Boulevard of Broken Dreams

(02)

Image
Gerard ^
Image
Zacky ^
Image
Hayley ^
Image
Cassadee ^

Image

xxxx

My mouth drops. “You talked to d-dad?” I ask her.

She nods and I explode.

“You bitch! You didn’t fucking tell me?! You know what, I-I’m glad you’re sending us away! Who would want to live with YOU?! Me and Seriol are gonna go on just fine without you!” I yell at her. She lifts her hand and smacks me across the face.

“Don’t you dare talk to me like that! Take this.” she yelled at me, chucking a little folded piece of notebook paper at me.

I pick it up and shove it in my pocket.

The rest of the drive was silent.

When we arrive to wherever we are, I storm out of the car. Seriol follows me, while Mom goes and talks to someone. Probably talking shit about us again.

“Van. Van! Slow down!” Seriol yells from behind me. I stop and look down at my feet.

“Why does she do this to us, Seriol?” I ask him.

“I don’t know. Who cares? I mean, look at this place! It’s awesome!” he yells.

I scoff and take the PEZ dispenser out of my pocket. I open it and pop a pill into my mouth. Yeah, I steal drugs. That’s true.

“Hey! Give ‘em up!” my brother yells at me.

I chuckle and toss him the PEZ dispenser.

“’K. Let’s go check out this place.” I tell him.

We walk back over to where my mom is, and stand at least 10 feet away from her.

“Seriol. Vanyx. These are the instructors. Respect them.” my mom tells me and my brother. I look at the 2 dudes and 2 chicks that are standing 5 feet from me and my brother.

Gerard Way, Zacky Vengeance, Hayley Wiliams, and Cassadee Pope.

I look over to Seriol and his jaw drops.

I scoff and roll my eyes. What, they think they’re so cool because they’re all famous and rich and shit? Shoot me. My mom leaves us to bond. Great…

“Okay,” Cassadee says, all too peppy, “How about we go see your roommates?”

We’re not babies, chick.

“How about I throw you and your expensive shoes in that pond?” I say, mocking her tone.

She crosses her arms and Zacky walks over to her and hugs her shoulders. Hayley walks over to me and says, “Listen kid, you better be freakin’ good or you’re gonna end up with the little kids. Got it?”

I smirk. Does she really think that’s gonna scare me off? Ha.

“Yes ma’am!” I lie. I raise my hand to my forehead in a salute position.

Gerard and Seriol chuckle and I smile. Hayley walks back to the others.

“Gerard, this one’s yours.” Zacky said.

Ha. Wimp. Afraid of a 17 year-old, just because he could kill you with sticky notes? Sad…

“WOO! I’m Gerard’s! So…,” I walk over to him and rub his arm up and down, “What now?” I wink at him and Seriol laughs.

I can tell Gee is trying to hold his laughter in, so I poke him in the side and he bursts out laughing. This is my type of guy…

“Dude! That’s sick! He’s like 8 whole years younger than you! And did I mention, he’s a dude!” Zacky yelled.

Oh no he di’int… He did NOT just play the ‘homophobe’ card! Ohh, he’s gonna freakin’ get it…

“So, you’re a homophobe, eh? That don’t make me too happy…” I say, looking down at the grass.

“Uh… yeah. It’s gross!” he yells.

That’s it.

I sprint over to him and leap on his back and wrap my legs around his waist. I pull his hair. The other instructors notice me getting violent, probably because I’m gripping his throat now, and he’s choking. They run over to us, and try to pull me off him.

Grr.

I smack each of them across the face, other than Gerard, of course.

As they all wallow in pain, I jump off Zacky and watch them suffer.

“Van… shit.”

Oh no.

I look behind me and Seriol’s baby-blue eyes are filled with tears. I automatically run away, out of habit.

How could I do that to Seriol? He’s already seen so much and he’s still young. He didn’t need to see that from me… I throw myself at the ground, asking for Hell’s acceptance. After all, I’m just one big sin. I rip the cross necklace off my throat and chuck it at a tree. I don’t deserve God watching over me. Maybe everything my mom has ever done or said to me… is true. Maybe I am a failure and a disappointment… I feel my cheeks get wet finally. I crawl over to the nearest tree and lean up against it. I take my teal iPod out of my pocket and put my headphones in my ears. Scream by Tokio Hotel is blasting in my ears. I put my head into that little spot in between my knees and sigh.

I’m an idiot.

I‘m so stupid.

I should die.

The third time I think it, I actually convince myself.

I hate myself.

I put my head up against the tree and hug myself, trying to keep everything inside. I’m not a softie. Never was. Never will be. Ready, Set, Go by Tokio Hotel is playing now.

I yawn and within ten minutes, I’m asleep.

xxxx

ImageImage
♠ ♠ ♠
Again, it got deleted for some reason. O.o So, I had to find new icons. Comment again, or subscribe or rate or whatever. Thanks.