Status: Fact: I'm just ending this story here.

How Do You Love Me Now?

Episode 2.8

Alexia's pov

"Too late," I muttered lowly keeping my eyes closed not wanting to face the world just yet.

"Alexia?" A voice whispered in an unbelievably tone from somewhere near me.

"Brian?" I whispered back, half-wishing it was him half-wishing it wasn't.

I felt the person grab my hand, "oh god I'm dreaming aren't I?"

I rolled my eye before glancing over at him; "I don't know Brian, do you dream about me being in the hospital? If you do, you're one fucked up person."

"I'm going to ignore that statement since you're clearly more fucked up than I am."

"What? How the fuck am I more fucked up then you?"

Brian sighed, "I'm not having this conversation with you especially since you just woke up from a coma."

"So you're willing to have this out later? Like lets say tomorrow?"

"Fine, I'm never having this conversation with you again. Happy?"

I glanced over at him before smiling softly, "ecstatic. Hey Brian?"

"Yes Alexia? And if you say something cliche remember how much you're gonna hate yourself later."

I snapped my fingers using my other hand wincing at the vibrations it caused, "you don't know me."

Brian chuckled squeezing my hand lightly, "I'd like to think I do."

"I feel loopy, I mean part of me wants to punch you in the face and the other wants to .....uhhh not."

"Why do you want to punch me?"

"Uhhh you're an asshole?"

"So are you going to hit me?" Brian asked through his laughs.

I smiled, what I thought was brightly but probably looked more like a grimace, "depends. Are you going to get upset and argue with me or get turned on in a fucked up way?"

"Why do you want to argue with me so badly?"

"So I can punch you without feeling guilty."

"Why do you want to punch me so badly?"

"Because you're an ass-"

"Other than that, since you point that out so often there must be something else."

I struggled to make up a quick lie, but it was like I was having writers block or liars block in this case. Something inside me screamed to tell him the truth, that mixed with my loopy drugs caused it all to spill out before I had a chance to stop it.

"I realized something, and its all your fucking fault. And you're completely to blame, I mean you weren't there, and it upset me. I knew it then, that I fucking love you and not oh I love him shit like on tv but as in in love as in-"

Brian's pov

I watched Alexia explain something vividly complete with gestures and movement, but she was talking too fast and too quietly for me to catch on what she was talking about. I nodded along not paying too close attention, after hearing 'I fucking love you' I was pretty much set.

Matt stumbled through the door looking like he hadn't slept at all, "Hey Brian."

I glanced at Alexia, hoping her declaration wasn't just a dream, before nodding at Matt.

"I have a question, why am I alive and not mom?" Alexia asked the silence that had settled between us.

"Alexia?"

"My god Matt, you act as though I just came out of a come or something."

"You did just come out of a coma," I stated realizing Matt was in too much shock to talk just yet.

"Whats your point? That my brother, only living sibling, is right in his shock and awe. You snapped out of it pretty quickly."

"Well you called me fucked up and then proceeded to have an argument with me, I didn't really have time to be shocked."

"Well you are fucked up, you never once got the doctor when though I'm pretty sure thats what the proper procedure is in this case."

"And how would you know? Did you get a doctors degree?"

Alexia turned to me giving me a small grin, "nope just obsessed with house."

"I'm going to go get the doctor." Matt stated quickly before running out of the room.

"Is he still okay?" I asked quietly watching as he stood out the room breathing.

"I don't know, I think he's still in shock." Alexia stated shrugging before squeezing my hand.

"Hey Alexia?"

"Ya?"

"I love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ya, I went all cliche but I think it worked.

Umm sorry for the wait, I don't know why but I just couldn't seem to write this chapter, anways hope it was up to par and what you expected.

Comments?
Please and thank you!