Status: Completed

Draco Malfoy and Me

Recovery & Yule Ball, Who The Hell Am I Going With

"I think she's starting to wake up now..." whispered Ron.

"She almost died trying to get that egg... good thing she used that spell!" whispered Hermione.

"She lost a lot of blood... I have never seen such a wound in my life..." whispered Neville.

"God, Tessie, please be alright..." whispered Draco.

"I still think the nargles got to her..." said Luna.

I opened my eyes slowly, blinking through the blindingly bright sunlight coming through my window.

"Ugh..." I groaned. And then... well, you know...

"Ew!" cried Ron, grabbing a bucket, trying to help me.

"It's not like I planned to ralph all over you, I'm sorry..." I said, wiping my mouth.

The pain in my side hurt worse than ever, and I looked down at myself, and realized I was in a paper thin gown, in the Hospital Wing. I looked at my side, where the dragon had gotten me, and saw a huge, deep cut that went from my waist to my chest.

"What happened during the rest of the first task?" I asked, looking at Harry. He had some scratches on his face and his arms, but he looked a hell of a lot better than me.

"Well, everyone got their egg. You are in first place because you got your egg faster than the others... I'm in second, Krum's in third, and Fleur is in last place..."

"That's nice," I said, smiling a bit. I began to play with my hair, and then I noticed something funny.

"WHY IS MY HAIR BLUE!?!" I shrieked.

I heard a roar of laughter come from behind the door of the Hospital Wing. I whipped out my wand. "BOMBARDA!" I shouted, opening the door.

Fred and George were on the floor laughing. They came to my bedside, tears in their eyes from laughing so hard. "We couldn't resist mate... It was too easy..."

"Well, let me set you boys straight," I said, turning my wand on each of them. "You pull any more pranks on me, and I will pull one on you. And I don't think you will like it when you wake up the next morning, and you look down at yourself and can't find your-"

"Alright, alright, we will stop!" cried Fred. "We are sorry. It was a bit harsh to do that to you. NORMALIS!"

My hair turned back to normal, and I fell back against my pillows, panting as if I had run a race. My skin turned a shade of white, and my brown eyes became clear and pale.

"What's happening to her?" asked Ron, slowly but surely getting scared.

"SOMEBODY HELP!!!! WE NEED HELP!" shouted Hermione as I began to choke and gasp for air.

"Oh my goodness! Here, drink this girl," said Madame Pomfrey, forcing a horrible tasting liquid down my throat. "You cannot lift a spell on someone who has lost a lot of blood! You could have killed her! Now, everyone must leave the room since I cannot trust you for one minute to behave!"

Draco kissed my forehead, and left with Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Neville patted my hand, and kissed me on the cheek, leaving with Luna. Poor Fred and George looked at me with tears in their eyes, full of remorse for what they had done, and blew me a kiss, afraid that if they were to kiss me, I would be put into a state of bodily harm.
_______________________________________________________________________

It took me a few days in the Hospital Wing to recover. The twins brought me flowers, and after the millionth time they had apologized, I told them that they were forgiven. "Please, stop feeling guilty, I'm alive, not dead! Keep aggravating me like this and you just might change that! I told the two of you, I forgive you..."

"Well, we just wanted you to know..." said Fred, placing the flowers they brought for me in a vase.

"You know I love your pranks, but it was mean of you to do that to me while I was unconscious... funny as hell, but a bit mean," I said, smiling.

"Really, you love our pranks?" asked George, looking a bit happier than he had been a few minutes ago.

"Yep, and I also think that you are the hottest Weasley's ever to go to Hogwarts," I said smirking. "Just don't tell Ron that..."

Fred and George blushed a crimson red, and then began to flex their muscles and show off their hot, chiseled bodies.

"Well, you gotta admit Fred, we are sexy beasts..."

"Couldn't agree more with you George!"

"Oh boys, I feed your egos, and then you get big heads..." I said, sighing and shaking my head.

"So, who are you taking to the Yule Ball?" asked Fred.

"Huh?" I said, sitting up in my bed.

"Yule Ball," said George. "You have to attend, you're a champion! And you have to have a date because you have to open the dance with your date!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed. "When is this bloody ball?"

"Christmas," said Fred.

"Lord, who the hell would go with me to the Yule Ball?" I said, putting my head in my hands.

'Well, you can definitely rule out Draco,' I thought to myself. 'Harry is a no because he is in love with Cho, Ron is a hell's no because he is with Hermione, but...'

"How about one of you go with me?" I asked the twins. "Lord knows you owe it to me..."

"Er-" began Fred. "I'm going with Alicia Spinnet. I'm really really sorry Theresa."

"Oooh," said George. "I can't either. I'm dating Fiona Gerberaux from Beaubatons. I have to take her to the ball... I wish I could take you."
_______________________________________________________________________

I was back on my feet in no time, and whenever I walked the halls, people would cheer in the hallways or pat me on the back for a job well in the first task.

'Yeah, I'm so good at fighting a freaking dragon, yet I can't even get a bloody date!' I thought bitterly to myself.