did!
*Robin!