Trembling With the Strings

There's Still A Line To Cross, Buddy!

I sighed inwardly as Darius held me close to his entirely nude body. He was blowing softly on my neck as I stayed perfectly still, his chest so cold on my back that it felt like I was frozen solid. I tensed when his lips pressed to my neck and kissed my collarbone. He bit down, pulling me even closer as he stole my blood. All I could do was grimace, but thankfully he didn’t make it hurt. I still kicked myself as a small moan escaped my lips, and he smirked against my skin.

“You can’t say you didn’t enjoy it,” he told me with a laugh.

I made a face and threw his arms off of me, but he just pulled me back with a snarl. He, unfortunately, made me face him this time.

“Why don’t you tell your fiancé that you love him?” His voice was but a whisper in my ear, but I could still hear the hidden threat.

Biting my tongue to keep it in check, I begrudgingly scooted even closer to him. I glared up at him, but he smirked down at me as I swallowed my pride and trailed kisses from his abs to his lips. He crushed our hips together and I gasped as my breaths got raspy. I forced my air intake to even out and leaned over to Darius, my lips right beside his ear and hating myself for giving in to him.

“I love you, babe,” I purred softly, seductively.

Darius grinned lustfully and ran his hand up my thigh before seizing my hand suddenly and placing it on his thigh. I didn’t understand what he was doing until I felt my hand wrap around something...stiff.

“Darius!” I shrieked, tumbling out of bed and taking the sheets with me. I wrapped it hastily around my otherwise bare body.

Darius shot up in his bed, the remaining blanket barely covering his lower body.

“What do you think you’re doing?” he barked, glowering at me. “Get back here!”

“No!” I clutched the blanket to my chest as my body trembled. “I’m not doing that!”

“Like hell you aren’t!”

He got up and strode up to me, his blanket hanging dangerously low around his waist. “Now, girl, you get back in that bed and you’re going to blow me and you’re going to fucking like it!”

I shrieked when he lashed out and caught my wrist, jerking me into his arms. He tried to rip my blanket from me, but I screamed and shoved him off.

“Please! Stop!” I begged, the waterworks starting.

“No! Get in the goddamn bed! Or just get on your fucking knees and we can do this right here!”

Thankfully there was a knock on the door. My fiancé pulled me to him again and held me close, almost lovingly. I soon found out why.

“Darius, I need—” Marcy glanced to us and then to my hand. She squealed suddenly and darted up to us. “You did it?”

Darius shrugged nonchalantly, releasing me to sling his arm casually around my shoulder. I leaned against him, enjoying the time he wasn’t being a total jackass.

But if I could hardly stand being his little pet, how was I going to be his wife?