Everything You Ever Wanted. Ryan Ross

Two

Chapter Two

“No your other best friend you up and left.” I turned to see her mad yet happy, I was hard to explain but her hands were on her hips and last time I checked that was a get away fast sign.

“Should I run?” I asked with pure honesty.

“Into my arms?” She added on.

“Sure why not.” I said running to her and tackling her into a hug

“You whore skankish sluttish jerkiest best friend in the whole wide world!” she yelled hugging me in the middle of my lawn.

“Missed you too bitch” I said crying a little realizing how much I really did miss my friends from home. I shouldn’t be here

“We’re having a little chat later.” She said grabbing my hand and pulling me inside the house.

“of course” I knew what it was gonna be about, it was quite obvious

Inside I was mobbed by 2 other people and one animal. The 2 people being Matt and Dan and the animal being my loving cat Mr. Whiskers who I was forced to leave behind.

“Layley!” the two able to talk yelled as I scooped up Mr. Whiskers embracing me at the same time.

I was enjoying it I was in my friends arms. even though the plan was to not see any of them. Not even him

Suddenly a harsh “Meow!” was heard by a squished Mr. Whiskers.

“Sorry babe.” I said as everyone released me.

“Matthew Black is that a lip ring?” I yelled as I started to examine on of myused to be best friends. I don’t know what to call them now.

“Yes Ma’am it is” he said with a goofy smile trying to look past the black hair hanging all in this eyes.

“And Daniel!” I yelled hugging his small figure “You got contacts finally!” Dan used to have these light blue rimmed glasses that he had to wear 24/7 and he always hated it and said one day he will get contacts. The blue glasses really brought out his blue eyes but now with contact his eyes looked really bright and the brown hair that he constantly ran his hands through critiqued it.

“Have you seen yourself Miss. Stone? If possible, you got hotter!” Dan said laughing picking me up and spinning me around.

“I’m not going to sleep with you Daniel’ I said pinching his cheeks walking to the kitchen where everyone else seemed to be gathered.

I wonder who else my mother invited. I thought holding my breath.

I walked into the kitchen my stomach in butterflies hoping she didn’t invite who I think she did to only see my mother, my father, and Michelle. Less then I expected but I was happy to just have them. I didn’t need anyone else.

“Jesus Christ what did you pack in here Layley?” Jackson said finally getting into the house with my suitcase.

Oh and him too.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm gonna try and post two a night, so nobody gives up on me, you know, those few readers i have in the first month of my account, those ones are the best kind(:

comment and tell me how to fix things!
i don't take offense to anything along those lines(:
loves you
-x-haley