You're Done. Panic! At The Disco

Chapter Two.

On Saturday I went out to dinner with Brendon. He took me to Friendly's and he INSISTED on paying for me.
It wasn't a fancy dinner, but i actually had fun.
I thought it would be awkward and he would be hitting on me all night, but it was just like two friends out to eat.
After he drove me home in his beat up purple mini van i stayed in it to say goodbye.

"I had alot of fun tonight Bren, I was kinda apprehensive at first about this, but i ended up having alot of fun."

"I'm glad." He smiled and put his hand on top of mine. "So, when do you want to start working on our project?" He asked rubbing his thumb against the back of my hand.

I was so concentrated on the movement of his finger that it me me a few second to process what he said and to answer him.

"Um, how about, uh, Tuesday?" I asked "We could do it at my house."

"Sure sounds graet!" he said with a huge smile.

"Okay, well i better get in." I moved my hand from under his and unbuckled my seatbelt. I got out of the car and turned around.

"Thanks again Bren, It really was a blast."

"Anytime Aiden"

"Night." I started to ease the door shut

"Night" and i fully shut the door and walked up to my door.right as i opened the door Brendon beeped, waved, and drove off.

***

It was Sunday morning when i woke up to my Phone ringing.

"Hello?" i slurred still very tired.

"Aiden! hey, it's Spencer."

"Hey Spence." I said getting up out of bed to go splash water on my face.

"Well, today me and Ryan are going to Water Wizz, want to come?"

"What time is it?"

"8:30."

"Ugh, sure i'll go, it's not like i'm gonna get back to sleep after this."

"Atta girl. Okay we'll be at your house in an hour! Don't forget your sunblock missy!"

"Yeah yeah, bye."

"Hasta la visa, baby."

I went downstairs and asked my mom if it was okay for m to go with them and she said it would be perfectly fine and gave me 30 dollars to get in and to get lunch.

"Thanks mom." I said kissing her on the cheek.

"Anytime sweetie."

I ran upstairs and took a show, got out and put on my black and yellow bikini with a pair of yellow sofies and a grey tank top, i left my hair down so it would get a natural wavy look, and their was no point in doing something with it if i was only gonna get it wet again.

After i grabbed my towel, put on sunblock, got a bag of my stuff and put on my yellow flip flops i sat down in my kitchen and got out a strawberry poptart. Not only 2 minutes later the door bell rang.

"Bye mom! be back later" I yelled running to the door.

"Don't get burnt!"

"I wont! I yelled over my shoulder and opened up the front door to a very smiley Ryan.

"What are you so smiley about?" I asked giving him a hug ans shutting the front door.

"Were going to Water wizz! What isn't their to smile about?!?"

"Touche Mister Ross, touche. Guess what"

"What?" he asked skeptically.

"Shotgun no blitz!" i yelled running to the passengers seat.

"Oh no you don't." Spencer and Ryan said at the same time.

I made a pouty face, "Why?"

"You and Ryan are both sitting int he back, because i know you two would fight about shotgun."

"But i called it! I stomped my foot.

"In the back jack." Spencer said leaning across he passengers seat and closing the door.

"C'mon into the back." Ryan said picking me up and placing me in he back seat, closed the door and went to the other side.

"Meanies."