Status: Still updating when I can

Brownies Are a Good Way to Start a Conversation

Chapter Nine

Second update today!

At the end of the meeting, everyone went to get better acquainted with people they were going to be in scenes with. Sofi gave Taylor a small family kiss on the cheek after telling each other that they were going to hang out more.
Rob sighed, trying to get up the courage to walk up to Sofi and start a conversation. Kellan smirked and sat next to him.
“You got a thing for Sofi?” Rob blushed and nodded.
“I saw her at a café a few weeks ago. I was too scared to talk to her,” he looked down at his hands embarrassed.
“What? You stalking her or something?” Kellan made him chuckle.
“No, I was sitting in a café and then she walked in. She’s so beautiful. I want to talk to her, but I’m so nervous.”
“Well, you better get over it, because she’s coming over.” Rob snapped his head up to see that Kellan was indeed right. Sofi was walking over with a bright smile.
“Hey guys!” She sat herself on Rob’s lap, taking him by surprise. “I’m not too heavy am I?” she asked with a mouthful of a granola bar she pulled out of her bag.
“Oh, no. It’s fine,” Rob slyly wrapped his arms around her waist, loving the feeling of her pressed against his chest.
“Well, I thought since you, Kellan, and I were going to be working close together, that we could hang out right now,” she shoved more granola into her mouth making both Rob and Kellan laugh. “What?” she shrugged. “It’s good!” She shoved some pieces into his and Kellan’s mouth. They choked slightly as she giggled.
“Well, if I’m going to be choked by granola here, I think I’m going to go talk to Jackson!” Kellan stood up and winked at Rob.
Sofi turned herself so it would be easier to talk to Rob. “So, you’re going to be my sexy vampire?” she grinned at him as he blushed.
“Yeah, and you’re going to be my sexy, delicious human,” he said back. She blushed and laughed. He couldn’t believe what he was saying! Where did all of this confidence come from?
“So, Rob, I’m renaming you,” she declared.
“Oh yeah, to what?” he asked with an amused expression.
He smiled as she put on an adorable thinking face on. Her eye brows were furrowed together, and her lips were in a slight pout. He breathed in slightly marveling at how good she smelt. It was a mix of lavender and candy, probably Skittles. He jumped out of his day dreaming when she jerked slightly when she got an idea.
“Spunk! Ransom! You’re going to be Spunk Ransom!” she grinned at the name she created.
He thought it over and grinned at her, “I like it.”
“Good, because even if you didn’t like it, I was still going to call you it,” she flashed him a cheesy grin. He chuckled and nodded.
It was amazing how they both could just make conversation with each other with no pressure. Sofi was slowly developing a crush on the adorable English man. Rob’s crush on Sofi grew with each word she spoke to him. He loved her accent and how she would let her ‘R’s’ roll off her tongue.
“I love your hair!” Sofi reached over and weaved her fingers through. If Rob wasn’t careful he would’ve let out a moan at how good the tugging felt.
“Thank you. I don’t know. I really like yours though,” Rob began to stroke the soft, black locks. She blushed and said a shy thank you.
It was eventually time for everyone to go to their rooms for sleep. They were going to do the fight scene tomorrow.
Rob walked with Sofi to her room, dying to put his arm around her. He sighed.
“You know, I got a confession.” Sofi turned curious.
“What is it?”
“I saw you in New York when you went into the café,” he smiled softly at the memory. She once again got on her thinking expression that he loved so much.
“Oh, so I guess you saw my little ‘happy dance?’” she grew red in the face as Rob nodded with an amused smile. “So why didn’t you come up and talk to me?” It was Rob’s turn to go red.
“I was nervous,” he mumbled.
“That’s cute,” she smiled and went up on her tippy toes to kiss his cheek. That didn’t exactly help the blush on his face.
“I guess this is your room,” Rob and Sofi stopped in front of her door next to each other.
“Yup, where’s your room?” Sofi shyly looked up at him under her eyelashes.
“Right there,” he pointed at Room 1027. She grinned at how close he was.
“Yay!” she jumped up and down with a grin. Rob grew happy at how excited she was that he was close. “I’ll see you tomorrow!” She once again kissed his cheek before walking into her suite, leaving him in the hall.
He quickly unlocked the door before shutting it and pumping his fists in the air. He pretty much skipped all the way to where his bed was. He lied down smiling at the ceiling. He lightly touched the spot on his cheek where Sofi kissed him. Rob went to sleep a very happy man.
Sofi jumped into the shower for the second time that day with a soft smile. As she washed her hair, she remembered the soft way Rob touched it. His calloused hands were so gentle. She loved the way his eyes would shine when he’d laugh. She found herself developing a crush. Her lips burned with passion when she left a kiss on his scruffy cheek. And that disheveled hair! She could just picture running her fingers through it as he kissed her. She shook her head to rid the thoughts.
She finished up her shower and dressed in her boxer shorts and tank top. Sofi sighed contently when she felt the soft sheets on her skin. Her eyes closed bringing on a deep sleep.

Sofi's pajamas.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you're wondering why I always put up the outfits, it's because I want my writing to be as visual as possible.
Also, if you want me to write any more of this story, you all are going to have to start commenting!
Please?!
I'm begging all of you!
...
Would it make you comment if I said that Robert would like it?...
Just a thought...
MAKE HIM HAPPY AND COMMENT!!