Sequel: Should've Said No
Status: done; waiting for the sequel

Check Yes Juliet

3...2...1 Now Fall In My Arms

“Jack!”, I squealed and tackled him into a hug when I saw him in the living room. “I miss you!”

“You’re hugging me like you don’t have a baby inside you.”, he chuckled and hugged me back. “I miss you too, Juju.”

I pulled away and smiled. “I thought you guys wont be back until next week.”

“Like I said, we want to surprise all of you.”, Zack came from behind and wrapped his arm around my neck protectively.

“I wonder how the others reaction about this.”

“Psh, I just got back from Ashlee’s, she thought I was a ghost at first.”, Jack told while holding back a laugh.

I rolled my eyes and sat back to the couch. Since my parents and May went to the store, I was left behind with the guys. all they do was making fun of me, though I didn’t take it personal.

The sound of the front door opening and closing made me looked back to the hallway.

“Juju!”, Dana exclaimed and rushed to the seat beside me. “So sorry I couldn’t make it yesterday. Baz decided to take shit on the bed.”

“Ew, I don’t want to know.”, I scrunched up my face.

“And we have a surprise for you.”, Kara sat on my other side. “You’re gonna love it.”

Zack cleared his throat and Kara rolled her eyes. “Okay, it’s from Zack, but we helped!”

I laughed and waited until Rian carried a dog carrier. I held my breath as he opened the small door of it, and a puppy stepped out.

“Awwwwwww.”, I cooed. “He’s so cute!”

Zack picked the puppy up and gave it to me. “I know you always wanted one.”

“Aw, he’s so cute. It’s a he right?”

Kara nodded. “Yeah, we all know that you don’t like female animals.”

“True.”, I smiled and stroke the dog. “You’re really cute, you know.”
*************
“Zack, can we stay here a little more? I realized I missed my family too much.”, I told him when we were sitting outside on my balcony.

“Sure, I mean why not?”, he pressed his cheek on the top of my head. “I just wanna make you happy, Juju.”

“Thanks, Zack. Anyway, why did you get me a puppy?”

He chuckled and looked down to Don—we already named him and it sounded…silly—and tighten his wrap around my shoulder. “I don’t want you to be lonely when I’m gone.”

“Are you planning to go anytime soon?”, I asked flatly.

“There’s another tour, actually.”
I sighed. “Well, it’s okay. It’s your dream.”, I smiled thoughtfully.

“I love you, Juju.”

I nodded and snuggled closer. “I love you too.”
*************
The sun shines bright when me and the girls sat under the big umbrella on Dana’s backyard.

“It sucks that you miss graduation.”, Dana said pulling her sunnies away from her eyes.

“Well, I mean it when I told Mr. Harold I dropped out.”

“And he didn’t even thought a wild guess?”, Ashlee giggled. “Like, half of our year knew about your baby, Juju.”

“Really?”, my eyes widened.

“Juliet, it’s high school for god’s sake. When a girl M.I.A from school, they would jump to the conclusion that she’s pregnant.”, Kara explained as she took a sip of her lemonade.

Suddenly, I slid on my seat. “Oh god.”

“Juju, don’t let anyone brings you down. You’ll be fine.”, Ashlee assured me and rubbed my shoulders.