Boulevard of Broken Dreams

(06)

Image
^ Jinx

Image
^ Jinx's gang

Image
^ Marilyn Manson (therapist)

xxxx

Walking down the hall.

Now I’m walking down the stairs.

Now I am at a thick black door. First reaction: HELL! Well, I mean, it has a black door. I don’t know. I think I’m still high off of Vanyx’s lips. My God, how I love his lips.

I notice I’m staring at the door.

I open the door and walk inside, pushing the door shut behind me.

“Hello Mr. Zaycin. Take a seat.”

You’re probably wondering who that voice was, huh? No? Well, I bet you are NOW. Still no? God dammit, just shut up! It’s Marilyn Manson. Yep, he’s the therapist. Not a wise choice, I know, but everyone loves him, so what the heck.

I sit down in a black spinny chair, and start going in circles. WHEE!

“Rain? Are you alright?” Mr. Manson asks me. I stop the chair, and look at him.

“Couldn’t be better!” I yell, kicking my feet in the air. He gives me a look, like, ‘oh is that right’.

“Okay, okay, okay. I have had a few tiny sniffs of nail polish! But, that’s not it. My roommate, Vanyx Jazzton, is super-gorgeous, and we’re kind of together. Well, I don’t know. We kiss and stuff, and he told me he really likes me, so… yeah.” I tell a now interested Marilyn Manson.

“I’m assuming you’re…” he says, stumbling to find the right word.

“Gay? Yes. Yes I am.” And I raise my wrist up and show him the wristband I had gotten from Hot Topic a few years back. It was rainbow with the word ‘GAY’ on it.

“Ah. I see. So, you like Vanyx? Is he truthful to you?” he asks me. I scoff.

“Duh.” I mumble. Mr. Manson sits back in his chair.

“Huh.” he says. I look up at him.

“What is it?” I ask him, trying to sound uninterested.

“Oh nothing,” the corner of his mouth turns up, “Just, how do you know he’s not lying and off with someone else? Maybe he’s sucking face right as we speak…”

My mouth fell to the floor. Did Marilyn Manson, my therapist, just say ‘sucking face’?

And what if Van is with someone else? Why did his lips taste like mint? Why did he look out of breath when I walked in the room?

But, what if he’s not?

Yeah, he’s not. I doubt he likes someone else…

“You’re crazy, Manson…” I say, standing up now. I walk out of the room and walk out of the mansion. I find a little patch of grass around a few little boys, probably six or seven years old, and of course, they all run away. Good. Be afraid, be very afraid…

I take out my phone and text Vanyx.

This is what I write: hey van, I not in th. anymore, outside, come find me? we need 2 talk.

Too serious? Yeah, you’re right. I backspace it all and write: lets go out.

Better. I hit Send and stand up.

But, I fall back down. I scream, as I notice there’s someone on top of me. The person covers my mouth and I bite their finger. No one puts their hand on my mouth…

“Dude! You bit me! Guys, he bit me!” the dude yells. He has a nice voice.

There’s some distant yelling from who I’m assuming, is ‘guys’.

“No way! I’m not a perv like you!“ the dude on my back yells.

“Um.. hello?!” I say the best I can. The guy gets off me and puts a hand down to help me up. I take his hand, and he pulls me up. I brush myself off, being covered by leaves.

“Hey. Come here. Be quiet. And, no biting.” the dude tells me. He grabs my hand, and we run over to the fence. What, so he attacks me, puts his hand on my mouth, and now he’s gonna get me in trouble?! I don’t think so…

“I’m not leaving…” I tell him, firmly. He laughs and waves at ‘the guys’ to come here.
Four guys run over to us, and start mumbling and whispering stuff to each other.

“Guys! Cut it out! He’s already scared. Shut up!” the dude who was on me says. I look at him. He has black hair with white in it, pretty pale skin, and… sweaty hands?

I look down at my hand, who is still locked onto his. I struggle to get it out of his, and he willingly lets go.

“Thanks.” I mumble, not so lightly.

He blushes and turns towards the tallest of the guys.

“Do you have it?” he asks.

The other dude nods and takes something out of his pocket.

“What is it?” I ask, curiously.

“Nothing. Just swallow it.” the dude says to me. I shake my head and he throws it on the ground.

“Fine. Then we’ll just have to do this the hard way…”

And I blacked out.

*A few hours later*

Ugh… where am I?

I sit up and I notice my head is throbbing.

“Ow.” I say.

“He’s awake, Jinx.” someone says.

I look around. I’m in someone’s room. Great… I look over to where the voice was coming from and there’s a guy sitting on the pillows of the bed I’m on.

“Amazing. Really, amazing.” That familiar voice struck through the room.

“What are you talking about?” I choke out.

“You. You were amazing. Pleasurable enough for my liking.”

I shake my head at him.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about.” I tell him.

His eyes glance down towards my bottom half, and I look down.

No wonder I’d been getting a breeze!

I scoff, and pull up my heart boxers and skinny jeans. I flip him off and walk towards the door.

I walk out the door, only to walk into something.

“OW!” I yell.

The door opens from behind me, and someone says, “This is the closet, smart one.”

I blush and walk out. Everyone is laughing, obviously. I can feel the tears welling up in my eyes, but fight them back. Jinx walks right in front of me and whispers, “Scared yet?”

I clench my teeth and give him a good knee to the groin. He falls in pain, and I run out the bedroom door as fast as I can.

“Get him!” I hear Jinx yell.

Three pairs of feet are sprinting behind me, I can tell.

I throw myself over the staircase and run down them, to outside. I run all the way to the fence on the perimeter of the institute and start climbing up it. I’m almost to the top, when one of the guys grabs my shirt and pulls me back down. I fall on my back, and the guys start kicking my sides. Thankfully, the tears still don’t come.

“Come on bitch! Cry!” one of the guys yell at me. I shake my head at him and they kick me harder.

“Oh!” I scream in pain. I hear someone behind us, and the guys stop kicking. I try to get up, but everything hurts.

“Oh, bitch… You’re gonna get it now…” Jinx says.

I clench my teeth and ball my fists up. Jinx sits on me again, like before, and backhands me across the face. I grimace. He’s touching my face again?!

“What do you want with me?” I ask Jinx. He leans down, so is chest is on mine.

“All I want is you. And you’re not giving me that, so this is what happens. Now, you can let me have you, or you can be in more pain than you already are. What’ll it be, Rain?” he tells me.

I bite my lip and say, “No.” Jinx sits back up and takes a pocketknife out of his back pocket. He pulls up my shirt and places the knife on my stomach.

“Boys? What are you doing out here? It’s late! Get back inside now!”

Thank you, God.

Jinx and the guys look up at Gerard, who’s coming towards us, and they move away from me.

“Holy sheet! What happened to you, Rain?! Boys, did you have anything to do with this?” Gerard says. The guys shake their heads and run back towards the mansion. Wimps…

“Here. Let me help you…” Gerard pulls me up and into his arms. I wrap my arms around his neck and he walks back over to the mansion. Unfortunately, we’re headed to the infirmary. Ugh… I hate nurses.

“You have to lie here until I can find the nurse.” Gerard tells me. Then he walks towards the door and mumbles, “She’s probably drunk as a skunk…”

I chuckle, remembering that 1990 movie about an evil clown. What was it…? IT. That was like the best movie ever.

I sigh and look down at myself. Wow… Am I really that fragile?! I have purple bruises and scrapes all over me, and it looks like my arm is out of place. Ugh…

About seventeen painful groans, two nose itches, and a humming of Life On Standby by Hawthorne Heights later, Gerard walks back in the nurse’s office, nurse-less.

“Well, couldn’t find the nurse. So, you’re gonna have to bear with my two weeks of First Aid training.” he tells me.

Gulp.

Gerard walks over to the purple latex gloves and puts a pair on, and goes searching for something.

“Whatcha lookin’ for, Gee?” I ask him.

He yells back, “Neosporin.”

I turn my head to the right, and laugh.

“It’s right here, dude.” I tell him between chuckles.

He walks out of the little closet thingy, and blushes.

“Oh right. I knew that.” he says.

I laugh and Gerard sits on this little stool thing, and rolls himself over to the bed I’m laying in. He pulls my shirt up and over my head, and throws it on the floor. He examines my body, then opens the tube of Neosporin. He puts some on his finger and rubs it on one of the cuts on my torso.

“Ugh. It’s cold.” I mumble. He smiles, then rubs the jelly on the other cuts on my upper half.

When he’s done, he sits straight up in the stool thing, and looks at me.

“What?” I say.

“Um… do you wanna do your legs yourself?” he asks me, uneasily.

I chuckle and shake my head at him.

“Um… I don’t think I’m in a good enough condition to do that…” I tell him.

He looks down and blushes.

“Come on, Gee. I kinda wanna go to bed!” I exclaim.

He looks back up and starts unbuttoning my skinny jeans. He pulls them off my legs, gently and tosses them next to my shirt. He puts more of the Neosporin on his finger and rubs it on one of the cuts on my ankles. Then he does all the other cuts on my lower legs. When he gets to the edge of my boxers, he pulls the edges up, so he can put some of the jelly on the cuts around my groin, and I shiver.

“You okay?” he asks me. I nod and he continues rubbing it on my legs. When he’s done, Gerard pulls a blanket over my body, and kisses my forehead.

I can’t resist. I have to… I can’t… I need to.

I grab his chin with my hand and press my lips to his, softly.

He’s into it, I can tell, but he pulls back after a few seconds.

“I-I’m sorry.” he mumbles at the floor.

I smile and say, “It’s not your fault. It’s no one’s fault. It was… a ‘thank you‘.”

He smiles and starts to walk towards the door.

“WAIT!” I yell. He turns around and smiles.

“Um.. could you stay with me tonight?” I ask him. He sighs and nods.

I scoot over as much as I can, without injuring myself, towards the wall, and Gerard climbs under the blankets with me. He turns on his side, and I close my eyes.

“Night Gee.” I whisper.

All I hear is snores coming from my right.

Ah, I’ve fallen in love again.

I’m so dead…

But, I don’t care.

All I care about right now, is that I’m sleeping with Gerard Fucking Way! And I’m basically naked!

No… shut up! He’s 8 years older than you! Besides, you love Vanyx. No one else.

My mind drifts on to thoughts about Vanyx, and I find myself crying and Marilyn Manson’s words rush through my head over and over again.

Is he fooling around with someone else?

I sure as hell hope not.

For his sake.

xxxx
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry there's no icons, i was too lazy to find some and the ones i found didn't really go with the chapter. Comment, r8, whatever. Thanks. chap. 7 will eb back in Van's POV. and we're gonna learn Rain's past. DUN DUN DUN! lol