Status: Still updating when I can

Brownies Are a Good Way to Start a Conversation

Chapter Eleven

Second update!

It’s already almost time for the one month break that everyone has been looking forward to. Only one week left. With each day passing Rob and Sofi seemed to grow closer until they were pretty much attached at the hip. Also, Sofi grew closer to Taylor; he was like the best friend that she’s always wanted.
“Rob, Sofi, I only need you two at the Swan’s house today at 5 pm. Please don’t be late,” Catherine called to them as they left the set of the baseball scene. The both of them nodded, and then got into the silver Volvo that Rob now owns.
“Where should we go? Want something to eat?” he turned on the car and looked at Sofi.
Sofi nodded vigorously, “I want something greasy! Maybe a cheese burger…” He laughed and agreed. Rob had found out that having the radio on when driving with Sofi was a free concert. She would do air guitar and dance in her seat. He loved how carefree she was and how she didn’t care what people thought of it.
He parked the car in the McDonald’s parking lot and went to open the door for Sofi.
“Gracias,” Rob had also learned that she liked to throw in some Spanish words every now and then. He didn’t mind, he found it sexy.
“You get the table. I’ll go order. What do you want to eat?”
Sofi jumped excitedly, “Can I have a Happy Meal?” Rob laughed but nodded. Sofi skipped happily to a table in the back and waited.
“Can I have a #1 and a Happy Meal, please?”
“What can I get you to drink?”
“Two Cokes, please.”
“Anything else?” the woman behind the counter fluttered her eyelashes flirtatiously. Sofi saw the way she looked at Rob and pretty much wanted to rip off each eyelash individually; that was the nice version.
“Um, no thank you.” Rob smiled politely. A clear frown took over the woman’s face. He quickly paid and got the food before hurrying off to the table Sofi sat at.
“Looks like you got a fan,” Sofi tried to hide the sarcasm in her voice.
“She scares me,” he shuddered making Sofi laugh. “Here is your Happy Meal.”
She smiled before digging into the little box and pulled out the toy. “Yes, I got the Tech Deck one!” She began to do flips with her finger skateboard.
“Are you serious? You got that, just so you could have the toy?” Sofi grinned at him and nodded.
“Don’t forget the good food! It’s a win, win deal!” Rob just shook his head with an amused smiled.
Sofi let out a loud burp after she finished her meal, “Oops, excuse me.”
“Very lady like Sofi,” Rob said with a roll of his eyes. She shrugged with a small smile that showed off her cute dimples. She began to make an odd clicking noise with her mouth. He laughed, “Is something wrong?”
“Can we go back to the hotel? My mouth always feels weird after I eat fast food,” she made a weird face making Rob laugh harder. He just nodded through his laughter.
After throwing away their trash, Sofi put her finger in the air and ran to the car as if she were a superhero. Rob ran after her laughing and hugged her from behind and began spinning as she laughed.
“You’re crazy, you know that?” he rested his chin on her shoulder with his arms still around her. She nodded and giggled, then kissed his cheek.
“Come on! It’s already 4:20, we have to be at the house at 5!” Sofi raced off to her side of the car as Rob walked to the driver’s side. Sofi has learned to get used to his bad driving.
“I’ll meet you in the lobby at 4:45,” Rob called before walking into his suite. He had a small idea of what scene was going to be done tonight. He took in a shaky, nervous breath and walked to his bathroom to brush his teeth and to get ready. He was nervous about tonight but very excited. He knew Sofi didn’t know what scene was tonight because of how unorganized she was. She would just read the script on the spot, and then act it out perfectly. He dressed in his black t-shirt that was to be used for the scene and walked into the lobby and saw Sofi waiting there for him already.
“Look at you being all sexy,” she grinned at him and smacked his butt making him jump in surprise. “I guess it was worth the wait.” She gave him a sexy smirk and walked out the door leaving him in a daze. He shook his head to rid the dirty thoughts floating around. He walked out to the car and saw Sofi holding a magazine in her hands.
“What’s that?” He unlocked the car for the two of them to get in.
She laughed hysterically, “Apparently, people have gotten photos of me hugging you, Taylor, Kellan, and Jackson, so now, they all think I’m a slut working all of you.”
“That’s ridiculous! Taylor isn’t even 18 and they think you’d do that?” Rob was furious about how people just assumed that Sofi would do that, just because no one knows her.
“I don’t know. These people think I got game,” she shrugged not caring. Let people think what they want; they’ll get the truth sooner or later.
“Okay, but I’m not happy about this,” he grumbled. Sofi smiled at him for being so caring. She reached over and rubbed the back of his neck in a soothing manner. He let a smile take over the frown on his face. “Look, we’re here.” Rob parked the car next to the sidewalk.
“Oh, good, you two are here just on time!” Catherine was always full of energy. “Come on Sofi, you have to get dressed.” Sofi nodded before being pulled away by the costume designer. “And Rob, well, you’re fine. Now, just study the scene and you’re going to be standing in the corner of Bella’s room when we begin.” Rob nodded as he got handed the script.
“Are you serious I have to wear this?” Rob looked up from his script and his eyes bugged out of his head when he saw what Sofi was going to be wearing during the scene. She was standing in front of him in grey panties and a short, black t-shirt. He stared longingly at her long, tanned legs. “I feel so weird,” Sofi muttered as she tried to cover herself up.
“Don’t cover yourself, you look sexy,” Rob pulled her hands away, trying to get a better look.
She laughed and punched his arm playfully, “Loser! Let me see the script.” She pulled the pack of papers out of his hands. With each word she read, her eyes got wider and wider. She looked up from the papers to Rob. A sly smile came to her face, “So we kiss, huh?”
Rob swallowed, making sure that his voice wouldn’t crack, “Y-Yeah, that’s the plan.”
She walked up to him slowly. Sofi stood between his legs and leaned in near his ear. “I’ll be looking forward to it,” she whispered, making him shiver with anticipation. She smiled one more time before walking away to get her make up done. The make up artists have to put make up on her arms and legs because of how tan she was.
“Okay, places everyone!” Catherine called.
Rob walked to the corner of Bella’s room and watched as Sofi got sat on the bed. She got handed the cell phone that she was supposed to be talking to her mom on.
“Ready, action!”
“I don’t know mom. Forks is beginning to grow on me. Yeah, it does. Look, mom, I’ll talk to you later,” Sofi looked over at Rob like she was just noticing him. She hung up the phone. “What are you doing here?”
Rob smirked and got rid of his accent, “I like watching you sleep.” They said their lines all the way up to the kissing. “I want to try one thing.” Sofi nodded. “Don’t move. Don’t move.” Rob leaned closer. Sofi was about to die if he didn’t just kiss her, but she loved the anticipation of it all. He finally placed his lips on hers, but pulled away a little. They both let out a shaky breath. Sofi got on her knees in front of him as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Rob put his large hands on her waist as he stood slightly. They pulled away fully before Rob growled and pushed Sofi back onto the bed, where he placed himself between her legs. Rob moved slightly and crashed to the floor.
“Cut! Good job guys! Rob don’t get so carried away next time!” Catherine laughed and shook her head at Rob who was still on the floor.
Sofi giggled and looked down at him, “Are you okay?”
Rob let out a breath and looked up at her, “Perfect.” He smiled.
“Okay, now Rob, I need you to get into wire,” Catherine took Rob off the floor and brought him to where the guy would hook him up. “Guys, we’re going to have to do the kissing scene again. Apparently, Stephenie thinks it’s too steamy.” She laughed.
“We get the people going!” Sofi yelled. The people on set laughed and nodded. “Woo!”
“I need this kiss to be more awkward. Think it as a first kiss; it’s awkward, because you don’t know what the next thing to do.” Sofi and Rob nodded, now understanding. “We’re going to start right after Bella hangs up. Ready on set, action!”
“What’re you doing here?” Robert was sat on the bed.
“I like watching you sleep.” Like before, they worked their way up to the kissing scene. “I want to try one thing. Don’t move.” Like last time, Rob leaned in as Sofi waited, trying not to pounce on him and have her way with him. He placed his lips on hers for a second before pulling away; they both let out a trembling breath. They took Catherine’s advice and made the kiss a bit awkward but still romantic at the same time. Sofi got on her knees to try to match Rob’s tall frame as he stood on his feet slightly inching more forward. He growled and pushed her back on the bed with force. With out anyone noticing besides Sofi, Rob slightly ground his crotch area against her, making her gasp. She was surprised by how courageous he was being. She has wanted to be with him for so long, but she had to remember that this was just a scene for the movie. “Stop!” He was pulled back by the wires to against the wall.
“I-I’m sorry,” Sofi’s voice shook slightly.
“I’m stronger than I thought,” he laughed on the inside. If the wire guys didn’t pull him back, he probably would’ve just kept going.
“I wish I could say the same,” Sofi said her line.
“Cut! That was so much better! Now, we just need you two lying on the bed, just talking. Then we need Sofi to fall asleep, as Rob tries to touch her cheek. Sofi, when you feel his hand, you’re going to cuddle up to him,” they both nodded understandingly to Catherine’s directions.
Rob slid onto the bed next to Sofi as she got under the covers.
“I have got to get a bed like this,” she smiled. He smiled and put one arm behind his head and turned his head to look at her. “Showing off the muscles?” she giggled.
He sighed playfully, “Barely.”
She scoffed and rolled her eyes, “Whatever, you know you’re sexy.”
“So you think I’m sexy?” he raised an eyebrow.
“What makes you think that I think you’re sexy?”
“You just said you did,” he smirked.
“Out loud?” she blushed as he chuckled.
“Sofi, fall asleep now!” Catherine called.
Sofi slowly closed her eyes as Rob watched, mesmerized. It was amazing the kind of affect that this small but beautiful woman had on him. Right on cue, Rob softly caressed her cheek. Feeling his soft but calloused hand make contact, Sofi cuddled into his side. They both knew right at that moment, that that was how it was supposed to be.
“And cut! Great job everybody!” Catherine grinned at everyone.
“Come on, Sofi. Time to get up,” he softly nudged her. She groaned and just cuddled into his warmth more. He smiled and kissed the top of her head. She carefully wrapped her small arm around his torso, making him smile once more.
“I don’t wanna get up Spunk. You’re warm and comfy,” she whined but he could easily hear the teasing smile in her voice. “Hey Spunk?” she looked up at him as he looked down with questioning eyes.
“Yes Sofi?”
“Do you wanna go out tonight?” Surprised to say the least, his eyes sparkled.
“I’d love to.” She grinned at his response and pecked his lips before jumping out of the bed, leaving him stunned with a goofy grin.
♠ ♠ ♠
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!
From here on out, I'm going to be free writing it, so no more using Word, I'm just going to let the words flow.
That's why I need you all to comment and help me now.
Please?!
comment!
subscribe!