Everything You Ever Wanted. Ryan Ross

Four

Chapter Four

“Sit tight i'm gonna need you to keep time, c’mon just snap, snap, snap your fingers for me good good now we’r-“ the music was cut off by me pressing the next button a few times. I didn’t do it on purpose I swear when-

“Is It still me that makes you sweat? Am I who you think about in bed when the lights are dim and your hands are shanking as your slinging off your dress just think of what you didn and how I hope to go-“ The song was cut off by Dan hitting the ‘Stop’ Button.

“Daniel!” Matt complained. He forgot who that was written about, lucky him

“I have a head ace?” He questioned more then stated.

“Don’t worry, she’ll get enough o-“ Matt was cut off by Dan hitting him over the head.

“What?”

“We’re here!” Matt yelped as he pulled into Michelle's house.

“You guy’s wouldn’t tell me that were going to Michelle's house?”

“Oh you’ll s-“ This time Dan was hit over the head by Matt.

I shook my head and started to get out of the car.

“Wait, Layley.” Matt said grabbing my arm.

“Yes Matthew?” I turned to face him

“There’s something you should know.” He let go of my arm.

“For Michelles house?”

“I’ll tell her” Dan said running his hands through his hair. “Layley, they guys are in there. Spencer wanted to see you, and he wanted you to meet Jon, and Brendon said he needs to talk to you, And ry- we’ll he. He. You’ll see.”

“You have got to be kidding me” I turned back to walk back home. I can’t believe they did this to me.

“Layley!” Matt yelled coming over and picking me up.

“Put me down!” I screamed.

“No your going if you like it or not.” Dan ran ahead and opened the front door.

“We’re here and she isnt happy!” He yelled before we got in. at the freshhold I asked Matt to put me down after much fuss he did but he insisted on holding my hand so I didn’t run. He pushed me forward so everyone could see me.

“Layley, as in Layley Stone?” Spencer

I ran to his arms even though I knew I shouldn’t be near here.

“God you’ve changed so much. I missed you!”

“Spencer, I missed you too. Just look at your hair! Don’t you look adorable?” I pinched his cheeks.

“If Layley Stone is in this room she better be in my arms in the next two seconds.” A smiling Brendon said arms wide open.

How can everyone be so nice to me when I’ve done so much to hurt them?

I ran to Brendon as if there was nothing stopping me.

“Brenny-Bear!” I jumped to hug him wrapping my legs around him attatching myself to him casing him to stumble back a but but he regained his posture after a second.

“Layley-Lollipop!” What can I say? He licked me once and then it was my name.

“I miss you” I mumbled into his neck as I burried my face into it.

“Same to you Kiddo.”

I’m Hoppinghe’s Not here.

“He is here” he mumbled so only I could here. It was as if this boy could read my mind.

“Whyyy?” I said really softly.

Brendon put me back down and just gave me a side hug as if it could comfort me.

“Hey Layley, long time no see” Ryan said with a small smile towards me coming into the entry hall where Michelle, Dan, Matt, Brendon, Spencer, and I had gathered.

“Hello” I said softly looking at my feet.

“So, ready for a barbaque?” Michelle asked everyone clapping her hands together as if it would stop the awkwardness.

“Hey where’d ever-“ A guy I havent met before walked into the room with only a bathing suit on and a towel on his arm.

“Jon this is Layley, Layley this is Jon.” Spencer introduced us.

“Oh you’re the liar.” He said smiling.Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off.

“Jon!” Brendon yelped hitting him over the head.

Whats with boys and hitting eachother over the head?

I laughed a little “Yea, Im the Liar, You must be the Bassist?” I questioned even though I already knew.

“Yea.” He hugged me. It was awkward I must admit. Meeting someone for the first time while their in pretty much their boxers them calling you out on cheating on your ex and hugging you as a hello. After he pulled away he showed a toothy grin.

“He has a rule that when he first meets someone he has to hug them.” Ryan mumbled not moving his head from looking ta his feet but looking through his bangs at me. It was cute, like he though I couldn’t see him even though eh was only looking through his bangs.I gave Ryan a small smile.

He still gives me butterflies.
Fuck.