Hummingbird

17.

I didn't speak to Craig for the rest of tour.
-
It was the last day of tour, and I was thankful. The last couple weeks were stressful trying to avoid Craig. Thankfully, David and I were friends again, and I spent a lot of time hiding out on Breathe Carolina's bus when I knew Craig would be looking for me. Alex was also lots of help, and would take me on tours of the cities when he didn't have to go on stage. I actually had plans to stay with him for a while once the tour was over. I needed a change of scenery, and to get away from things for a while. Thankfully, I had Alex to help me with that. We were back on my tour bus gathering up all of my clothes and belongings, and I was getting ready to say goodbye to Chris and all of The Shout. They were sad that I was leaving for a while, but understood why I had to. Craig broke me when I needed him most, and I couldn't go back home yet.
Chris was heartbroken that I was leaving him. I couldn't rmemeber a time when we apart from each other for more than a week, it just didn't happen. I was going to miss him.
I said my goodbyes to The Shout, and turned to Chris and tried not to cry. He pulled me into a hug and of course, I started to cry.
"I'm gonna miss you, Chrissy.'
"I'm gonna miss you too, but you need this. And it's only for a month or so, and then you'll be back in Joplin." He pulled away for a second to smile at me, then gave me another tight hug.
After what seemed like forever, we finally pulled away. "Here," Chris said, putting something in my hand. I looked down to see his lucky guitar pick. "For a little luck in a new city. I expect it back when you come back to Joplin," he laughed. I smiled and kissed him on the cheek.
"Bye, Chris." I said goodbye to everyone again, and grabbed my bags and set off to the All Time Low bus. This was going to be a time to re-invent myself. I would forget about Craig. I would forget about him. And I would be better.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, you sure got a lot of nerve, to say that this was all my fault.
I know you called, I got them all. La da da da da da
Girl you better love what you got, before you go and give it away
But don’t say that I don’t know you
Cause Oh, I know all about your type
You’re the type of girl that texts all day and talks all night.
And Oh, I know that you are feeling sad.
Don’t feel bad,
♥♥♥

awh, its over. and its short!
but dont worry, cause im already dreaming up a sequel. and i have three other stories on the way, one about nick snatino, another about romance on a rocketship, and one about kennedy brock. one is about halfway done and ill post chapters soon. but wait for the sequel, cause its gonna happen. and i have some big plans for it :)

oh, and im gonna try to get my writers block about my pierce the veil story to go away so i can finish it :)