Status: This story has been on Haitus for a couple of months, I will try to update more!

You Make My Blood Boil Draco Malfoy

Another Spy.

As the end of the year was almost here, Dumbledore decided to throw a end of the year party. For 5th, 6th and 7th years. We were all excited, well mostly everyone. I wasn't because the last dance I went to, i found my date using me. Though i know Fred and George are completely different, I can't help but think George will do that to me, even though we have been dating over a month.

We, meaning Hermione, Ginny, Luna , Adam and I, decided we needed to go Dress shopping on the next Hogsmead trip which was today. We told the guys we would not be hanging out with them today seeing as we wanted this to be a girl's trip. Luna got askes by this one kid who was in D.A. He had black hair a little wavy and he was in Ravenclaw. [he's in te movie.] He thought Luna was cute, but a little weird and therefore didn't know how to ask her if she'd go with him. He did it eventually and she said yes. Ginny was going with Harry Hence why she was going, [yes i know they didn't get together until HP 6], Hermione was going with Ron obviously, Adam was going, along with Neville, they decided not to ask anybody to the dance and go stag and just 'hang out' together and I was going with George.

We got to Hogsmede and went to the dress shop. We all decided we were going to get the same color dresses because we were awesome, which happened to be a peachy color pink. Hermione found hers first. It was long with sort of ruffles on the top, and strappless, It was wicked pretty. Ginny got a long dress strapless dress that had lacy stuff on the top. Luna got a long white one with sleeves sort of that had a red bow thing around it It has Silvery stuff all over it, It was very Luna Styled. And Mine was a long strapless, with lace and flower sort of things on the top, then lower on the dress were white flowers connected through a vine. In my opinion the dresses were very nice and we knew nobody had the same dress' as us because the clerk lady told us we were lucky we got here when we did because they just got these dresses and they were the only ones in these four that were sent to them with no more than one. [Yes i know, you're all thinking, yeah like the dresses would be in their exact sizing, well its my story..].

We asked the lady to put them on hold for us for a couple of hours and she said okay. After that we decided to go to the three broomsticks and get a couple drinks before we did anything else.
"Hey girls" the guys said walking up to us.
"I thought we said no talking to us today. I think we told you guys that it was specifically our girls day." I said.
"Well yeah but we figured since you guys are here, and we are here then why not have a few drinks together, then we can go our seperate ways?" they girls looked at me i nodded and the boys sat down next to their lady's.

Ever since the one day in the cafeteria when Draco pulled me aside, George has been acting strange. Whenever Draco was around George would hold me closer and tighter. Like right now for instance. Draco just walked in with him and his friends, he looked at me and George noticed and pulled my closer to him. Normally I don't mind but he has been doing this for a month. It gets really annoying after a while.

I took a sip of my drink and stood up.
"I'll be right back."
"Want me to go with you?" Adam asked.
"Yeah." We walked outside
"Are you okay Sam?" he asked as we sat down.
"Yes and No. I mean I love George and everything it's just that, I think he doesn't trust me when Draco is around. I mean he will notice Draco in the room and decide to pull me closer and hold me tighter, as if i would leave him."
"Honey you need to remember, you have been with Draco for most of the year, And Draco just walks up to you and pulls you out of the great hall and nobody knows what happened. So to George he probably thinks you and Draco are secretly dating. I mean anyone would think that with the way you look at him" I looked at him puzzled "You look at him with awe in your eyes. Like you love him, Hell i know you love him"

"I don't love Him, if anything i dispise him."
"Oh come ON samantha! I know you better than anyone in this school, i know you enough to know you are lying to me. Or lying to yourself. You don't know what you want."
"Okay! i do love him But it's just, i hate him!" i said putting my head in my hands and started to cry.

Adam just hugged me, saying soothing words.

George's P.O.V.

I watched as my girlfriend got up and said she will be right back. Adam got up and went with her. They went outside and were sitting on the bench outside. They were talking, she looked upset, he looked like he was telling her something she didn't want to hear. She said something then put her head in her hands and started crying. He just leaned over and hugged her.

I noticed Draco watching her also. He sort of looked sad, But Draco Malfoy was never sad. He was cold hearted, He didn't care about anyone but him. There was a chick rubbing her finger up and down his arm, i think her name is Pansy, She was saying something to him but he just ignored her and started picking at the table while muttering to himself.

"What's wrong with Sam?" Ron said looking outside.
"I dont know." I muttered looking at the table and picking at it. Just like Draco had just done.
"Well go see." He said to me.

I got up and walked outside.
"Sam? are you okay?" I asked approaching her slowly.
Adam looked at her and she nodded. He got up and left.
"Come, sit." she said patting the seat next to her smiling at me.

"Are you okay. I seen you were crying."
"I want to talk to you about something."
I face dropped even more than it had.
"A--About wha-what?"
"Well. This month has been great. I love you, I really do George. But you're Suffocating me. Everytime Draco is around you decide to squeeze me tighter than spandex do. Do you think I'm going to leave you for him?"

"yeah." I said looking down at my feet kicking the snow.
"Well you don't need to worry about that, I love you, I want to be with you. Do you understand that?" She said sort of getting angry that i would accuse her of loving someone else.
"Sam, this might sound rude, but how do I know that's true, when you won't tell anyone what happened that day when he took you out of the great hall?"
"You really want to know what happened?" She said quietly.
"Yeah." I breathed out.
"He wanted to talk to me about, About my dad." She paused. "He wanted to tell me his plans for me--For me"
"What do you mean?" She sighed.
"Supposedly Voldy-Dearest plans on me Breaking up with you. But that isn't the bad part" She sighed.
"Whats the bad part?"
"He said that if i didn't --" Her Breath grew shagged "That he would kill you." she said almost in tears. "I don't want you to die George, but i don't want to leave you either."

"When do you have to make your Decission?"
"I dont know."
"Go ask Malfoy"
She nodded and walked back into the three broomsticks and over to Draco's table. I seen her talk, Then i seen the chick that was with him say something, i seen Sam sneer at her and shot something back at her. Then Draco said something and got up. They walked back out and over to where I sat.

"Draco" I said. "What is the deadline for Sam to make her Decission?"
"By the end of the year. Last day of school. But Sam I didn't tell you the whole thing. "
"What do you mean?" she said.
"Well. he said, that you and I had to be together. He has stuff planned for us."
"Like what?"
"I don't know." She sighed and nodded
then I nodded my head also.

"Okay. so George, we better talk to Dumbledore about this. Until then we better make the last of our days together brilliant because I really don't want him to kill you." she said then sighed. "So basically I choose both of you. So i don't want you guys giving eachother glares anymore." she laughed. "I sound like a complete bitch, like fuckin' bella swan in twilight. What a whore" she said laughing even more.

Regular P.O.V.
I can't believe I have to be with Draco because Stupid Voldie-kins wants me to be with him.
Right now we were going to Dumbledore's office to talk to him about the situation.

"Come In." Dumbledore said.
I opened the door and sat down in the chair across from his desk.
"What do you need to talk about Miss Ross?"
"Well, Draco told me that Voldie has plans for me and him, for me and him to be together. And if i'm not with him by the end of the year he is going to kill georoge."
"Oh?"
"Yeah, i don't know what to do."

"Samantha, are you willing to be another spy for the Order?"
I thought about it for a moment.
"Yes. Anything to stop him."
"Okay. I'll have Severus set it up."
"Okay."
"You may leave."
"Thank you Professor" I said as i walked out of his room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dresses: [Remember they are all a peachy pink color, Like Ginny's dress color.]
Hermione's
Luna's
Ginny's
Sam's

Sorry it took me forever to get this out. I had writers block for this story.
It isn't that good. And wow. 275 readers AND 25 subscribers. thanks so much. Please comment to tell me what you think of the Story so far. And i think my writing has Progressed with each chapter. Don't you. The first like idk half, is all messed up because i wrote it on a phone. So yeah. Comments?