Status: Getting off my lazy butt and finishing, keep an eye out for the sequel

Trust Me, Don't Leave Me

Over Eager Dougie

~Danny’s POV~
I did it woo go me. I kissed her and it is great, I mean what I said to Emma I have never felt this way about anyone before. And I can’t even describe how happy I am about her liking me back. We pulled away and I put my forehead against hers and look in her eyes and just smiled while still holing her in my arms.
“What’s with the grin?” she asked with a giggle still looking me in the eyes.
“I’m just happy that I finally told you how I felt and you feel the same and now your mine.” I replied smiling even bigger if it was even possible.
“Since when was I yours?” she asked with a cheeky smile.
“Are your really gong all old fashion on me?” I said with a chuckle, she just nodded still smiling “Fine, Emma would you please be my girlfriend?” I asked looking her in the eyes.
“Well I will have to think about that.” She said pulling out of my arms. I raised an eyebrow and she laughed, “of course I will Danny” she replied and pulled me into another kiss.
~Back at the house/ 3rd person POV~
Dougie, Tom and Harry were all sitting in the living room watch TV when Grace and Gio came in.
“How was your weekend?” Harry said giving Grace a peck on the lips.
“Brilliant but I missed you” she replied
“As I did you” he said back and gave her another kiss this one lasting longer.
“Can we stop with all the lovey mooshy crap please?” Dougie said after realising that Tom and Gio was having almost the same conversation. They all looked at him.
“Aw is little Dougie feeling left out?” Grace said sitting next to him and pinching a cheek.
“Aw poor Dougie” Gio said and also sat next to him.
“I do not feel left out, I like being single it more fun” he said leaning back and putting his hands behind his head.
“Okay then we wont tell you and girl we made friends with and how she saw a picture of your four and thought Dougie and I quote “is gorgeous” un quote” Grace said pretending to look at her nails.
“Wait did I say being single was fun I meant boring and yeah boring” Dougie said quickly leaning forward.
“Are you sure Dougie?” Gio asked
“Yes I’m sure, have you got a picture of her?” he asked eager.
Grace got out her phone and showed him a picture of a girl with medium auburn hair with electric blue tips and a single streak of blond at the front, she also had the prettiest eyes he has have ever seen they were blue with greyish-green surrounding the pupils and was wearing some stylish glasses.
He just stared at th picture for a good two more minutes while he did Gio lent over and whispered to Grace “ I have a feeling he likes her” she said with a giggle. “Just a little” Grace replied also giggling.
“So what’s she like?” Dougie asked now very interested.
“Why don’t you find out for yourself when she comes over tomorrow” Grace said going into the kitchen.
“Hey you can’t leave me hanging like that Grace” Dougie shouted after her and followed her into the kitchen.
Everyone else just laughed then Danny and Emma came in through the front door.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the last chapter by x-CatchTheLoveBug-x, from now on it's my writing.
Comment Please!
Subscribe!
~E.A.G.er to write forever from the vampiric shadows!