If Today Was Your Last Day

It's You

I looked at myself in the mirror, grinning from head to toe as I looked at the engagement ring on my finger. I was wearing a school girls outfit. A blouse that was fastened from below my bra, a belt sized mini skirt, knee high socks and high heel shoes, my hair in pig tails too.

I picked up the lollypop from the counter and unwrapped it, popping it into my mouth and walking to the bathroom door, slowly opening it as to not alert Tom from his TV programme, The Playboy Mansion. Typical.

“Tom? I need some help with my science lesson,” I tried to sound as seductive as I could as I leaned against the doorframe of the en suite bathroom.

Tom turned to face me, his jaw dropping as he saw what I was wearing. His eyes wondered up and down my slim body, his partner hardening through the thin material of his boxers. “W. What do you need. Need help with?” I smirked and slowly walked towards where Tom lay on the bed, the TV remote control in his hand. I leaned down so that he could see down my blouse and whispered in his ear, “I need to learn about your dick,” I heard him gasp through his teeth, followed by the sound of the TV turning off.

I squeaked as I felt my body being pulled onto the bed, hands squeezing tightly onto my ass.

“Baby you look so hot,” I grinned as I felt his member harden beneath me. Perfect.

I took the lollypop out of my mouth and held it in my left hand as I trailed my right hand down his torso and to his boxers, moving my hand inside them and grabbing his dick as I leaned down slowly and connected our lips together, slipping my tongue into his mouth without his permission. I caressed his tongue with mine, causing him to moan and grab hold of my hips and flip us over.

With my hands still placed on Tom’s cock, Tom leaned over me and smirked, “No sweets in my lesson. There’s only one thing allowed in your hand and mouth, and that’s me. Got it?” he took the lollypop out of my grip and placed it on the bedside table, looking back at me, lust filling his eyes.

“The first lesson is,” I shivered from his seductive voice while I watched him tear off my school girl’s outfit, followed by his boxers which soon fell to the floor. “The first lesson is that the dick goes inside you like this,” he moved his member to my wet entrance and thrusted into me, a grunt escaping his parted lips.

“Then what?” I gasped, digging my long nails into his shoulders.

“I fuck you like you’ve never been fucked before,” I screamed as he thrusted into me, harder and faster each time.

“And what if the girl does this?” with my hands gripping his shoulders, I flipped us over so that I was on top, slowly sliding down on his cock and back up again.

“Then I do this,” he leaned his head forward and placed his lips onto my right breast, biting down onto my nipple. I gasped and moved up and down faster. “And then I do this,” he flipped us over again so that he was on top, “Because men like to be in charge,”

I nodded and just let Tom thrust into me, both his hands groping my breasts. I grabbed hold of Tom’s face and pulled his lips to mine, screaming into his mouth. The pleasure. Oh, the fucking pleasure.

Sweat began to drip down my face from the heat coming off of Tom and I, the grip I had on Tom’s shoulder tightening as I felt myself begin to climax.

“Ebony,” Tom grunted as he thrust into me one time before he came. I soon followed and screamed his name. Tom rode out the orgasm and soon collapsed beside me, his sweaty body sticking to mine as he pulled me into him. Then it hit me;

We didn’t use a condom.

***

I walked into the bedroom in just a towel. I had just woken Megan up and took a shower, letting Tom rest before he took Megan and I with him to the studio.

I walked over to my wardrobe and dropped my towel, opening a draw to get out a thong and a bra.

“You should be my teacher more often, Tom,” I smirked, stepping into the thong. “Tom?” I fastened the bra and turned to face him, only he wasn’t looking at me, but at a photo frame.

“Megan was such a cute little girl when she was younger,” Tom mumbled, his eyes looking up at me and then back at the photo again. I walked up to the bed and straddled Tom’s hips, taking the photo frame from Tom’s hands.

“That’s... not Megan,” tears stung my eyes as Tom stared at me, confusion written all over his face.

“What do you mean it’s not Megan?”

“She had a twin named Carly. But Carly died when she was two. It was awful, Tom!” I let the tears fall freely down my face.

“How did she die?” Tom’s eyes moved to look into mine, no emotion what so ever was shown on his face.

“I was in the kitchen making Megan and Carly dinner when I heard Megan shouting for me, she sounded scared so I went into the living room to see what was going in. That was when I saw Carly laying on her stomach, completely still. I screamed and ran over to her to see that she had put one of those doll house people in her mouth and choked on it. It wasn’t a small thing either, so I could easily remove it, but she was still struggling to breathe. I did everything I could. I gave her 5 back slaps while she lay on my arm. I gave her 5 chest thrusts but nothing worked. I called for an ambulance, and while I waited for the ambulance, I kept giving her 5 back slaps and 5 chest thrusts, but by the time the ambulance had arrived, it. It was too late,” tears streamed down my face, hitting Tom on his chest.

“Baby,” Tom sat up and pulled me into a hug, his fingers running through my wet hair.

“At Megan’s Birthday party, the reason why I told you I was tired was because I hadn’t slept the night before. I had been thinking about Carly too much to actually sleep,” I pulled away from Tom and began to play with the end of one of his cornrows.

“And why you were so desperate for Megan to survive when she had that... accident,” Tom added.

“Exactly,” I whispered. “I’m scared I’ll lose her too. You know how bad my luck is,” I looked at the clock to see it was 10:45am. “We should get ready . We have to be at the studio by 11:30am,” I got up off Tom’s lap and walked over to the wardrobe to select my outfit of the day.

“Where’d you put your towel?” Tom asked from somewhere near the bed. I turned to face him to see him standing behind me, closer than I thought he was, in nothing. I blushed as I stared at his member.

“It. Uhh. On the floor somewhere,” I stuttered, quickly turning back to the wardrobe to hide the deepening blush on my cheeks. Tom chuckled as he walked passed me, bending over to pick up the towel that was beside my feet. I couldn’t help but stare at that nice, smooth ass of his.

“Take a picture. It will last longer,” Tom turned to face me and winked. He knew I was staring at him. He did that on purpose. Jerk.

“I might just do that,” I winked back. Tom laughed out loud, wrapping the towel around his waist and walked out of the bedroom.

***

“Hannah!” I ran over to my best friend, who was sat on the white sofa in the mixing room. She was still pregnant, 8 months on.

“Hey babe. Get me a fish sandwich?” I cocked my eyebrow up at her and sat down beside her.

“They don’t sell that here,” Hannah groaned and flopped herself back down on the sofa, her hand over her bulging stomach.

“I need to tell you something, Hannah,”

“What’s that?” She sat up and turned to face me. I moved my hand onto her lap and stared at it. “Well?”

“Idiot. Look at my hand,” I laughed and watched as Hannah looked at my left hand, her eyes widening.

“Oh my God! Congratulations! I’d hug you but I’m too much of a fat arse right now!” I burst out laughing and looked over at David who had a stern look on his face.

“Be back in a second,” I stood up and walked over to David, sitting in the computer chair beside him, Megan jumping up onto my lap. “What’s up, David?”

“It’s Tom. He’s not concentrating and what he plays doesn’t sound right. He looks stressed, like something is on his mind, or something. What’s up with him, do you know?” I stared at David, not saying a word to him. What I had told Tom this morning has got to him.

“I might do. I don’t know. He might just be tired due to a... busy night last night,” I shrugged. Yeah, busy night.

“Right. Busy night. I’ll go along with you on that one,” David winked, “We’re getting nowhere with the guitar parts. I need to speak to him,” David groaned, pressing a red button on the desk. “Tom. Come out here. Now,” Tom put his guitar down on the guitar stand and stood up off the stool, walking to the closed door.

“What is it, David?”

“What’s up with you this morning? You don’t seem to be with it at all,” Tom sighed and looked over at me.

“It’s nothing David,” Nothing?

“Then get back in there and play the guitar properly. You’re acting like you don’t care!” I was shocked. I couldn’t believe David could be so harsh.

“Look. Okay. There is something up with me, but you wouldn’t understand,”

“Tom, just get back in the room and play how you normally do!” Megan griped onto my arms and stared at Tom, evidentially scared by the raised voices.

“Can I talk to Ebony first? She’ll understand what’s on my mind,” he looked at me and I knew exactly what he wanted to talk to me about. Carly.

“Fine. Take an hour break. Georg! You’re up next!”

“Thank you. Can you look after Megan for us?” Megan got up to let me stand up, only for her to sit back down on the computer chair and spin it around.

“Sure. But only if she behaves,” Megan stopped what she was doing and faced the window. Strange. She’s never stopped what she was doing straight away for me...

Tom took my hand and led me out of the mixing room, leaving us in the hallway of the studio.

“What’s up Tom,” I stroked his left arm with my right hand.

“What you said this morning. It really got to me. And, while I was playing in there, something hit me,” I gave him a confused look. What hit him? He seemed fine in the bedroom and in the car earlier.

“I was looking through your iPod this morning before I found the picture of Carly. The song If Today Was Your Last Day by Nickleback came on, and a part of the song was; “And would you call those friends you never see? Reminisce old memories? Would you forgive your enemies? And would you find that one you’re dreaming of? Swear up and down to God above, that you’ll finally fall in love if today was your last day? If today was your last day, would you make your mark by mending a broken heart? You know it’s never too late to shoot for the stars, regardless of who you are,”. The lyrics meant nothing to me this morning, until in there,” The lyrics meant nothing to him? What is he going on about?

“Tom. What are you getting at?” I took my right hand off of his hand, only for Tom to grab my hand back and intertwine our fingers.

“What I’m getting at is that I called friends I never saw. We reminisced old memories. I’ve found the one I’ve been dreaming of. And I’ve fallen in love with that person. I’ve fixed that persons broken heart and when this person said yes, I felt like I had shot up to the stars because I was so happy. And this person is you,” as corny as it sounds, I swear I felt my heart skip a beat. Tom has proved it again. He is a soppy romantic.

“But there’s one thing the song doesn’t include, and one thing I’m still going to do, regardless it not being in the song,” Tom moved is right hand to my stomach and took a step forward, his forehead touching mine. “Megan no longer has a sibling because of... what happened to Carly, so let’s give Megan a little brother or sister,”

“I’d love to do that,” Tom placed his hands on my ass, picking me up and taking me into a room which had guitars and a drum kit placed around the room and a black sofa in the middle of everything.

“If today was your last day, Ebony,” Tom started,

“I would want to make love to you,” I finished off for him, closing the gap between us with my lips, Tom’s left hand still on my stomach.
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title - ryan cabrera - it's you.
that is the FINAL CHAPTER.
yerrrrr i said it XD the final chapter to this story(:
there's gunna be a 3rd and final sequal though, but i don't know what's it's gonna' be called yet, but keep a look out for it! my other tom story is hold at the moment because i'm all like "i want to work on the tom sequal!" and stuff, so i will be focusing on this one. as for the bill story, i've lost inspiration for that story, so i don't know when it will be updated.
anywho! comments? i hope you enjoyed reading this story XD
what Carly looked like(: