Everything You Ever Wanted. Ryan Ross

Three

Chapter Three

“And my boss was like ‘You, Layley, wrote this article” I said emphasizing you and article as I told my story about work. Everyone erupted into laughter.

“That was priceless” Michelle said calming her laughing down

“Yea, you shoulda been there.” I said smiling. Michelle gave me a look. oops.

“If you guys could excuse us, me and Layley need to have a little talk.” She said grabbing my arm and pulling me up tomy room my old room.

“Layley, what happened that day, we all know. But I want to hear your side of the story”

“Michelle, I do not want to tell anyone. My plan was to come home and only see my family, no friends. But my mom kind of ruined that plan” I said sitting down on the bed looking around my old room. They didn’t change anything. All the pictures of me and myfriends.

This isn’t good

“Why wouldn’t you want to see your friends Layley? They were your everything. He was your everything.”

“I messed up, we all know that. I wasn’t going to make my friends choose between being friends with him or me. He deserved you guys as friends. Not me.” I mumbled looking down at my shoes.

“We deserved to choose that, not you. We deserved to have you around. He deserved to hear your side of the story.”

“I tried to tell him” I once again mumbled getting a flash back

” Babe, let me explain!” I shouted tears running down my cheeks.

“Oh save it, I can’t even look at you without, without thinking of you cheating on me!” he yelled face turning red.

“This was never supposed to happen.” I said falling onto my knees in front of him.

“Get off of my floor and out of my house. You’re making it smell like sex in here.” He said grabbing my arm and pulling me down the stairs to right out side the door.

“I still love you
Ryan” He gave me a look and slammed the door.

“Oh Layley, you didn’t.” Brendon said from the walkway.
“Bren.” I sobbed running to him. “I’m sorry” and I hugged him my head on his chest sobbing into his shirt. He rubbed my back soothingly.

“I have to go see Ryan. I’ll come over tomorrow” he said putting me at arms length resting his forehead against mine.

“Okay, Bye Bren.” I said putting my hand to his cheek then quickly walking away. I knew I wasn’t saying ‘goodbye, see you tomorrow’ I
was saying goodbye. Forever.

“Layley?”

“I think I’m going to go to bed, the whole flight thing made me kind of tired.” I said getting up to go say goodbye to everyone then planning on heading to bed.

Chapter Four

“Is she awake?” I heard a voice ask.

“I don’t know, poke her.” Stated another

“No you poke her.”

“No one poke her” I said turning over in bed facing to see Dan and Matt

“Good your up-“ Matt started

“Thanks to you two” I said streching getting out of bed.

“Oh poor baby, not like you would of woken yp later in the day” Dan said smiling picking me up and bringin me into the bathroom.

“Would you like to tell me what we’re doing?” I asked as he sat me on the counter.

“Were going to hang out today. So your getting ready.” He said starting the shower.

“Dan!” Matt said as he threw a towel at him to forewarn him.

“What are we doing?” I asked as he pulled off my tank top.

“You’ll see.” He said walking to the door, he knew I was able to do everything myself. He’s like my very sexual brother. Besides jackson.

“Okay” I said getting undressed and jumping into the shower quickly washing myself.

After I got out no one was in my bedroom so I quickly got dressed in grey skinny jeans and a purple T-shirt. I straightened my hair and put a purple bow in my hair. I always had something purple on. No matter what.

I quickly ran down the stairs to grab a pair of socks and put my converses on.

“Finally!” Matt said messing up my hair.

“Hey perfection takes time” I said with a toothy grin. “So where are we going?”

“I told you, You’ll see” Dan said walking down the stairs. I didn’t care if I saw anymore ‘friends’ I only didn’t want to see him. And his ‘friends’, they all hate me I think. I would be here for two months then back to my old life no more anyone once again.

“Okay” I laughed a little standing up walking out the front door. “Whos car?”

“Mine.” Matt said

so I skipped to his car yelling “Shotgun, no Blitz!”

Its so weird how I can not see my friends for two years and when I come back it feels live its been teo days.

As Matt got into the drivers seat and Dan sat int the middle of the two back seats to be able to talk to us I started the raidio and tried to find a good channel, but Matt shut it off.

“There’s no good music on that. Go into the glove compartment and look thought the CDs and find a good one.” He said pointing to the glove compartment.

I slowly reached and opened the compartment.

“Matt!” I screamed.

“What?!” He jumped.

“It’s Getting hot in here!” I started to sing “So hot to take off all your clothes!” Dan joined in. “But im seriouse, Its hot in here.”

“Okay.” He said turning on the AC.

“Thanks love.” I started to go through the CDs

Muse, Fall Out Boy, Forever The Sickest Kids, All Time Low, Change Of Pace, The Academy Is…, Cobra Starship, PANIC! At The Disco,I stopped and read the last one a few times over. Panic was my everything, I knew they got big, I knew they had a CD out, I knew all their songs, I knew I meant anything to them anymore.

“Lays?” Dan said noticing I stopped for a little bit too long.

“yea?” I answered moving my head towards him but not tearing my eyes from the CD.

“Give it to me.” He said. Im guessing he put his hand out.

“But I want to listen to it.” I finally looked at him andFake smiled.

“You sure?” Matt Asked eyes on the road.

“Of course” I said using that fake smile again.

“Okayy.” He took the CD from me and put it into the CD player.

The First few beats of intermission came on and Dan and Matt started to talk about some hot chick named Alyssa

I knew every word to every song. Is that sad?
I didn’t care
I had to.
I couldn’t not buy the CD
I Needed too.
I have heard them before.
I think they deserve it.