Status: Completed

Draco Malfoy and Me

Dragons, Oh My!

I felt Draco's hands run through my hair, and I kissed him, biting his lips a bit, which I knew turned him on whenever I did it. "Tessie, don't worry," said Draco kissing my shoulders and up my neck. "I know things are tough now, but believe me, I will make it all better. Promise. We will be able to hang out together, just not in front of Snape and everyone You will do fine in the tournament, Tessie. You are the smartest witch in school. You know more spells than most witches and wizards in their seventh year!"

I closed my eyes, and began to smile a bit. Draco was right. I was really smart, and I knew plenty of spells. Maybe I wouldn't have such a hard time. But how in the name of Merlin's trousers were we going to be able to hang out? "We will meet every night in the Room of Requirement," said Draco, answering my thoughts.

"And where is this room?" I asked inquisitively.

"All you have to do is walk around the forth floor a few times, thinking that you need a room, and POOF! There is a door that opens up to the room of your hearts desire."

"Ah, so if I went in there with you, would the room be filled with S&M stuff?" I joked, giving Draco a flirty look.

"Maybe and even so, if you want something to appear or don't want something to appear, all you have to do is wish it, and it will appear/disappear" said Draco.

"Draco, I can't go. I have the first task to figure out, and I have got nothing accomplished so far!"

"Alright, I will ask you again after completing the first task," said Draco, leaving me with one last tender kiss.
_______________________________________________________________________

While strolling the grounds, I heard a deafening shriek that sounded inhuman. I ran to see where it came from, hiding behind a tree. I looked up to see several wizards trying to control dragons. DRAGONS! 'This must be the first task!' I thought to myself. 'Hmm dragons well, the only thing I know is that they are very protective over their eggs. Practically kill whoever tries to take it KILL! That's it! We got to take an egg away from one of the four dragons!'

I ran away fast up to my dorm, and closed the door. I began to read more about dragons, and how to prevent getting burned from them. 'Wait! What about Harry?' I thought suddenly to myself. 'What about Harry?I shouldtell him what the first task is. I mean, he was one of the very few people who talked to me when I was ostracized. I mean, I owe him for treating me decently...'

I shut my book, and made it to Gryffindor Tower. "Er-"

"You do not belong here Miss!" cried the Fat Lady.

"Pumpkin Pasty!" shouted a voice from behind me. I turned to see that it was Neville, and hugged him.

"Neville! Thanks a bunch. Do you think Harry is up in the dorms?"

"Erm- come with me. Girls are allowed in the boys dorms, I'll take you to him" said Neville, taking my hand.

We reached Harry's bedroom, and saw him looking at a moving picture of his mom and dad. "Um, Harry. There's someone that wants to see you" began Neville, pushing me forward.

"Oh, hi Theresa," said Harry, putting down the photo and looking at me. "What's up?"

"I just wanted to tell you something," I said, looking around nervously. "The first task is dragons I just wanted you to know. You know, from one underdog to another"

"Are you serious?" asked Harry. "Dragons are really rare and dangerous. Do you think they would really-"

"Harry James Potter, I saw the creatures with my own two eyes," I said seriously. "There were several wizards out there trying to control them. So please do us all a favor, and try not to get yourself killed out there!"

"I promise," said Harry smirking. "Why would you want help out your competition?"

"Well, you have always been nice to me," I said, blushing a bit. "And we are in the same boat now. Both of us are underage and in the tournament accidentally, and everyone thinks we are the next you-know-who. You know, almighty and powerful and crap. Like we really would be able to bewitch a powerful magical object like that!"

"Theresa, I owe you one," began Harry.

"Don't worry about it until I really need your help," I said smiling.
_______________________________________________________________________

It was the day of the first task, and I was up first. I had to face the Swedish Short Snout, and I was FIRST! I stepped out to face my dragon. I was met with applause from the professors, and my friends and fellow Ravenclaws. I looked up to see Draco in full blue and silver body paint. He looked absolutely ridiculous, but it helped me loosen up a bit.

The dragon was brought out, and looked at me with its great, large eyes. It opened its mouth, and started to shoot a jet of red-hot flames at me.

"Aguamenti!" I cried, aiming my wand at the beast. The dragon was unable to breathe fire, and so it was now a bit easier to get the egg.

I climbed over the jagged rocks, and immediately, the Swedish Short Snout's tail whipped out at me, and tore into my arm. I screamed out in pain, but continued on to get the egg.

The dragon roared, unable to spurt a fireball at me, and tried to crush me with its body.

"DRACONIFORS!" I cried, rolling away from the landing dragon, avoiding being crushed to death. The beast was turned into a statue, and I was met with ear-splitting applause as I held the egg in my hands. I smiled, and held the egg over my head for all to see. And then, I blacked out...