Sequel: Should've Said No
Status: done; waiting for the sequel

Check Yes Juliet

Check, Yes Juliet, Are You With Me?

I walked to school with Jack, our brother-sister ritual, every morning. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and talking. But I didn’t pay attention to what he was saying. After the sex, I felt weird. I felt weird inside me.

“Juliet, did you listen to what I said?”, Jack asked, stopping on our his track. I stopped and looked to him.

“Sorry, Jack-o. I just don’t feel good.”

He pouted his lips and hugged me. “Tell me why?”

I shook my head. “I’ll tell you if I know what happen to me.”

He nodded and continued our way. we walked into Dulaney’s parking lot and waved to our friends. Ashlee ran to us and She tackled Jack into a hug.

“Jack attack!”, she exclaimed. Jack let go of my hand and kissed Ashlee. I rolled my eyes and walked to the others. Alex waved his hand at me and I waved back.

“Juju Bara-cat!”, he exclaimed as he pulled me into a hug. I laughed quietly and wrestle out. the bell rang and I walked with Alex and Dana.

“Juliet, are you okay? You seems…different.”, Dana pointed out. I shrugged.

“I feel weird, though, Dee.”

“I think I’m gonna sit behind you guys so you can have your annual morning gossip.”, Alex mocked.

Dana pinched his arm. “We have the same class and its biology. Which means we can seat together.”
Alex pouted his lips and Dana hugged his waist. We made our way to the lab and took our seats. I sat in the middle, Dana wanted to know what happened with me and Zack on Saturday. All my answers were the same, we just hanging out in my room. After that class, I avoided every conversations that asking me about Saturday or what’s wrong with me.

“Juliet!”, Zack called from his car on the lot when school’s out. I waved slightly and walked to him. he grinned and kissed my forehead. I leaned on the bumper and sighed.

“Juju, are you okay?”, he asked.

I looked up to him and smiled. “Yeah, I’m fine.”

He pulled me closer. “Just tell me if something’s wrong.”

I nodded. “You’ll be the first to know.”

“No, Jack will be the first one to know.”

I giggled. “touché.”

Kara and Rian walked out and sighed as they walked to us. “See, she’s okay. She only needs Zack.”, Rian exclaimed. I raised a brow and Kara blushed.

“Sorry, guys. I said to Rian that there’s something’s wrong with Juliet and he said that she’s only needs Zack.”, Kara explained.

I laughed. “S’okay. Where’s Jack anyway?”

Rian shrugged his shoulder. “I didn’t see him in PE.”

I rolled my eyes. “I wanna go home.”
“Guys, tell Jack I’m driving Juju home.”, Zack said to Rian and Kara. They nodded and waved at us. Zack opened the passenger seat and I slid in. he closed it and got in to the driver seat.

“Are you sure you’re okay?”, he asked again.

“Yes. I just wanna go home.”

He nodded and turned on the ignition. We drove out and I looked out the window. We kept silent on the way, not our typical day. He stopped in front of my house and sighed.

“Juliet Bailey Barakat, tell me what’s wrong.”, he said with two octaves higher.

I looked at him. I never heard him using that tone. “If I know, I’ll tell you.”

“Are you mad at me or something?”

“No, I’m not. I feel weird. I’m scared.”

He pulled me closer and I leaned my head on his shoulder. Tears ran down my cheeks like it were there the whole day, waiting to fall.

“Scared about what?”

“I don’t know.”

“You’ll be fine. I would never let anything happen to you.”

Oh how wrong he was back then.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took me so long to post this one. check my other stories, yeah? :D