Enchanted

The Beginning

The Bell, indicating to go to lunch, rang and I moved out of the class and made my way out into the corridor to wait for Frank to meet me. He was just next door. I waited an no-one came, I looked into the class he went into and saw 3 guys, 1 of which was Frank, he was being held up against the wall and punched in the stomach time and time again. I walked into the room and they looked at me and dropped Frank and walked over towards to me, Frank stumbled up again. "Well, well, well another fag in the school!" One laughed the other laughed along with him as well. "I'm sorry I'm not sure, I know your name!" he added. I didn't answer, he was moving closer and closer to me with a grin on his face, the other had just about the same grin. "Tell me your name fag!" He yelled, I looked over to Frank he shook his head and hopped out of the room, I started to walk to the exit where I had just came in, they kept walking towards me and I kept walking away, I turned around and walked out the door. "We'll get you when you can't run, you fag!" He yelled, god this school was really bad, but I'm staying here, because I need to support Frank, every step of the way. I mean who would want to help someone so perfect.

I looked around for Frank but there was no sign of him, I reached the bathroom door and there were slight cries, I walked in and saw Frank curled up and his perfect face was held in his soft hands, I popped up a love heart in the air, without him knowing. I think I'm falling for Frank. I walked over to him.

"Frank what was that all about?" I asked and put my arm around him, trying to comfort him
"They pick on me cause I'm different...I'm not like anyone else Gerard. I deserve what I get." he cried.
"No you don't Frank, No-one deserves that, especially someone so amazing as you," I soothed.
"Yes I do, because I'm...don't hate me but...I'm Gay Gerard." Frank choked out. I moved him to snuggle into me, I don't think I've ever been so happy to hear those two words 'I'm Gay' I mean, that's so weird but yet, I feel really glad.
"You don't just because you're gay doesn't mean anything, I'm Bisexual." I told him cradling him like a child.
"You are?" He asked looking up at me.
"Yeah," I replied. "What was that guy saying to you anyway?"
"Asking about you,"
"Why me?"
"Because, he knows something about me."
"Oh and Whats that?"
"I don't want to say at the moment," He said and cuddled back into me. I held him close to me never really wanting to let go, I wanted to say 'I love you' or even give him a quick kiss on the cheek; forehead; Lips. But just having him in my arms made this the best day of my life.
________________

Comments are needed before another update