Status: Hiatus until I finish Mercy.

Shadows in the Night

Jade, Cerulean, and that Damned Stare

For a moment that seemed to last decades, cerulean was transfixed by jade as it peered deep within the expectant green orbs, shimmering with an indescribable emotion that sent a shiver down the taller man’s spine. It was unnerving, that stare. Mike wanted his lover to be furious with him, to have his eyes blazing in sheer, undisputable disgust. But this obedient, trusting stare screamed the opposite so clearly that he felt as if it were raping his conscience. Mike wanted to slap it the fuck off his husband’s face. This wasn’t another one of their silly little sex games in which Mike dominated his helpless kitten with just the right combination of pleasure and pain. No, this was so inconceivably worse that Mike wished one of the pistol-toting men in the room would just shoot him already and be done with it. Yet there he was, with his hands hovering in front of the zipper on his jeans, utterly transfixed by the docile, doe-eyed gaze of his husband.

Something in those pleading green eyes urged Mike to continue with L’Ombre’s appalling order, but he couldn’t for the life of him decipher just what it was.

“It’s ok,” Billie whispered softly, his calloused hands brushing against Mike’s trembling ones encouragingly.

Mike nodded curtly at Billie’s insistent reassurance, though his lips still quivered and tears continued to leak their way from his eyes. The lack of instant action must have only gone on for about three minutes as the couple attempted to compose themselves, but the venomous twist to L’Ombre’s words suggested far more than impatience. With a finger casually toying with the trigger of his gun, he barked, “Stop being such a fucking tease, 86, and get on with it.”

Mike flinched, clenching his eyes shut and gritting his teeth in humiliation as his fingers began the tedious process of negotiating the pants off of his body. Taking note of how painfully slow Mike was going, Billie helped him with a simplicity and ease that could only be explained by years of experience. Soon enough, the solitary male Gloria had his husband stripped entirely as L’Ombre and his disciples watched with an alarming amount of intrigue.

At long last, Mike admitted defeat as he hissed, “Get it up, slut.”

Billie reacted at once, sensually stroking his husband’s cock before giving it a firm, startling squeeze. Mike bit his lip as he felt the blood rushing to his member, thoroughly revolted by his body’s reaction to Billie’s touch. He knew he shouldn’t be enjoying this, yet a certain stiffening organ said otherwise. A quick and calculated movement in front of him and the smaller man’s breath against sensitive flesh was enough to send Mike’s self control packing with its tail between its legs as a low, breathy moan escaped his lips. Alarmed upon being betrayed by his impulsive vocal chords and throbbing member, Mike opened his eyes to observe the reaction from his lover. Once again, those obedient emeralds met lust-lidded sapphires with that disquieting stare, though Mike swore he detected a slight hint of mischief concealed somewhere within the way his sinful, parted lips pressed teasingly against his cock.

“Suck it,” Mike commanded, this time much more decisively.

With a slight smirk, Billie obliged by taking his husband’s entire length instantly into his mouth. With practiced, skillful precision, he knew exactly the right areas to tease with a nibble or a subtle flick of his tongue. In seconds he could feel Mike’s fingers lacing within his raven hair, forcing his cock deeper down Billie’s throat. Much to his dismay, the smaller man’s gag reflex protested the invasion deep within his mouth, yet he somehow managed to covertly hide the reaction with a low hum. The vibrations reverberated from Billie’s mouth to Mike’s member, causing the moaning man to thrust his hips forward. He was inching dangerously close to an orgasm and craved every ounce of contact his could receive from Billie. As if he could read the Christian’s thoughts, Billie clamped his mouth tighter around Mike’s cock and allowed his tongue to swirl compellingly around the head. Mike held his breath, feeling the orgasm ripple through his body in glorious, hot waves as he exploded into his husband’s mouth. Billie continued to suck Mike’s member until every last bit of his seed was licked away.

Mike hoped that that would be enough to satisfy L’Ombre and his cronies, but he vaguely remembered the manipulative man using the specific words Fuck him. If he hadn’t been so wholly embarrassed by getting his dick sucked in front of so many ravenous eyes, Mike may have noticed a familiar, lust-drunk glaze to L’Ombre’s eyes as he watched the display before him. In fact, though he would deny it to his grave, the man had been kneading his own erection through his pants as he viewed the two men. Carefully concealed underneath his desk, however, not a soul in the room seemed to notice their superior’s arousal to examining homosexual contact.

“Against the wall, slut,” Mike panted, though his voice wasn’t nearly as demanding as it had been just moments before.

Billie was up and off his knees, arms and legs spread against the wall with his back to Mike in one fluid motion, not once stopping to question his motives. Somehow, Mike noticed a sickening twist of irony in the position Billie was in, seeing as he was splayed against the wall much like a criminal would be if he were about to be arrested. Mike glanced at the police hat perched atop Billie’s head and thought humorlessly to himself, Looks like I’m the bad cop.

“C’mon, Mikey, fuck me,” Billie taunted, straining his neck to show the conflicted man his cheeky grin.

Mike’s face was a blank slate as his hands worked swiftly to remove the clothing from Billie’s backside. As soon as the pants were pulled down enough to expose the smaller man’s ass, Mike sucked his index finger enough to lubricate it with saliva and thrust it without warning into Billie’s opening. He squealed at the unexpected contact, writhing beneath the Christian as his muscles attempted to relax around Mike’s finger. Soon enough, he calmed, giving Mike the opportunity to proceed with his dirty intentions. At first, Billie believed Mike to be stretching him, but he soon realized Mike’s true goal as his index finger began to ram into Billie again and again until…

“Oh fuck,” Billie cried out, Mike’s finger having hit his prostate.

Mike grinned inwardly, removing his finger immediately so he could replace it with his member. Cautiously, he eased himself into his lover, giving him ample time to adjust to the larger intrusion. It wasn’t long before Mike began pounding into Billie, hitting his prostate with each thrust. The male Gloria moaned and worked his hips to match his husband’s thrusts, compelling Mike’s cock to go deeper. The friction being so rapidly created by the two bodies caused the pair of them to become slick with sweat. Mike could feel the beads rolling down his neck, his back, his face, and he knew Billie must be feeling the same. Somehow, in the midst of his rising surge of pleasure, Mike still felt a twinge of guilt that he hadn’t fully undressed Billie. Surely, the smaller man had to be boiling at that point.

With seven pairs of eyes fixed upon his every move, Mike continued his quickening movements, noticing how Billie’s fingers had grown white from clutching the wall so violently. Unfortunately, no matter how tightly he clung to the cool concrete, it was impossible for Billie to keep his body from being so brutally shoved into it again and again. The bruises were most certainly beginning to blossom all over the petite frame, though neither man appeared conscious of the fact. At last, the smaller man let out a garbled cry as he came all over his stomach and the wall he had been pressed against. Satisfied that Billie had finally gotten some sort of release, Mike permitted his body to slow, pushing three more times into his lover before spilling his seed for a second time that night. As he continued to ride out his orgasm, he planted a kiss affectionately into Billie’s neck.

“And to think,” Billie gasped, breath ragged with exhaustion, “I was worried you were cheating on me.”

Mike pulled himself away from his husband and flipped him around so he could look him in the eyes. Dismay slapped itself across Mike’s face as he realized it once again bore the damned unreadable stare of obedience. He knew, at once, that he was going to grow to hate that stare more than anything else.

“Is it wrong to wish that you had been instead of…this?” he whispered low enough so only Mike would be able to hear.

The Christian was rendered hopelessly speechless as his husband clothed himself once more, allowing himself to be dragged from the room by 136. With remorse quickly settling itself for more than just a brief stay in the pit of Mike’s stomach, he yearned for the opportunity to explain everything to Billie. He deserved as much, seeing as it was entirely Mike’s fault that he had been forced into this toxic environment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay, an update ^.^
Comments and subscriptions would be pretty damn skippy :D