Maybe Nice Guys Don't Always Finish Last

Mira, Want To Do A Body Shot?

Image

“Hey, Mira, do you want to do a body shot with me?”

Mira turned around and saw Blake at the bar. She had a few too many, but she wasn’t too drunk. She was being way tooflirty friendly with Bilko, which is what she had planned. She wanted to lead him on to mess with her friends. She thought she was doing pretty well while in her intoxicated state. She made her way to Blake with a smile on her face while getting a look from him.

“What’s that look for?” she asked while hugging up to him and running her fingers through the hair on the back of his head.

“That look was the sexiest look that you have given me all night,” he said as he hands went down to her hips.

“Did you like it, Bilko?” she asked teasingly.

“A little too much,” he said as their lips came dangerously close.

He helped her up on the bar. As she pulled her shirt up to reveal a pierced navel. Blake’s smile grew.

“Do you want lemon or lime?” he asked as she put salt around her navel for him.

“Surprise me, Bilko,” she said as she laid down flat on the bar.

Blake put a slice of lime close to her mouth and she bit down on it. She tried so hard to keep from smiling, especially when he started licking the salt off her. He downed the tequila and went for the lime. Mira’s heart started racing. He took it out of her mouth and dropped it on the floor. She didn’t even think he got a taste of it. Instead, he leaned back towards her. Before she could react, his lips pressed up against hers. Within seconds, his tongue was running across her bottom lip, begging for entrance. Mira teased him a little. Opening her mouth and before he could enter, she’d close it. Just as he had gotten what he wanted, she pulled away, winked at him, and then hopped off the bar. She started walking away, but noticed Blake following her. She smiled at herself.

Hook, line, and sinker.

As she walked through the club, she saw her friends, wide eyed as they stared at her. She smiled at them and turned back to grab Blake’s hand to lead him to where she was going. Kaya and Tally’s expressions grew. Mira knew that they saw her and Blake’s little performance. She led him out to the parking lot and walked to her car. She leaned against it and pulled Blake against her. This time she kissed him, but still keeping the amount of teasing to a max. Their exchanging of kisses started to get a little more intense. Blake paused for a second and lifted Mira up onto the truck of the car. She smiled at him before going back to kissing him. He started kissing her along her cheek all the way down her neck. Small gasps left her as she ran her fingers through his hair.

“Where is this ending tonight, Bilko?” Mira asked as he was still kissing her neck. If she had this timed right, things would work out perfectly.

“Where ever you want it to,” he said as his hands ran down her thigh.

“Ok you two. You’ve had your fun,” Kaya said as she entered the parking lot.

Mira pretended that she didn’t hear her and brought Blake’s mouth back up to meet hers. She felt him smile from her actions.

“I think we’re busted,” he said with his lips still pressed against hers.

“I don’t care,” She said kissing him again just as Kaya made it to the car.

“Hello. Mira? Don’t you think it’s time to go? You’ve had a few to drink. You need to sleep it off,” She said as Mira and Blake parted.

“But I was going to stay at Blake’s tonight,” Mira said resting her head on his chest and acting way more drunk than she was.

“Maybe another time. Sorry Blake, but we really need to get her home. She’s usually not like this,” Kaya said as Tally appeared.

“Party poopers,” Mira said as she hopped down from the truck and crossed her arms.

Blake looked at her with a smile. Mira winked at him as he started to walk away. Neither Tally, nor Kaya saw her do it.

“Come on, Mira, lets get you home,” Tally said as she helped her to the car. Mira didn’t need the help, but acted like she did.

Kaya drove home. Nobody said anything. Since it was dark in the car, nobody saw the smile Mira had on her face the whole way home.

“Bilko is so fucking sexy,” Mira blurted out just to blurt something out.

She smiled at the two’s reactions. They looked at each other and shook their heads. She had so much fun tonight.Making out with Blake was just a bonus. When they pulled into her driveway, Tally came around to help Mira up to her room. Mira, again, put on her drunken front. She stumbled up the stairs, tried to fall over a few times, and blurted out a few‘sexy’ comments about Blake.

“Alright. Sleep this off. I hope you feel this good in the morning,” Tally said as she laid Mira in her bed.

She left Mira with the biggest smile on her face that she’s had all night.

“Mission accomplished,”she thought as she drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?