Everything You Ever Wanted. Ryan Ross

One

Two years with absolutely no contact today. Today was the day I left all my friends because I was an ass. I didn’t deserve them. I didn’t want to put my family through that. So I picked up my stuff and left. I talk to my family of course but, no one else. They weren’t allowed to give my number to anyone else. Ever. And here I am getting off a plane to Vegas to see my family. Not seeing your family for 2 does something to you. Worse? Leaving your best friends hating you and not talking to them for 2 years is worse. Especially if you leave you angryboyfriend Ex to life without you, because you didn’t deserve him.

Everyone makes mistakes right? Well this was worse then a mistake. It wasn’t even me. I wasn’t thinking. I made a mistake left and now I’m on my way home to see only my family. I’m trying this new thing out where I try to avoid them to not mess up their lives again.

“Layley Rose Stone, get in these arms now” My older brother Jackson said to me arms wide open as soon as he caught sight of me

“Jackson” I said barley over a whisper running to him dropping my carry on.

“God, do you eat anymore? You’re so much skinnier! And your hair! Its dark brown now, and that new hair cut!” he said.

“Yes I eat, I just have gotten busy with working and everything. And yea Jackson, I’ve changed a lot in two years” I work in a magazine company writing articles, I guess I’m good you could say? I used to have blonde hair that was almost always straight but now I had brown hair that was choppy and slightly went over my deep green eyes.

“Well prepare to get fat in these two months” he said grabbing my bag and walking over to the conveyor belt that should be holding my other luggage

*

“Layley, there’s something I should tell you.” Jackson said while we were in the car

“Can it wait ‘till later I really want to catch up.” I said lying back in my seat.

“I guess, don’t yell at me later though” H e said smiling eyes still on the road.

“Why would I?”

“Nothing.” He said starting up a conversation about my life outside of Vegas having me explain it to him.

“It’s amazing, but I have no life outside of work” I said laughing finishing my description of my new found life in Chicago right as we pulled into the drive way.

There were two cars I didn’t necessarily recognize but I passed it off as maybe my mother invited some of her new girlfriends.

“Layley!” my mother yelled running out the front door to embrace me.

“Hey mama”

“You’re too skinny! Is that the new trend in Chicago?” she asked examining my stomach. I blushed slightly at how everyone thought I lost so much weight, was it to much?

“I went on a diet and I’ve been busy with work.” I said zipping up my hoodie. Even in this intense summer heat I can wear a hoddie. As my friend says ‘It’s not something to keep you warm, it’s for style’ (my friends actual quote thank you very much) “Am I really that skinny?” I asked looking at my stomach. I wasn’t fat two years ago. I just didn’t gain much weight since then, I guess they thought I did.

“I guess its just that I haven’t seen you in two years and I just imagined you gaining a bit more weight.” She said pinching my cheeks.

“Um thanks?” I questioned walking towards the house with my mom.

“LAYLEY!” screamed a familiar voice that made me stop dead in my tracks.

“Michelle?”
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it, i havent really read over it in a hwile.
like last year.
comment and give me some advice people!! (:
love yous
-x-haley