When the Night Comes Darling...This Is What It's Like

If my Words Can Make You Cry...Then in Life You wi

Here it is...2:00 in the Morning, you sit at your computer typing away at the world...
hopeing someone reads your newest inventions...
But tis when suddenly you hear a creak in you house. you know everyone is asleep...
and simply cant be you dog for she is sleeping on your bed...
you walk away from the addicting bright screen and crack open your door...
peeking around you see a shadow pass thru the other room....slyly you walk out there but you see nothing...shrugging your shoulders you walk back to your room and close your door,
setting a few small scratches behind your dogs ears you feel a presence that is not normal. intensly you turn around but see nothing...
you turn back around to your dog when suddenly you are face to face w/ the figure,
uncovering its face from the hood... the figure lets down her long curly hair and draws back from you...
Tis I...the figure you watch for each and every night...
its been a while...time to start things where i stoped them...
feircly i grab your arms and pull you closer to me...whipping your hair away from the young neck ive wanted for oh so long i bear my teeth and set them on ur neck. wasting no time i quickly shove my sharp beauties into your neck, down to that very tender vein of yours....
your eyes close and start to get loose as i drain your heavenly metallic substance into my body. drainging my emotion and pleaure into you. w/ one hand on ur back and one on the back of ur neck i devour your neck untill your young little body becomes weak and unstable.
ripping my teeth of of your skin i slide you onto the floor and watch you twitch in pain...but yet in pleasure. watching you grip the carpet i give a eavil little laugh and lean against the wall and watch you twitch and quiver. wanting more i restrain myself from doing anymore damage. happy w/ my doings i stay a while and watch you, as seeing someone in pain...
only turns me on even more.