Quick! We Have The Ransom...

He can suck it

I woke up the next morning in Ronnie's arms. All throughout the night, I had flashbacks of what happened yesterday in the parking lot.
I looked at the clock on Ronnie's bed side table, and it said 5:30. I'd spent the night at Ronnie's many times before so I knew when the bus came. We had about 45 minutes.
"Ronnie wake up." I whispered shaking him a little.
He grunted and looked down at me smiling.
"We have to get ready for school." I said making a face.
"Can't we just skip and stay like this all day?" He asked turning a little so we were face to face. I giggled a little.
"Sadly no. You've skipped to many days and if you're out anymore you don't get to graduate. Do you really wanna be stuck at countryside for another year?"
"Ughh no. Because then I wouldn't be able to spend all my time with you." He said smiling. I leaned up and pressed my lips to his. He smiled into the kiss and so did I.
'This was the Ronnie I fell for so long ago' I thought to myself. We broke apart and I went to get up off the bed, but Ronnie pulled me back down by the waist and wrapped his arms around me.
"Can't we just call in sick?" He pleaded.
"No. You can't miss anymore school at all. And plus, don't you think teachers will get suspicious if both of us are out "Sick"?" I asked making air quotes.
"I don't care about teachers" He groaned laying on his back and pulling me in top of him.
"What is it gonna take to get you out of bed mister?" I asked laughing.
He smirked and leaned up locking our lips once again.
He tilted his head to deepen the kiss when someone started banging on the door, "Are you kids getting ready for school??" I heard a man say. I recognized him as Ronnie's dad, a man that scared me time and time again. Probably because he's like humongo.
"Yeahh we're coming." Ronnie shouted back.
I got off of Ronnie and went into his bathroom to get ready. Since I spent a lot of time with Ronnie at his house I had clothes here. Plus if I didn't I would just steal some of Ronnie's.
"I look like crap." I said frowning.
"I think you look beautiful." Ronnie said wrapping his arms around my waist.
I tied my hair up into a messy and loose side-ish pony tail and straightened my bangs.
Since Ronnie usually straightened his hair I just borrowed his.

As we were walking to the bus stop Ronnie grabbed my hand and interlaced our fingers.Every now and then he would kiss my hand.
"I don't even know why we take the bus when I have a car." Ronnie said as we got to our seats.
"Cuz no offense, but I don't like your car. Too many memories." I said quietly.
From the second we stepped into the bus we were getting stared at. A couple people were giving me sympathetic smiles.
About half way through the bus ride a kid in front of us turned around. He looked like he was in about 11th and he said to Ronnie, "Dude, you were awesome yesterday. I can't stand Max. He stole my girlfriend from me and then dumped her for a slut."
I felt kinda bad for him.
I didn't know what to look forward to when we got to school. All I knew, was we were gonna get stared at. A lot.
When we got off the bus I was immediately tackled by Bryan.
"I missed you!!" He cried as we got up off the ground.
"Haha I missed you too!" I screamed hugging him tightly.
"Now that the old Ronnie's back, I don't get phone calls in the middle of the night from you crying. No offense but it's a miracle!" He said giving Ronnie and man hug. I just laughed at how the two were such good friends.
We all started walking into school together with me in the middle of them. When we got to the steps Ronnie and Bryan stopped and started talking about Bryan's new phone. I looked up and saw Robert and Omar at the top of the steps. They were talking to each other and it looked like they were arguing about something. Robert noticed me looking at nudged Omar.
They sent me a small wave, and I returned it. When they started walking down the steps and towards us I elbowed Ronnie and he looked up as they were coming to us.
"Hey." Omar said quietly.
"Hey." We all said in the same tone. There was an awkward silence before Robert spoke up.
"Listen we just wanted to say, that we saw what happened yesterday, and that we're really sorry. For everything." He said looking down. He wouldn't look at me. He looked at Ronnie and Bryan, and everywhere else, but he wouldn't look at me.
It took me a couple minutes to figure it out, but then it clicked. Robert was Max's best friend besides Ronnie. I don't why I didn't see it before.
"You knew didn't you?" I said taking a step forward. He finally looked at me. His eyes were puffy which meant he had been crying.
"You knew all along didn't you?" I asked again taking another step. Ronnie wrapped one arm around me to keep me from going to far and Bryan grabbed onto my shoulder. "Didn't you?!" I asked louder. I felt like crying...or punching him. Either one would work for me right now. He put his head down and nodded slightly.
I looked at Omar. He was looking at Robert. "Did you know?" I asked taking a step towards him, Ronnie and Bryan's hands never moved from around me.
"No I swear." Omar said putting his hands up.
I was about to start screaming at Robert when the bell for 1st period rang.
"Well I hope you're happy Robert. You could've been a big fuckin help to me 20 bruises ago." I said getting out of Ronnie and Bryan's grip and running up the stairs. Now I know that was kind of a low blow, but fuck. He knew what Max had been doing all along and he never said anything. He could've saved me from a shit load of beatings from not only Max, but Ronnie too.
I decided to sleep in 1st period. It was Math and I was already ahead, so I didn't really care. I could feel Ronnie rubbing my back through out the whole class.
Ronnie didn't mention anything about this morning, so I decided not to bring it up.
At lunch, Bryan, Ronnie, and I decided to find a new table. Emily sat with us too, and I even talked Ronnie into letting Craig sit with us. He still didn't like Craig much, but he was starting to.
About half way through the lunch I saw Robert and Omar walking back to their table.
"I'll be right back." I said to everyone grabbing my tray and getting up.
I walked over to the counter and placed my tray down, then I walked over to their table. I saw Max sitting there, his face was full of bruises, his lip was busted and he had scratches all over his face. Probably from Ronnie's rings.
I walked over, took a deep breath and sat down right in front of Robert. He kept his head down and I just stared at him. I looked over at Max who was staring at me and flipped him the bird laughing. He cursed under his breath and I turned back to Robert, who was now looking at me. Well at least I think he was. He was wearing his aviators so I couldn't really tell. I leaned over and slid them off his face. His eyes were red and puffy like he had just stopped crying a couple minutes ago.
"Why?" Was all I asked looking straight at him.
He shook his head and looked down.
"Look at me Robert," I said my voice quiet. As much as I wanted to yell at him right now, I couldn't. I knew Max, and there was probably a reason as to why Robert never told anyone he knew.
I took his hand in mine and he looked at me. "Promise me you'll never do anything like that again. Ever." I said my voice just barely above a whisper.
"I promise." He said his voice cracking. I kinda felt bad now.
I gave him a smile and he smiled in return. I looked to my right and saw Omar sitting there. I let go of Robert's hand and gave Omar a hug.
"Well I guess I'll see you guys around." I said getting up and walking back to my table.
"Where were you?" Ronnie asked wrapping his arm around me as I sat down.
"I just had to talk to someone." I said leaning into his side and joining the conversation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What are you guys gonna do about the band?" I asked as Ronnie and I walked to his house from the bus stop.
"I don't know." He said wrapping his arm around me. "As long as I have you I don't care what happens with the band."
"Don't say that Ronnie. You're gonna make me feel guilty."
"Why?"
"Because you love that band. Escape the Fate means everything to you and I'm not gonna let you have it turn to nothing. Besides, if they continue the band where are they gonna get an amazing new singer?" I asked as we got into Ronnie's house. His dad was at work like usual so we did what we always do. We laid on the couch and talked and made out every now and then.
"Well I don't now where we'll find another bassist as good as Max. I guess the only time I'll have contact with him, is through the band then." He said laying down and pulling me on top of him.
"I'm sorry." I said after we laid there for about 5 minutes in silence.
"For what?" He asked confused.
"For everything." He took my face in his hands and kissed me. When he pulled away he said, "None of this is your fault. At all."
I didn't know what to say, so I just kissed him again. He picked me up bridal style keeping our lips connected and carried me upstairs to his room.
I giggled at him a little and he laid me down on the bed and getting on top of me, but keeping his hands down so he wouldn't put all his weight on me, all the while never disconnecting ourselves.
"You're so weird." I said when we finally broke apart.
"But you love my weirdness." He said giving me a crooked smile.
"That I do." I said smiling back at him.
And well you can imagine what happens next....yepp. It's exactly what your thinking.
Only, it wasn't slightly terrifying.
haha I'm so glad I have my old Ronnie back and that we were both happy again.
Too bad it wont stay like this for long........................
♠ ♠ ♠
okay, so I know it's kinda boring and crappy, but I'm most likely updating again tomorrow :)
COMMENT~! RATE~! SUBSCRIBE~! EAT SOME ICE CREAM~! GET A PIZZA~! LISTEN TO PARAMORE~! LISTEN TO EYES SET TO KILL~! LEAVE LOTS OF LOVE~! LEAVE SOME HATE~! I DON'T REALLY CARE AS LONG AS YOU COMMENT~! I LOVE YOU~!
Please don't for get to Comment, Rate, and Subscribe~!!!!!!!!!!
Thank You!
*hugs*
<3/JoJo