Status: i don't have my computer as of 09/04/10. i need to focus on my school work. but maybe if you comment, i can steal it back. i need to know you care.

Walls

I built around myself.

(Magie)

Today was Thanksgiving.

We were having the band and some other friends over today.

Our parents were on vacation somewhere in the Caribbean and everyone else’s parents were elsewhere.

The guys decided that we would cook everything ourselves. And by we, I mean me with the help of Alex.

So you know Alex and I have been going out for a couple of weeks now. It started that night Martin came over. I told him that I still had feelings for him, and he told he felt the same and more than showed that he felt that way…

But today we had to cook for about 15 people. And I rarely cook, let alone a full course meal with turkey and shit.

Alex was bringing in the groceries I had asked him to bring over on his way here while I was putting the turkey in the oven. He entered the kitchen, placing down the bags, just as I closed the oven door.

“Hey” I walked over and kissed him

He kissed me back and wrapped his around me “Hey”

“So you ready to cook?”

“Not really, but I’ll watch you do it.”

I just laughed. “Well you’re helping, so take out a pot and fill it with water then place it on the stove. Then peel potatoes and put them in the water.”

“You’re lucky you’re pretty.”

“And you’re lucky you’re good in bed.”

“Just good?”

“Get to work, before I bet you.”

“I thought you were above domestic abuse.”

“I’m not above anything.”
__________

We were all sitting around the table. It was nice to have everyone together. It was me, Alex, Jack, Alli, Hana, Zack, Rian, Kara, Matt, Kayt, Vinny, and Christina.

We weren’t doing that cheesy say everything you’re thankful for.

Half way through the meal, Jack realized he had forgotten to get desert like I had asked him to.

I told him I would run to the diner and get a pie after we were done eating, Alex offered to come, but I told him to stay with his friends and that I would be right back.

I walked down to the diner and told them I needed an apple pie and pumpkin pie, they said it would be 10 minutes. I sat down at the counter and looked around; I turned and saw who other than Martin sitting in the back of the diner eating by himself.

I sighed and got up from the stool. I walked over to his table and cleared my throat.

He looked up and smiled.

“Hey” I said with my arms crossed.

He wiped his mouth and swallowed “Hey, sit down.”

I looked around and sat down. I didn’t want to be rude, but I had to ask “What are you doing here?”

“Eating”

“No, I meant here, in Baltimore, 5 minutes away from where I live.”

“Oh, we’re beginning to record and write our new album and the producer happens to live here. I’m not stalking you.”

“You’re spending Thanksgiving alone?”

“Everyone else went to the producer’s house for dinner, but I wanted to stay in the studio and write a little bit more. It ended up being another three hours. So I just came here because I remember coming here with you and how good the food was and that they were open on all the holidays.”

I remembered those days where it was just me and Martin, going to the dinner and staying in the apartment watching crappy movies in our pajamas. I hated those days because it was right after I had found what Alex had done. But I loved them because they had brought Martin and I closer.

“You shouldn’t be here all by yourself. Come back with me.”

“Are you sure? I don’t want anybody to be upset by my presence.”

“Fuck anybody else.”

He smiled “There’s my Magie.”

We went back up to the counter, I grabbed the pies and paid for them and he paid for his meal.

We walked back to the apartment and I entered with him behind. We walked to the dining room and heard the room silence.

Everyone was staring at Martin.

I cleared my throat “Everyone you remember Martin, Martin this is everyone.”

Alex gave me a look “Mags, can we go talk in the other room?”

“Sure” I took his hand and lead him to my bedroom

“What’s up?”

“Why the hell is he here?”

“I went to the diner and he was there eating by himself. I felt bad for him, so invited him to
come back.”

“Why the hell is he in Baltimore?”

“He said he was here with the band recording the new album.”

“Well I think its bullshit.”

“I know but you would do the same thing if you saw Lisa in the diner.”

I saw the anger in his eyes raise. “And you would be even more pissed off than me right now.”

“I’ll make him leave after desert.”

“You better”

I walked over to him and hugged him. He didn’t hug me back at first, and then I kissed his cheek, then his jaw, then his neck. I felt his arms snake around me.

“You make it impossible for me to stay mad at you when you kiss me like that.”

“That was the plan.”

“You’re making this up to me later.”

“I was already planning on that.”

We went out into the living room to see everyone huddled around television watching football.

With the exception of Martin, whom everyone had seemed to exile to the kitchen where he was kind enough to begin to do the dishes.

Alex plopped down on the couch. I walked into the kitchen.

“I’m sorry for everyone’s bad behavior.”

Martin turned around with a huff “It’s ok. My guys would be the same if you came over with Alex, I get it.”

He turned around to finish the dishes.

“Martin, stop you don’t have to do that.”

He stopped and went back to the table and sat down with a sigh. I sat across from him. Everyone was still enthralled with the television.

“When do you go back to Boston?”

“The week before Christmas, don’t worry, you won’t see my face again.” he snapped

“But I like seeing you.” I said with a smile trying to make him smile.

“You’re just saying that. You haven’t tried seeing me since you came to Boston. You don’t miss me since you have Alex. The only reason you had me come here was guilt. You don’t want me here. No one does. No one wants me anywhere. I don’t need you’re pity.” He said viciously

“I’m not giving you pity.” I whispered.

“Don’t try to defend it. You know what you’re doing. Just get over it. If you ever get over yourself and this fucking crowd, you know where I live.”

He just got up, grabbed his jacket, and stormed out.

I was stunned. He was upset at me. But why?

Why did his attitude change so fastly?

Wasn’t I the one that was supposed to be upset?

I got up and sat down on the couch next to Alex and snuggled into his side, very confused.

He must have saw the confusion. “You ok hun?”

“No, I don’t feel well. I’m going to lie down.” I got up, “Goodnight everyone. Sorry I feel like crap.” They all waved

I went into my room, took all my clothes off, got under the cover in just my underwear, and cried myself to sleep in the dark.

I didn’t even flinch when Alex came in and laid with and try to sooth me.
♠ ♠ ♠
new chapter.
sorry it's been forever.
but i have work 4 out of 7 days a week.
plus two AP classes. the rest being all honors classes.
and i like to have a social life on the side.
but today i had off and i have tomorrow off.
comment<3
i love you