Its Killing Me, Killing You

The New Family, and the Ghost

I have almost all my stuff packed up for moving. My mom has already taken my larger stuff there, like my dresser and such. I need to put my clothes in the boxes and I am ready, or at least I think so. I am really excited to be moving in with Alexis, Raven's mom, but I call her Ali because I couldn't pronounce her name when I was little.
"Honey are you almost ready?" I could hear her coming up the stairs. She must have got done packing the rest of everything else.
"Yeah mom, I am almost done. I only have my clothes to shove in boxes. I don't have your vampire-like speed......or your attention span." I get distracted easily. My room's painting job shows that. Four walls, nine colors, with various designs me and Raven made.
"Okay. Well I will be back in half an hour. I am gonna go get some groceries and take this load to the new house, call me if the family shows up. They wanted to start moving in today." Wait....a family? That means they have a child.
"A family? How old is the kid...or kids? It better not be some stupid little kid. And who ever it is can't paint my room, that would destroy all the memories I have of painting with Raven!."
"Honey, they are buying the house, so they can do whatever they want. I am sorry. But hurry up and pack. Once your done we can take the boxes on the last trip. Bye" GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
"Bye mom." I have an extreme urge to throw all my clothes out of the boxes and yeah....
Screw it. If I have to leave this house I am going to tell the kid a haunted story about a ghost that lives here, even though its not true.
------5 minutes later-----
I should really finish packing. But first I am going to change. I put on my black skinny jeans, my black converse, and my red shirt that has a blue rose on it. Then I throw the rest of my clothes in the boxes. Just then I hear the doorbell ring. I jump down the stairs four at a time, sounding like I fell. I open the door to find a woman and I am guessing her son. I open the door.
"Hey. I'm Bethany, are you guys the people who are buying the house?" Stupid me. I hope they understood me because I was talking really fast.
"Yep. My husband and other son should be here later. They are finishing packing up, and then they are bringing the rest here. I am Tiffany, and this is my son Clinton. We were wondering if it was okay if we could start moving stuff in for the living room and the kitchen?." So Clinton was his name.
"Of course you can. We have everything out of the house except for me and a few of my boxes that are in my room. If you want I can show you around the house." Clinton was beautiful. He had shoulder length black hair with red highlights, and oh my God. He had two different colored eyes, the same as me, one blue, one red.
"Nah, that's okay. your mom showed us already. But if you want you can show Clinton the room you were in. That's going to be his. Well I am going to start moving a few things in. You guys can go upstairs and chill, because I am guessing you guys will be going to the same school. And it would be nice if he knew somebody." Aww, she cared about her son. How awesomely adorable.
"So Clinton, right? Lets go to my, I mean, your room."
"Alrighty then. So, what is the school like? Are there any other kids like us? Like with the eye thing....or being all 'dark spirited'?" His voice was sort of deep, but had an edge to it. I bet he could scream amazingly.
"Actually I have no idea what the school is like. I have been homeschooled since I was seven. And 'dark spirited'? There is only a few. They are my friend Raven's friends, but I never have met them. Not yet. I will when the school year starts, because I talked my mom into letting me go to public school." We got to the top of the stairs. "Yeah the room is just down the hall a little bit.*walks in room* So, whatchya think?" His facial expression went from excited to confused.
"Did you scare the painter's away or something?"
"No, me and my friend Raven tried painting my room a few times and each time we couldn't finish because we would get distracted by random things, and the next time we would try painting we would have lost the paint." Ahhh, good memories.
"Oh, is that the girl who is sitting in the corner?"
"What girl?" Seriously, was he playing a joke on me or something?
"The one in the corner by the window sitting on the box. She has short black hair, green eyes and pink converse. Can't you see her?"
"No, but that sounds like Raven you're talking about." He was starting to creep me out.
"Oh shit. Oh shit, Oh shit." he sounded like he screwed something up.
"What?"
"She's a ghost and I am a medium."
♠ ♠ ♠
omg. yay. hahahaha.

cookies.