Sequel: Nothing Else Matters
Status: This is Done and we are happy to say we continued it.

Girl I Know

Chapter 20

Carter’s POV

Zacky sat down as I closed the drapes. I took a deep breath before I turned to him. “What did you want to talk about?” Zacky asked, not being able to look at me. I walked closer to him but he was looking at his hands.

“Us,” I said simply, he didn’t say anything. “Will you fucking look at me?” I snapped, he looked up and I didn’t recognize the person looking back at me.

I walked in front of him and he just looked up at me. I straddled him and he didn’t push me off. “Isn’t this what you want?” I asked as I grinded against him, placing my hands on his shoulders and digging my fingers into his back.

“Carter,” he said my name, I just kept on grinding until he placed his hands on my waist stopping me. “Stop this,” he said, keeping his eyes closed.

“It’s this what you were dreaming of when you saw me on stage, to have my body to do as you please,” I whispered in his ear, dropping a kiss right below it.

“Carter,” he said, his voice pleading me to stop.

“Oh, come on, what’s wrong with a night of fun?” I asked, knowing exactly what I was doing to him I could feel it, through the thin material of my underwear, my skirt bunched up around my waist.

“You don’t want this,” Zacky said leaning his head back. His hands digging more and more into my hips.

“How do you know what I want?” I leaned back, making sure he was holding me.

“This isn’t you,” he said opening his eyes as I went back to his neck and planted kisses. His hands flew to my shoulders.

“What would you say, if I said, this is the new me?” I asked letting my hands run over his chest.

“I’d say, you’re lying,” Zacky threw back at me, as drunk as he might of been before I had come into the bar, I knew he was sober.

“Nah, I don’t lie, you just have to know how to ask me questions,” I smirked at him biting my lip. I moved my hips a little and my hands went to his belt buckle. I was willing to do anything to prove to him that I was what he wanted.

“Ok, why are you doing this?” Zacky asked me. He grabbed my wrists.

“Oh, you want to be in charge,” he raised his eyebrow at me as I spoke, “Alright. I’m doing this because I’ve wanted you from the first moment I set eyes on you,” I said and his grip softened. “But to you I was just another chick, at a show, then I became one of the guys, it didn’t hit me till I saw he walking down those stairs, this is what you want.”

His face flashed with anger, his hands dragged my hands to his fly. “You think I only get this when you’re dressed like this?” he asked. I didn’t know what to say.

“You think it was easy for me to not drag you across the bar from Johnny’s bar when I saw you with that guy?” his voice was full of venom. His lips hit my neck, his snake bites making me shiver. He moved my arms to my back, grabbing them with one hand while the other traveled to my dress.

“Zacky,” I said as his hand undid the button of my dress, and moved my zipper down. Exposing my front side to him, his mouth moved down my throat to my chest, to the top of dress, his tongue going under my dress, pulling it down with his teeth.

“Yeah?” He stopped and looked up at me. I let my head fall to his lips and I got what I had dreamt of for 2 years. To feel his lips upon mine. I felt my head swim with so many thoughts but we kept on kissing, getting to know each and every part of each other.

After what seemed like forever, he stopped kissing me and picked me up, placing me on the couch. He stood up fixed himself, and left me there. Half naked in the purple booth. I was stunned, tears falling out of my eyes, but I managed to zip my dress back up.