Status: Getting off my lazy butt and finishing, keep an eye out for the sequel

Trust Me, Don't Leave Me

Runaway

I can’t breath, I need to stop, but what if his following me? I checked behind me, I looked down the deserted street.

"Oh, thank god" I panted and rested against a wall trying to catch my breath, "Where am I?" I asked myself, I looked around the city I couldn’t really see anything it was about midnight now, I had just got on a bus and left without looking back and didn’t it feel great. I looked around a bit more there was a lot of plain similar houses, I could also see a fish and chip shop and a news paper shop dimly lit at the bottom of the road, I wish they were open, even though I didn’t have any money.

Wait, where am I going to sleep? I should of thought this through, why did he have to do this now? How could he? I just couldn’t take it anymore I just left and got on a bus for an hour then got off and I swear I feel him there, his breath on my neck, so I ran for two hours straight. I just had to leave at 9 o’clock at night, stupid, stupid me!

I felt like screaming, I sat down by the brick wall and bent my head down and hugged my legs and cried. I never cried even when it was at the worst, and now here I am: homeless, penniless, no one around and now I’m crying. I am so pathetic.

"Excuse me love, are you alright?" I looked up, a man was standing there he had curly dark hair, he seemed very tall, I couldn’t really tell I could just make out his salute.

"Huh?" I asked, just great I thought no one was around and here I am crying in front of a complete stranger.

"I was asking if you was alright?" He said bending down to by level; I could see him better now. He had light blue eyes, freckles and a nice shaped face, he looked really sweet.

"Um, yeah I’m fine" I lied and looked towards the ground

"You don’t look it, come on you can tell me" he said taking a set next to me, I didn’t know what it was but I felt like I could trust him, and tell him anything.

"Well…" I took a deep breath " This um, thing happened at home ad I just couldn’t take it anymore it any more, so I just left without a second thought. So I got on a bus and was on it for about an hour then I got off and I swear, I swear to god that I he was behind me, so I ran, I ran for two hours straight. And of course I had to leave at 9 at night so I didn’t grab any money, clothes, and food, drink anything. So here I am telling a complete stranger everything, and crying. And I will tell you I never cry."

"Oh, em if you don’t mind me asking, who’s HIM?"

"My dad" I said looking down I knew what was coming.

"What did he do?" he asked. ~Oh god~ was going thought my head.

" He would beat me and tonight he was so drunk he tried to rape me" When I looked at him he just seemed shocked I thought he was just gonna sit their at first, but then he pulled me into a hug.

"Don’t worry about it he not going to find you, you won’t see him again" he said then pulled away.

"But I will see him again I have to go back sooner or later as I have nothing so I might as well go now, it was nice meting you thanks I really needed someone to talk t" I said and stood up and headed back the was I came.

"Wait!" I turn round and the man I had just left was running up to me. " You can’t go home you will just get hurt, you can come back with me if you want I mean you don’t have to but I will not let you go back their, come on."

"Why do want to help me you just met me?" I asked it was true not many people are this nice.

" I don’t know I don’t usually do this I just want to help I cant just leave you." He replied, that’s a good answer.

"Okay only if don’t mind?" I said and we started heading down the round.

"Of cause I don’t mind but I must warn you I live with 3 other blocks well I should say children, they are all around my age but yet they act like 3 years olds" he laughed I laughed with him.

"No I don’t care I grew up with 3 older bothers but they left before my dad started you know" I said looking at my feet.

It stayed quite for a bit and we just walk all you could hear was our footsteps.

" I just realise I don’t know your name." He broke the silence.

"Oh yeah" I giggled " I’m Emma Robinson how about you?" I had just realised I told this man my life secret and I don’t even know his name.

"Oh its Danny Jones"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, x-CatchTheLoveBug-x didn't name the chapters, but I'm gonna do that.
Comments Please!
Subscribe!
~E.A.G.er to write forever from the vampiric shadows!