Status: Completed

Bound by Love

We Rage Against the Toad! (Secretly of Course)

A few months had passed, and things at school became worse. Umbridge became the high inquisitor of the school, and there were a lot more students coming into her office for punishments.

She began to make more and more rules. The list went on and on. No gum, no smiling, no spells performed in or on school grounds, no Weasley's Wizard Wheezes, no games, no inter-house mingling(Gryffindors cannot hang with the Hufflepuffs, Ravenclaws cannot hang with the Slytherins, etc.), and above all, boys cannot be seen with girls.

I secretly sent Draco, Fred, George, Ron, Harry, and Neville a note to meet me and the girls in the Room of Requirement to talk. I passed Hermione, Rosie, and Ginny a note during one of our classes to meet up with us in the room also.

"Ok, by show of hands, who here is fed up with the rules toady has come up with?" I asked.

Everyone raised their hands. "I thought so... I mean, seriously! We learn jack shit in Defense Against the Dark Arts! We need to know how to defend ourselves from Voldemort! Time is of the essence, and already we have so little left!"

"I agree with Theresa!" cried Hermione. "There are more and more people being hurt by Umbridge! We have got to fight! We have to do something! At least for poor Hagrid's sake. The poor man almost got fired!"

"I say we build an army, a secret army..." said Harry, getting up and walking over to the mirror. "We can learn spells in here... I could teach you guys some stuff if you are up for it..."

"Harry, I highly doubt you will be any worse than Umbridge, and I am ready to do anything," I sighed.

"Does that mean you'll do me?" asked Fred jokingly as Rosie elbowed him in the gut. I gave Fred a death glare, and turned back to Harry.

"That is a really great idea Harry. We will all meet here at least once a week, and you will teach us defensive spells!" I said.

"I want to start right now!" cried Hermione, taking out her wand.

"Sure, why not?" said Harry smiling.
_______________________________________________________________________

Harry taught us how to conjure patronuses, and even though I had mastered that task last year, I could now control where I wanted it to go.

"Wow, yours is really cute Theresa!" said Harry as the pug patronus jumped up on him, trying to lick his face.

"I know," I said smiling. "Which one is yours?"

"Expecto patronum!" cried Harry. Instantly, a stag erupted from his wand. It stood there, nosing my pug patronus.

"It's beautiful..." I said to Harry.

"My dad was a stag animagus, I think that is why my patronus is a stag," said Harry.

"I think your dad would be proud to see how far you have come," I said, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey! Look at mine!" cried Ron.

Ron's patronus, a Jack Russell terrier, went running about the room, all hyper and what not.

"Hey! Keep it away from my otter!" cried Hermione, watching the terrier come close to the otter, and begin to growl at it.

"Bunny!" cried Luna, watching her patronus hop around the room.

"WICKED!" said the twins, whose patronuses were both very large dragons that blew out clearish looking flames.

"Mine's a horse!" cried Rosie, who started to pet her patronus.

"Hey, why is mine a toad?" asked Neville as his patronus hopped around from one end of the room to another.

"Will all of you get a hold of your patronuses?!" cried Harry as all of the patronuses began to roam all over the room.

Everyone waved their wands, and brought back their patronus.

"Draco, where is your patronus?" I asked, looking around.

"It's um... it's er-"

"EW! I think I found Draco's patronus!" cried Hermione.

Wrapped around Hermione's leg was a python patronus, obviously Draco's because of his Slytherin ancestry.

"Ooooh!" I shivered. I hated snakes. Always have, always will.

"And that concludes how you conjure and direct a patronus," said Harry. "Now remember, you use this only to defend yourself against a dementor."

Everyone began to leave the Room of Requirement but me and Draco. My patronus jumped into my arms, and started to lick my face. I petted my patronus, and laughed.

"You look so pretty when you laugh," said Draco, picking up his python patronus, and wrapping it around his shoulders. I shuddered at the snake patronus, and turned away from Draco.

"Erm- Draco... I hate to tell you this, but I really really REALLY don't like snakes," I said as nicely as I could.

Draco took out his wand, and in an instant, the python disappeared. "Tessie, I want to show you something... expecto patronum!"

Instead of the snake coming back, a pug, similar to mine appeared. It ran off to join my pug, and the two of them began to play.

"How did you-"

"Love can change anything," said Draco, looking into my eyes. "Even though patronuses are permanent, they can change to a lover's patronus."

"Aren't they cute together?" I said, chuckling as my pug, who was female, was being humped by Draco's male pug.

"Yes, you are cute," said Draco softly.

I kissed him gently on the lips. Draco began to pull me closer to him, and started to get more into the kiss. He bit my bottom lip, and pulled at it gently, begging for entrance, and I teased him for a bit. I finally opened my mouth slightly, and Draco began to explore my mouth.

The dogs around us went off in a corner, and began to cuddle next to each other, and fell asleep as Draco threw me against the wall, and began to kiss me all over my body.

"Oh Draco!" I said. "I cannot tell you how horrible it had been not being able to talk to you, see you, or even kiss you..."

"How do you think I feel?" whispered Draco into my ear. "If you only knew how I longed to kiss you, to take you in my arms, but I couldn't do it. All because of that toad!"

He kissed my neck, and I let out a soft moan. He had reached that special spot.

"Draco, it is late. We have to get to bed soon or else-"

"We can spend the night here..." said Draco as a bed popped out of no where. Draco pulled away, and sat on the bed.

"I-I can't. I-I don't want to fulfill the prophesy the sorting hat made... You heard what it said this year! And with Voldemort out and powerful, I don't need a baby on the way to make things any worse than what they are..."

I ran out of the room, leaving Draco alone in the Room of Requirement in a cold and lonely bed.