Status: Completed

Bound by Love

We Are Found Out

We continued to have our meetings in the Room of Requirement, and swore to each other that we wouldn't tell anyone. Always after Harry finished up his lesson, Draco would hang back, waiting for me, but I would always walk out of the room. I knew he wanted me, and I couldn't risk the chances of having a baby. It would only make things worse than what they already are.

"Draco, I want you and Theresa to practice the Disarming Spell," said Harry, pairing us up. Draco looked at me, and smirked an evil smirk.

"EXPELLIARMUS!" I cried first. Draco was thrown backwards, and I stood there, confidently.

"Kick ass!" said Fred and George, hi-fiving me.

"And that is why Death Eaters should be afraid of me..." I said, pointing towards where Draco lay in a huddled mass of entangled limbs, unable to move. I walked over to him and helped him up. "I still love you my Draco... I want you to know that..."

BOOM! BOOM!

I clung to Draco, afraid of what was causing the noise. "What is that noise?" I asked, terrified of what the answer was.

"I don't know Tessie, but I do know it is not gonna be good," said Draco, holding me close.

CRASH! In walked Professor Umbridge and several of her mini inquisitor cronies.

"I knew you all were in on a secret plan to try to take me down," said Umbridge with a deadly smile. "You have Vincent and Gregory to thank for exposing you. They have been watching you via invisibility cloak the whole time..."

"Crabbe? Goyle? How could you do this to me?" cried Draco as the mini inquisitors started to restrain the group. "I thought we were friends! What's going on here?"

"You see, Malfoy, we were tired of having you tell us what to do," said Crabbe. "We were happy when you left us for the girl. Since then, we have been waiting for the opportune moment to strike back at you, and well..."

"You sicken me!" cried Draco. "You rush off to Umbridge's side even though you and I know truly well that the two of you are in fact Death Eaters who were there the night HE came back!"

"Draco, you must be delusional," said Goyle with an evil smirk. "Turning to Potter's lunatic state aren't you?"

"Leave him alone!" I cried. "Let us go!"

"Take the group to my office!" cried Umbridge.
_______________________________________________________________________

"So, which one of you has started this infernal group?" asked Umbridge, pointing a wand at everyone's throats.

"It was my idea!" I shouted.

"Tessie no!"

"Theresa, don't! It was my idea!" said Harry.

"Harry, shut up! Everyone knows it was MY idea," I said, looking into Harry's green eyes, as if to say, 'You need to continue to fight you-know-who... Don't risk yourself getting hurt.'

"Come with me Miss Smith," said Umbridge. "Crabbe, Goyle! Watch the rest of these hooligans."

She took me by the throat, and led me to her private office, and threw me down onto the floor. "What is Dumbledore's secret weapon against the Ministry?" she asked, wand pointing at me. "SPEAK! CRUCIO!"

I screamed out in pain, and there was a loud crash from behind the door.

Then silence for a few seconds, punctuated by my moans and cries. Then-

BANG! The door flew open, and there stood Draco, fuming, with his wand out.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER?" he roared, making Umbridge back into a corner.

I lay there on the floor, still in pain, and I looked up. There behind Draco in the doorway, was everyone from the group. Apparently, they overcame their restraints...

"You will not touch her ever again!" cried Draco, advancing towards Umbridge.

"OUCH!" cried Harry, clutching his scar. "He is getting stronger... I think I have a heading as to where he is at... MINISTRY! DEPARTMENT OF MYSTERIES! We have to go! I have got to find out what the hell he is up to!"

I pulled myself together, got up, and tore Draco away from Umbridge, and we locked her in her office. Oh, and yeah, I used my spell so only I could reopen the door...