A Radiant Butterfly ?

Chapter 7

Image

"Boo!" Someone yelled from behind me.

It startled me, and the bad part was I screeched and let the piece of candy escape my mouth, while I was on the phone! I turned around to see who it was and saw Bam. I shoved his shoulder lightly as he giggled. "You!. . ." I whispered to him. "Um, can you hold on please." I asked the client on the phone. "You scared me! What're you doing here?" I asked him.

"I came to take you and KITTY Kat to the signing." He smiled grabbing a treat from the bag on the desk.

"But- it's not starting for another hour or so." I looked at him a little weird.

"I know. I got bored and decided I'd come and hang out here for awhile." He informed me taking a seat in my chair.

"Oh?" I giggled.

"Is it gonna be a problem?" He asked.

"No. Uhm- Kat's in her office if you wanna say hi. I have to finish up this call." I smiled at him.

"Yeah. I guess I'll go say hi." He smiled at me.

"Kay." I smiled back.

"But I'll be ba-a-a-ck." He said skipping off to Kat's office, ignoring the sudden stares he was getting.

I chuckled a bit and turned my attention back to the phone. "Hi sorry, you were saying? Friday. Umm okay, how's four thirty sound? Alrighty. I'll see you then. I'm not sure who'd be able to take you, but we'll see whose available." I explained to the client.
A little while later, Kat and Bam made their way out of her office.

"Okay, see you Friday." I ended the call as Adrienne took a seat in my chair.
"Hey-y-y. That's my seat." I gave her a pout.

"Heh-heh! Well too bad little miss."

I chuckled. "Are you gonna keep calling me that?"

"Yup." She answered simply. "So you met Bam?" She asked.

"Uh-h-h yeah actually. Him and Terry came over to the apartment last night."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. He's pretty nice." I smiled as I handed her a twizzler.

"Yeah." She agreed. "How's Terry?" She asked.

"He seems cool." I smiled.

"Yo!" Kat yelped in Adrienne's ear.

"Aye!" She jumped.

"Gimme a twizzler." She giggled at Adrienne's reaction.

"Their not mine, their Magda's." She got up from the chair. "Hey Bam." She greeted him with a hug.

"Hey! Haven't seen you in a while." He smiled

"I know! How've you been?" She asked.

"I'm doing better." He smiled.

"Yeah? That's great to hear." She patted his back. "Well I'm off to work, now. I'll talk to you guys later." She said leaning over Kat to try to snag the bag of treats but Kat grabbed the bag in a hurry.

"Mine!" She giggled.

"So where's Cory?" Bam asked me.

"Lunch break." I told him and I turned my attention back to my laptop.

"Isn't it your lunch break to? Why aren't you gone?" Kat asked.

"Yeah. . ." I smiled and turned around to her. "Wait. Are you trying to get rid of me?" I pouted.

She giggled. "No- no- no- no. . .I was just wondering if you could babysit Bam while I finish up." She smiled.

"Hey! I'm a big boy!" Bam laughed.

I giggled and so did Kat.

"Fine. I smiled over at Bam. "You hungry?" I asked him.

"Sure, BUT I don't kiss on the first date." He said with a lisp.

Kat rolled her eyes. "I don't think you have a problem there BamBam."

I laughed. "Definitely not."

"Nice car." He said examining it. "What is it?" He laughed.

I laughed at his confused face. "It's a hybrid, a Chevrolet Volt or something like that." I chuckled.

"You're not sure?" He laughed as he opened the door.

"Well. . .I'm not good with cars and names." I confessed as I closed the door.

"I never would've guessed." He breathed a laugh. "So are you like a tree hugger or something?" I smiled as he pulled his seat belt on.

"Well sorta, but I won't be on your ass about recycling or anything like that."

He laughed. "Cool. Is this a new car?" He asked.

"Mhmm." I smiled as I pulled out of the parking lot.

"It's kind of nice for a hybrid." He smirked.

"Har har har. So what are you in the mood to eat?" I asked him.

"Hmmm I wanna pizza." He blurted out.

"Pizza actually sounds pretty good right now." I smiled.

"Yeah." He agreed.

After a few minuets of playing 21 questions with Bam, we finally arrived at the pizza pallor. I grabbed my keys and my phone as I laughed at Bam's last answer to the question I just asked him.

"Are you serious?!" I laughed.

"Ha-ha don't make fun of me."

I took a breath and calmed down my laughing. "Okay. Okay. I'm good." I unbuckled my seat belt and then when I looked back at him he was just smiling at me.

I tucked a stand of hair behind my ear and smiled back. "What?"

He looked as if I just snapped him out of a thought. He looked away for a quick second and and then looked back with an amused look on his face. "I left my body guard at the shop."

I looked at him in shock. "Oh my God! Are you serious? S-should we go back and get him?" I asked unsure.

He chuckled. "No, don't worry. Nothing too bad can happen. It's Hollywood, celebrities walk around everyday." He chuckled.

"You have a point but I've been living here for over two months now and I've never seen one just walking around." I giggled.

"Well I'm the first one you've seen." He laughed.

"Ha-hah. Alright Mister Margera, let's go get some food."

He chuckled and followed me into the restaurant.

When we got in, we were seated immediately.

"Wow. usually this place takes like ten minuets or so to get a seat." I mentioned.

Bam chuckled. "Are you forgetting you're with a celebrity?"

"Oh!" I laughed. "My mistake." I blushed.

"May I take your order?" The waitress in grey, loose short shorts and a tight black tank top said as she swung by our table. Her face was covered by ten pounds of makeup and I just couldn't stand it. Then again most people in LA get dolled up like this. I'm just not used to it.

"Uhm. . ." Bam scanned the menu.

I already knew what I wanted so I didn't need to look through anything. I smiled at Bam as he couldn't decide what to get, but I was patient and waited for him to order first. I then glanced up at the waitress. I got annoyed to see her licking her lips at Bam. So what if he was famous? Doesn't mean that you should flirt with him. There's many other guys here and she picks Bam just because he's famous.

"Oh I think I'll have the three meats on mine." He smiled as he looked back at me.

It was like he had a sparkle in his eyes. I smiled back as I realized that his eyes were very blue.

"Nice choice. I love that one myself." The waitress piped up.

Bam then looked back up to her. "Cool." Was all he said before he brushed her gaze off of him.

She grinned at him as if he just complimented her. I don't understand how some women can be so dumb. No offense, I don't even know this woman but the way she's acting right now is just. . .ugh!

"What're you getting?" She asked me in a passive tone.

"The vegetable toppings."

"My name's Natalie by the way." She said to Bam. "Your food should be ready in a few minuets. Before she left, she just had to winked towards Bam. That just made me want to gag.

"Wow, is it just me or are all the waiters and waitresses this nice over here?" He asked me sarcastically.

I laughed at his remark. "Nah, it's just you."

"Hey so mine turn to ask a question." He smiled.

"Oh jeez." I giggled. "Okay shoot." I smiled as I folded my hands neatly on the table.

"Okay. . .do you have a middle name?" He chuckled.

"Oh boy, what a question." I laughed. "No."

"Just Magda?"

"Just Magda." I smiled.

"Heh- okay. Magda, where'd you move here from?" He asked sipping his drink.

"New York." I smiled taking a sip of my water.

"New York, aye? That's not too far away from where I live."

"Oh really? Where'd you live?" I asked him.

"West Chester, Pennsylvania."

"Oh wow. Yeah. . . I think Kat might have mentioned that to me."

He sipped his drink again. "Yeah? Dose she talk about me a lot?" He laughed.

"Heh-heh. She was just so excited that you were coming she just had to tell me about you. I almost feel like I've known you for as long as she has." I giggled.

"Ha-ha. Wow. I feel special." He smiled.

Suddenly our "lovely" waitress, Natalie, came back, but this time she brought our food.

She slipped my plate in front of me and placed Bam's plate in front of him with a huge smile.

"The chef put a little extra chicken in there for yah." She grinned at him.

"Tell him I said thank you." He smiled back up at her.

"Hey you're Bam Margera ,right?" She asked.

"Yeah." He nodded.

She gasped. "Oh! I totally knew it was you. Can I have and autograph?!" She asked.

I could tell Bam was annoyed by this by the way he just rolled his eyes at her. "Sure."

"Awesome! Here." She said bending down, pushing her cleavage in front of his face, as she placed a piece of paper down next to his plate. She handed him a pen and he signed it quickly and handed it to her."Thank you so much, Bam. I'm a huge fan, really."

"Thanks. Really. It was nice to meet you, bye." He said with a smile as he picked up his pizza and took a nice bite of it.

"Wow she just throws herself at you and you don't care." I chuckled.

He did the same. "I don't care cause she's too easy. I hate girls like that."

"Please don't take this the wrong way, but I thought you would've like, I don't know, loved trash like that."

" All that stuff on Jackass and Viva La Bam are just acts. Like when we get girls and stuff I'm not the one flirting with them and stuff I leave that crap to the other guys." He smiled.

"I guess I thought wrong..." I grinned back at him.

"You're not the first." He grinned back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took so long :(