Status: We're putting this on hold for a while.

I Think I Might Be Having Your Baby

Gym Class Heroes

Demina's POV

It took a while for Nixi to calm down and talk to me again after the movie. She was so freaked out by the gore and such, that she walked out in the middle of the movie. I stayed with the guys and watched the rest of the movie. Although I tended to cling to Madrox's arm when something surprised me, my experience of Halloween 2 consisted of frightened laughter and nearly choking on Milk Duds.

When the credits started rolling we went out into the lobby and spotted Nixia sitting on a bench pouting, munching on a extra large bucket of popcorn with extra butter. I walked over to her and plopped down next to her. She scooted away from me but not too far. Shaggy sat down on her other sighed and she sighed in aggravation.

"Get away from me you sick, sick people," she said, not looking up from her craving.

"Awwww, it wasn't as bad as you'd think chicachi," I said, moving a lock of hair from her face. "I laughed during the whole movie." I smiled up at Madrox and Monoxide who nodded and agreed.

Nixia 'hmph'd and got up from her seat. "I wana leave now."

I chuckled and rose as well. As we walked towards the exits a man stood on a bench in the center of the lobby. I was probably the only one who noticed since I was walking behind the group, trying to finish my Twizzlers before we walked out the door. As I tossed the empty bag into a nearby trash can, the man cupped his hands around his mouth and announced,

“Gym Class Heroes fan party at Disashi’s house!!” Everyone in the lobby stopped and directed their attention at the man. “Either follow us or be left out!”

God is up in heaven smiling down on us apparently because there’s no other way that the bands we need to visit are conveniently holding a party when we find them. I’m not one to complain though. I smiled and turned to the others who were already looking at the dude.

“Party time!” Nixia cheered.

We all looked at her.

“What?” she looked at each of our faces and then her expression changed to that of a frightened animal. “What?” she repeated as we continued to stare at her. Her head whipped from side to side as our unrelenting stares bore holes into her. She looked on the verge of tears and I couldn’t help but laugh as she began to whine.

“Nothing chicachi,” I smiled at her. “You can go this time.”

“Yaay,” she said kind of half heartedly. The guys were still staring at her and she just gave up and walked away from them.

-----------

We followed the fairly long train of cars to Disashi’s house where the party was being held. He was the guitarist of GCH.

“I hope they’ll all be there,” Nix muttered, fiddling the tail of Shaggy’s shirt.

“Why wouldn’t they be?” I asked from my seat behind the wheel. Madrox sat in the passenger seat next to me, staring out the window. “It’d be kinda weird if they didn’t go….”

She stuck her tongue out at me and I just laughed.

Once we arrived, I parked the van on the front lawn of the estate and shut the engine off. Everyone looked at me.

“What?” I asked as I gathered up my purse.

“Why did you park on the front lawn?”

“Cuz I’m different and they didn’t have a sign that said I couldn’t.” I shrugged on my stripped jacket and climbed out of the car. “Besides, everyone else is parkin here.”

“Only because they’re following your dumbass example.”

I blew a raspberry at Monoxide and opened the side door where Nix was sitting. “Hello madam, and welcome to the Gym Class Heroes’ Party. I ask that you please watch your step as you off-load the Bondage Bonding Van.”

Her foot missed the step when I said that but I caught her.

“What the hell did you call this van?” Shaggy asked, still sitting in his seat.

“The Bondage Bonding Van…..I think The Bondage Mobile sounds better though.”

“Don’t you dare,” Nix warned.

“But-
“No!” She wagged a finger at me and then went to the house.

“I think it sounds funny,” Madrox said.

“Mehhh,” I groaned as I lagged behind the group.

He looked at me for a little while longer and then looked ahead.

-----------------

“NIXIA DEVEREX!! GET DOWN OFF THAT DAMN TABLE!!!” I shouted over the loud music. It was more out of fear of her hurting the baby than herself. She’s taken nastier falls than off of a coffee table.

“Nooooo!!” she refused with a goofy grin on her face and an empty glass in her hand. She had one too many even though I thoroughly warned her not to. “I’m on the mooooooon,” she cooed, going on to one leg in a sort of pose.

“Lord have mercy, get down from there!!” I shouted at her again. I was standing right by the table now and was two seconds from snatching her off of it.

“Attention everyone, attention!!”

The mob of people in the fairly oversized living room relatively stopped whatever and in few cases, whoever, they were doing and turned to Travis, who was standing on the counter of the bar. (That’s right, GCH are so gangster, they have a bar in their living room). Once he had a majority of their attention he continued with his announcement.

“Which one of you fine ladies wants a kiss?” he asked, his speech slightly slurred.

“ME!!!” Nixia shouted automatically before any other female….or possibly male, could answer.

“Well alllright.” He wobbled a little and the people around him pushed him up straight.

He winked and blew kisses at the girls in the sea of people and Nixia and I had to swim to get to him. It was fairly difficult to do because a lot of the girls were spiteful and didn’t want to let us through. I could feel my body temperature rising as I got madder and madder. If one of these tramps hit the baby, I was gonna go off.

We made it to the bar with no injuries sustained or dealt. Travis helped Nixia up on to the bar with him and some knuckle head started chanting, “KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS!” until the whole room was chanting it.

Travis wrapped his arms around Nixia in an exaggerated movement, like something out of a corny black and white film, and tilted her backwards, planting a smacker right on her lips. The crowd went wild.

They seemed to be stuck like that for a what seemed like ever until the front door opened, and a woman screamed, “WHAT THE FUCK IS GOIN ON HERE?!!!?!??!”
♠ ♠ ♠
HELLO FAITHFUL READERS AND SUBSCRIBERS!!!!
We apologize deeply for the looooong delay.
School and groundation has been keeping us from updating.
Once again, we apologize and hope you continue to read.

Comments? Subscribers? =D
Much Wicked Clown Love To All!!! <3