Little Miss Helena? Pfft. Right...

Sister to Sleep.

We finally arrived at Janis Landing. My friends and I practically fell out of the passenger door, toppling over each other and falling to the concrete, laughing. Ignoring the stares from everyone walking the streets, we ran for the entrance. We showed them our tickets and ran inside, taking our spots in the front row. We were about to explode from overhappiness. All we could do was scream and laugh, and watch the lights for them to shut off, signaling the beginning of the show.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity of squeals, we were finally enveloped in pure darkness, not to mention crazed fans squeezing in on us from each side. Then, the stage lights turned on, red and green and yellow dancing around, the smoke machines doing overtime and pouring over the stage and into our faces. But we loved it. From where I was, I caught a glimpse of my uncle, standing behind the stage trying to look all tough, when I knew he was a big softy, despite his big muscles. He waved, and the three of us waved back grinning from ear to ear. This seemed to be enough for him, so he smiled and walked back to his post.

The crowd started chanting, and we joined in whole heartedly, “MCR! MCR! MCR!”

I couldn’t believe this was actually happening. I looked on either side of me, squeezed between my best friends in the whole world, and smiled as big as I could, thinking how amazingly happy I was. They grinned back, and without even having to plan it, we broke the chants by ourselves by screaming as loud as we could. Just screaming. That and grinning like doofuses. But no one saw our faces, and the whole crowd dissolved into screams with us.

By this time, the band must have heard enough crazed fangirl screams, because they all ran out on stage, Bob twirling his sticks, Ray, Frank, and Mikey swinging their guitars around grinning, and Gerard, stepping to the front with his mic.

He slipped the mic into the stand, and smiled, saying “How the hell are you Florida??”

The crowd went nuts.

“Yeah? I said HOW THE HELL ARE YOU?!?!”

Even louder screams, if that was possible. Someone even tried to start an early crowdsurf. But when he jumped up, the people below him weren’t paying attention and let him fall to the ground, still screaming.

Seeing this, my friends and I dissolved into gigglefits, screaming in between laughs.

“Man is it great to see you guys. Its been a while. So I think we’re gonna start with something pretty new. That okay with you guys??”

More screams.

“Alright!” He signaled to Bob, who began playing, along with the rest of the guys.

I screamed with everyone else. Oh my God, they’re really playing Sister to Sleep?? I was ecstatic. My friends jumped around crazily with everyone else, screaming and singing to parts we knew. The only thing I could keep thinking was, How can it get any better than this??
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, shorter than last time, but its something, right? :D It'll get better from here. But ONLY IF YOU COMMENT!!! :)