Status: Getting off my lazy butt and finishing, keep an eye out for the sequel

Trust Me, Don't Leave Me

Real Diary

~Emma’s POV~

I was sitting on my bed looking though my diary, I had found in my bag the day I woke up in hospital, I hadn’t read it yet because I was scared what would be in it my dad was always saying I had no reason to live, I‘ve done nothing good with my life so what’s the point in reliving it or at this moment reading it.

I turned to a folded page it read:

I can’t believe what just happened. I went to the park with Danny and we was messing about and all that stuff and then we almost kissed I can’t believe it I mean I think I really Danny now anyway got to go Grace is calling.

Bye Emma x

Well at least I know what happened at the end of the flashback, I just wished I knew more than just that.

“Emma?” I looked up to see Danny standing in the doorway.

“Hey Dan, what’s up?” I said smiling.

“What's this?” he said holding up a pink book.

“I don’t know, why would I?” I asked

“You should know it’s your bloody diary”

“What do you mean?” I replied

“WELL ACCORDING TO YOUR “DIARY” IT IS EXPLAINING HOW YOU NEVER LOST YOUR MEMORY, YOUR DAD IS ACTULLY DEAD AND HOW YOUR CONNING US FOR OUR FUKCING MONEY” He screamed.

“What are you on Danny; I would never do that, where did you get such a stupid idea like that?”

“What so now I’m stupid”

“What's with all the shouting?” Tom asked running into the room.

“Well, little miss I have no memory has been lying to us she does have her memory she’s trying to con us look” he hands Tom the book “this is her diary” he reads through it.

“DOUGIE, HARRY COME HERE NOW” He shouts down the stairs. We hear people running up the steps.

“What's going on?” Dougie asked running in.

“Here” Tom says handing them the book. They read through it then look at me.

“Emma?” Doug asks “why? Is it true?”

“No, of course not” I said

“It’s not” we all turned to Harry.

“How are you so sure?” Danny asked still looking angry.

“Because I know one thing that all of you have forgotten, Emma here hates and I mean HATES the colour pink.”

“It’s true I can’t stand the colour and besides I found this in my bag when I got out of the hospital and only just know I have had the guts to read it , it’s my real diary” I hold up my real diary and they all looked at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Danny of all people should have remembered that Emma hates that color.
Comment Please!
Subscribe!
~E.A.G.er to write forever from the vampiric shadows!