Status: We're putting this on hold for a while.

I Think I Might Be Having Your Baby

Jazz

*Nix POV*

I looked up from me and Travis’ sloppy yet amazing kiss at the very loud disturbing scream that rang around the room. I turned to the door to see a tall Latin women standing in the doorway with her hand on her hip. She had curly dark brown hair that fell all the way down her back and she looked to be about an inch or two taller than Mina, not that I could really tell standing on the bar. She was wearing dark wash tight jeans and a hot pink tank top that hugged all her curves. She looked mad…really really mad.

“Shit!” I turned to look at Travis as he backed away from me nearly falling off the bar. He was looking out into the crowd. I turned to see what had him so shocked. I personally didn’t find the women too intimidating. She was fighting her way through the crowd to get to the bar. I looked over to see Mina doing the same. Travis jumped off the bar on the side away from the crowd. I was left standing there trying to figure out just exactly what was going on. Believe it or not I’d only had one drink, and for some reason that one had sent me over the edge.

They both reached me at the same time. The Latin chick reached for me with a look on her face that said she was about to commit a murder. Mina grabbed her arm and threw it back getting in her face. I couldn’t really hear what they were saying over the music and the crowd had cleared a circle around them and started to chant ‘fight fight’.

Just as I was about to jump down and kick this hookers ass for coming in here and jumping in my home girl’s face like that, I felt some one grab me from behind and pull me back into them, dragging me off the bar. I fought against them until I heard a familiar voice whisper in my ear to be still. I groaned in frustration and leaned my head back against Shaggy’s chest, watching as the Latin chick smacked Mina.

“Oh shit.” Was all I had time to mutter before fists were flying. I watched as Madrox came out of nowhere and lifted Mina off the Latin chick as they still struggled to get at each other which left Mina at a great disadvantage since she was being restrained. The Latin girl got to her feet and started to run towards Mina and Madrox. Just as she was about to reach them Travis came out of nowhere and stepped in the way. The crowd had grown quiet and watched on with curious faces.

“Enough Jazz. What the hell is your problem?” As he stepped towards her she slapped him across the face, the sound ringing through the silent room.
“What the hell is my problem? My problem is that I come in my damn house to see a wild ass party going on and to top it all off I see you and your drunk ass self standing on our expensive fucking bar with your tongue shoved down that pregnant groupie whore’s throat. That’s what the fuck is wrong with me you motherfucking stupid ass URGH!” she turned to walk through the crowd to the door. When she left out I saw Monoxide slip out behind her, look back at me, and wink.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey you all thanks for sticking with us through this crazy thing we like to call a story. I've had the flu and haven't felt like doing much of anything but i'm feeling much better now nd i'm ready to write! **** IMPORTANT********* ---------->WE WANT TO KNOW YOU! If you would like to be in our story for a chapter or a few all you have to do is leave a comment that includes
Characters name:
Age:
Looks:
Personality:
Likes/Dislikes:
Why you want to be a part of the story:
Something interesting: (anything at all)
How you like the story so far: