Boulevard of Broken Dreams

(08)

xxxx

“Kellie! Wait up!” I yell. I just got done breakfast with Rain, and I lied to him and said I have therapy. But really, I just want Kellie’s lips again.

Kellie stops walking, and turns around, smiling. I run over to him and wrap my arms around his waist. He kisses my face repeatedly, and I giggle.

“Who was that guy?” Kellie asks me when we start walking. I groan.

“Rain. My roommate. He thinks we’re together...”

“Oh.” he says.

I quickly add, “But we’re not.”

A smile spreads across Kellie’s face, and he takes my hand.

“Well, if you’re free, do you think maybe we could get something to eat together. Gerard and Cassadee have this thing once a month where they’ll take us older kids out somewhere to eat. If you don’t wanna hurt your roomie’s feelings, he could come with us.” He gives me another smile, and I watch my feet as we walk.

“Y-Yeah, I guess we could do that. What time?” I ask. I can already feel my stomach flip over at the thought of Kellie and Rain sitting at the same table. Eating dinner. With me. In the middle.

“Is that okay?” I look back up at Kellie. I was too in-thought about how dead I am; I guess I missed what time he said.

“I-I’m sorry, what time?”

“Probably around 10. The counselors usually wait until the littler kids are asleep.”

I nod, and we continue walking towards wherever we are headed. I can feel Kellie’s grip on my hand get tighter, as we approach a small black, shack-like building.

“Ow, Kellie. Where the hell are we going?” I say. His grip tightens on my hand even more and I swear I can feel a bone snap.

“HOLY SHI-” Kellie cuts me off by putting his lips to mine. Instantly, the pain in my hand goes away. I feel his hands linger on my ass and he picks me up. I wrap my legs around his middle and my arms around his neck. And let me just say this one thing; the boner in my pants, HUGE. I pull away from Kellie’s lips, to get one thing off my mind.

“I’m gonna sing, and don’t make fun of me.” I whisper in his ear, both of us still breathing heavily. He nods and I take a deep breath.

“‘Oh Kellie, I know our love is new. I barely know ya. I’ve fallen over you. It’s the way you do the things you do that make me fall in love with you. Kellie, are you in love with me too?’”

Kellie’s smile is as big as the Milky Way and after I finish singing, he starts in with the ‘ba da ba ba ba da ba ba da ba da’s and I laugh.

“Oh, you know I’m in love with you, Nyx. Why do you even have to ask such a silly question?” Kellie informs me. I smile at the pet name he’d come up with for me. Nyx. How did he know I’m obsessed with mythology?

I press my lips to his once again and he steps back, tripping on something and falls back, me on top of him.

“Well, hello there.” he mumbles.

I smile at him and sit up, my hands lingering on his chest.

“Just don’t rape me, okay, Nyx?” Kellie told me. I laughed and put a hand on his face, grinning.

“Not promising.”

I stand up, with Kellie following and we run into the mansion. We go up the stairs and burst into his room. Immediately, we start peeling each other’s clothes off and make our way to the bed. My phone rings obviously, and I groan. I flip open the phone and put it to my ear.

“Hello?”

“Van. Where are you? I went to Manson and asked him when you left, and he said you were never there. Are you with that Kellie dude?”

I wasn’t really paying attention to Rain on the phone, only because Kellie was rubbing my body up and down. I let out a really whore-ish moan, the remembered I was on the phone with Rain. I pushed Kellie off me and he fell off the bed. He jumped back onto the bed and onto me, making me throw the phone somewhere. We got... intimate... and Rain burst into the room, right as I let out a scream.

“Holy fuck!” he yelled.

Kellie got off me and laughed. “Haha. Holy fuck? Yes it was.” I couldn’t help but giggle at that.

“Hey Rain. I never said we were together. I said I wasn’t going to use you. And I didn’t I like you. But, I like Kellie too. And more than likely, whenever you call me, we’re fucking. So, you mind not calling? Thanks.”

It sounded a little mean, but oh well.

“Uh... okay.” he says, and walks out of the room.

I burst into laughter as does Kellie, and in between laughs, Kellie says, “You are so dead.”

I can’t wait for dinner.

xxxx
♠ ♠ ♠
To Monique for killing me about updating!!