Status: Getting off my lazy butt and finishing, keep an eye out for the sequel

Trust Me, Don't Leave Me

EMMA, YOU'RE BACK! YAY!

Normal/Emma’s POV

We walked up to this really big house I was really confused, I was out food shopping for my dad and these two girls came up to me and knew my name and about my dad, I have never told anyone about my dad how did they know? They said their name was Grace and Gio and apparently I had lived with their boyfriend that’s awkward then. But the funny thing is I recognise them and when they were talking I saw us 3 in a kitchen talking and laughing.

“Okay we’re here don’t worry Emma it will be fine” Gio said and we walked into the house.

“Guys we’re back and we have company” Grace shouted, Gio laughed.

“In the kitchen Grace, hurry you have to see Dougie try and cook” a male voice shouted out. Grace looked at Gio and they both went running to what I guess is the kitchen, I followed slowly behind.

I stood at the doorway as 2 boys were laughing and another was standing at the oven trying to cook but he happened even turned on the oven.

Grace rolled her eyes “Doug, it might help if it was on.”

“Well you do it th…” he stopped as he turned round and saw me.

He ran at me a tackled me in a hug.

“EMMA YOUR BACK YAY!!!” He screamed I just mouthed to Gio “help me,” She giggled.

“Dougie get of her she doesn’t remember you”

He quickly let go, “what do you mean she don’t remember me?” he asked, all he boys looked at Gio.

“We bumped into Emma at the shops and we went and asked her where had she been and what not, she didn’t remember us either” Grace said “she can’t remember anything from before”

“18th August” I interrupted, they all looked at me “it’s the day I work up I can’t even remember the accident, the doctors said I feel down the stairs but when I got home my dad shouted at me saying he nearly got caught so I guessed it was him.” I explained.

“Anyway, Emma this is my boyfriend Harry, that’s Gio’s boyfriend Tom and that’s Dougie” grace said pointing to all of the boys.

“Nice to met you all…Again I guess” and we all laughed. I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment Please!
Subscribe!
~E.A.G.er to write forever from the vampiric shadows!