Status: of course it's not reallll dudes

Living with Psychos

Chapter 9

You Must Have Lost Yo Mind
you must've just lost yo mind (yo mind)
you must've just lost yo mind (yo mind)
they told me bout all the lies (the lies)
I took you back all those times (times)

Charlie was frozen. “You just shot Rosie,” He blinked, “Have you lost your mind?!”

I rolled my eyes ignoring his last statement, “Yes captain obvious and shot her in her head, now can we go? Or can I go? I don’t mind if you come or stay here…” I
gestured to the door. Charlie didn’t say a word but just got me out of that hell hole.

We were driving a motorcycle which I did not like one bit. My thighs are wicked sore and having to press up against that was murder. I clung onto Charlie – I had no choice.

I like Charlie but I don’t love him…It was one of those crushes where you get so worked up about but then in the end you don’t know why you liked them. Something like a middle school crush – one minute you love them the next minute you are thinking what the hell did I ever like about them?

Charlie was different though…he seemed like the type of person who doesn’t want to kill anybody or do anything else but I don’t really think he is the one who is totally innocent either.

I wonder if Darrin got my note…what if he actually quit smoking like I asked him too. I wonder if he isn’t mad at me any more. I hope he isn’t, I lo~ I think that guy is a loser. Yup, loser. Awh shit what am I talking about? I love the guy. I do. I used to have a crush on him for a long time but then I sorta…I think he thought I ignored him when I went to the gym or shopping…which was sorta every day.

Now I know why he acted like a douche bag! He probably thought I didn’t wanna be his friend anymore. Stupid gorilla.

The bike’s engine cut off as Charlie whipped out his gun helping me off of it. “Can never be too safe,” He aimed the gun at the trees.

I quickly made ran. Yes sir I ran. My legs felt like jello but I ran. Even though they could give out or snap like a twig any second, I floored it.

I swung open the door, gasping. I panted and dragged my feet to the kitchen. I held my ribs a bit, yeah thanks to Mr. Rape my ribs killed from him throwing me around the room like a rag doll.

I quickly made it down stairs where I heard people yelling, “Fuck waiting Chance! We waited two fucking weeks! I am fucking getting her with or without you two fuckers!” I heard Darrin yell. I took a deep breath while I opened the door. My boys were all around the table; Darrin was bugging out at a wall.

“Hey, what’s with all the noises?” I asked breathlessly.

“Oh trying to get Sid, Sid,” Robbie dismissed me and then looked up with happiness, “SID!” He yelled and hugged me. “Oh my God, Sid!” For the first time he actually cried. I saw James and Chance look at each other with disbelief and then excitement. They all ran up hugging me. I winced a bit. “Shit, Sid what happened?” Robbie looked at my eye, my cheek, my neck, and the bruises on my arm.

“Things that you wouldn’t want to know about,” I whispered as I hissed when Chance put his arm around me. He looked at me with curious eyes and lifted up the shirt to see my back. James put his hand over his mouth. Robbie clenched his fists. Chance looked blankly at me.

I quickly made my way to Darrin who was in the other room tearing it apart, “Hey,” I yelled. Darrin did a double take and then smiled, very widely. He ran up to me and hugged me. I threw my arms around his neck. We stayed like that for hours it seemed like. “I missed you,” I sniffed.

“I missed you too, a lot,”

“God I don’t know why but I feel like fucking you like an animal!” I smiled, hugging him again.

“It’s been too long,” He shook his head laughing.

Robbie came in with a gun and handed it to me, “I want you to have this…” Damn this must be hard for him…dang this was his favorite gun.

“You sure?” I asked.

“Of c~” Huge gun shot rang through the house. “SHIT~” He ducked and threw me in a closet, roughly might I add. “Stay here, go it?” I shook my head, “I swear to God if you do something stupid~” Another series of gun shots. Robbie and Darrin whipped out their guns and ran upstairs.

I kept hearing bashes and battle cries. I took out the gun and saw I had some amo left. I grabbed a second gun and put it in my underwear band.

I quietly and slowly moved up the stairs without making a peep. I heard another series of gun shots. I ducked down half way on the stairs. I took a deep breath and looked threw the crack in the door. Christopher was standing firing off while Darrin and Robbie took cover with the table. Chance came behind Jay and shot his head. I flinched a bit.

Christopher was in perfect aim. I took out my gun and aimed it at him. I shot his knee cap and he fell. I kept shooting; everybody was searching where the gun shots were coming from.

Stone held his arm and fired. Awh he got shot poor baby! Note sarcasm. Stone didn’t look so good, maybe we should get him to a hospital.

Did you just think that? I mentally smacked my forehead.

I got up and walked over. I smiled as I saw Christopher starring up at me…dead eyes. “Burn in hell,” I felt a sharp sting on my thigh and shoulder. I collapsed next to Christopher's body. I heard yelling and gun shots. Then complete silence and darkness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha-ha and to be a huge ass bitch, I am gonna stop the story here - oh yeah right here. A huge cliff hanger...so will she live? die? be a vegetable? never speak again? become a crazy person and run around naked?

Should I make a squel? or should I just leave it here and say screw it all to hell? Comment please.