More Than Just A Mark On My Sheets

Zack Merrick-More Than Just a Mark On My Sheets(END)

Taylor’s POV:

“Fuck you, O’Callaghan!” I sniffled and wiped a tear away and hugged him for the millionth time. It was the last day of tour and while saying goodbye to the boys of The Maine, I started crying. John was laughing at me.
“I want a hug!” Pat whined. I released John and engulfed Pat, who rubbed my back soothingly. I was a bit worried about going home, Pat knew that.
“I’m going to miss you so fucking much,” I mumbled pathetically into his shoulder. He chuckled.
“We’re gonna talk everyday, and you have to force Zack to let you on as many tours as you can possibly go on, and we’ll come to visit,” Pat reassured me.
“I love you, Ginger,” I hugged Jared and messed up his hair.
At the end of the line was Kennedy. After he kissed me, it was a little awkward, but we ignored it. Kennedy and I were still close, and I didn’t want to let a little kiss come between us.
“Kenny,” I sighed, staring at him. He hadn’t tried to make any moves on me. In fact, he apologized the next day to me, saying he just wanted to see if there was anything between us.
“Come here,” I smiled, pulling me in a hug. “You’re gonna be fine,” He murmured as I buried my head in his shoulder.
“I hope so,”

- - -

“We’re here!” Alex cheered, waking me up from the backseat. I groaned at the sudden sunlight shining in my eyes through the windows. Zack chuckled and got out of the passengers side, opening my door for me.
“Thanks,” I smiled weakly. I was nervous, to say the least. I unbuckled Jason from his car seat and adjusted him comfortably on my hip.
I examined the house. It was small, but nice. It was in a quiet little town. The house was a light tan color, the door darker brown. There was a cute little oval shaped window on the door.
Alex fished his keys out of his pocket and let us in. Inside of the house was nice, as well as outside. They had a couch facing the TV, and a loveseat in the kitchen. Four bedrooms, and two bathrooms. It was perfect, in my eyes.
- - -

“Hey baby,” Zack murmured as crawled into bed with me. He had just finished helping Alex unpack, and Jason was already asleep next to us in his crib. Zack switched the lamp off beside us.
I snuggled into his chest as he wrapped his arms around my waist.
“Thank you, Zack,” I mumbled.
“For what?”
“Helping me. Letting me stay with you, just being with me,”
“Well thank you,”
“For what?” I mocked him.
“Giving me a son, and giving me you,” He whispered, kissing me. My stomach erupted in butterflies.
“I’m glad I get to have my family with you,” I admitted.
“So am I,” He smiled softly, though I could barely see it in the darkness.
He kissed my neck, moving slowly up to my lips. The world seemed to melt away as he pulled me closer to he body, making me feel secure. His fingers ran up and down my sides, leaving goosebumps.
“You’re so beautiful,” He mumbled, kissing my neck again. My heart skipped a few beats.
“Zack?” I said after a few minutes of silence.
“Yeah baby?”
“Don’t walk out on me,” I said in a small voice, hoping he didn’t take it the wrong way. I knew he wouldn’t, I just wanted to hear him say it.
He hesitantly kissed below my earlobe, and I shivered. “I never will,” He whispered. “We’re going to be a family,”
I fell asleep with a grin on my face.