Sequel: Should've Said No
Status: done; waiting for the sequel

Check Yes Juliet

Forever Will Be You And Me

I laid down on the blanket I spread on the back yard. The sun shines like it used to be in Maryland. The sound of splashing water from the pool drift me halfway to sleep. Suddenly, I felt a cold and wet sensation all over. I gasped and stood up, looking down and realized that I’m soaking wet.

“Juju! Jumped in!”, Jack shouted from the pool. I took off my sun glass and rolled my eyes.

“I was having the time of my life.”

“Is the time of your life including having an over tanned skin?”, Alex joked. I looked at my arms and it turns to gold yellow tan.

“Its not over tanned!”, I replied. I walked to the pool edge when a pair of cold muscular arms wrapped around my waist. I gasped and looked up, greeted by the face I loved the most.

“You’re cold.”, I giggled, wrestling out of his arms.

“Well, I just got out from the pool.”, Zack replied. he leaned down and pressed his lips on mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and slipped in my fingers through his bushy hair.

“I know I’m okay with you dating Zack, but save your crap for just the two of you!”, Jack sang as he splashed water to us. I squealed when the water touched my bare legs. Zack grinned deviously to me and I raised a brow.

“No Zack. Don’t.”, I whined. He threw me to his shoulders and he plunged in to the pool. I swam up to the surface and gasped. The others were laughing. Ashlee, Dana, and Kara jumped in after our little stunt.

“We should totally do a party!”, Alex exclaimed. Everyone were nodding with excitement.

“We can do it here!”, Jack shouted. I rolled my eyes, realizing that our house has been the party central. Thanks to my twin brother.

I swam out the pool and dried myself with the towel that laying on the picnic table. I darted inside and into the kitchen. Zack followed me and sat on the stool.

“I thought you were still outside.”, I said as I grabbed the glass from the cupboard.

“And left you alone? No way.”, he replied. I smiled and sat across him. he leaned forward on the island and kissed me. I grinned between kisses and cupped his face in my hand. He slipped in his tongue in and tangled it with mine. I pulled away and jumped down the stool. I walked around and took his hand into mine.

“Juliet, your brother’s here.”, he cooed as he stroke my cheek.

I shook my head. “Come on.”

I pulled him upstairs and into my rooms. I locked the door and spun around. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He reconnected our lips, more passionate than ever. I jumped down at the bed and laid on my back. he kissed my leg up to my neck. He looked deep into my eyes and chuckled.

“You really look like Jack right now.”, he chuckled. I pinched his arms.

“Jack doesn’t have boobs.”

He kissed my forehead. “I know. That’s why I like you.”

I cupped his face again and pulled him closer. Our lips touches again and it felt good. Well for me. I tucked my feet in his surf shorts and pulled it down. He chuckled and opened the button on my Roxy shorts. I sat up and opened my bikini top. I felt weird though, naked in front of my boyfriend. I laid back and closed my eyes. He kissed my cheek, down to my jaw, my neck, then my shoulders.

“Juju, are you sure?”, he asked. I opened my eyes.

“I want you to own me, Zack.”
He nodded and I closed my eyes again. I tried to control my breathing when he trusted into me. it was painful, I mean like hell. After a couple minutes, it turns to pleasure. I know, its weird. A moan escaped my lips. I opened my eyes slightly and saw him grinning. The beat got faster and I’m actually enjoyed it. He groaned and fell beside me. I giggled and leaned my head on his chest. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed my cheek.

“We shouldn’t tell them about this.”, he whispered. I nodded.

“Especially Jack. He gonna go mental.”, I replied.

“He’s only a minute older than you.”

“Yea, but he acted like he’s years older.”

“He loves you, Juju.”

“I know, Zacky. But you love me too.”

He gave me quick kiss and grinned. “Yes, I love you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if its sucks, this is my not so old story. i put it up on my Quizilla.