Were just friends.

insert stupid title here

I was walking down the halls of my highschool. I sighed as found my locker, but just then I saw Max fall into the lockers beside me.
"Whats up Julez?" He asked.
"Nothing Maxi-pad." I had long sleeve shirt on, because my dad beat me last night.
Max noticed, but did say anything.
"Wheres Ronnie and Bryan?"
"Ronnie's late as usual. And bryan's taking a piss."
"Okay just wondering."
"Why don't you just tell Ronnie about your dad?"
"Because I don't want him to go crazy and kill someone."
"Well you know how mad hes gonna be when he finds out." Max said leaning against the lockers.
"He will also feel hurt, because I didn't tell him, and because he didn't see it himself."
"He will, but it's better you tell him."
"I will but not today."
"Fine."
Then I saw Bryan pulling up his zipper, and looking at some slut with a mean expression on his face. I laughed, and Max did too.
"Whats up Bry bry?" I asked.
"Nothing much, we should all chill today."
"Isn't that what we do everyday?" I asked.
Max laughed. Max has had a crush on me since forever, but we both agreed to be just friends. It just felt better. I mean ya Max was smoking hot, but I liked Ronnie. But I was the only one who knew that. I also had an Arch Enemy at our school. Her name is Ashley. Sounds like a tramp name huh? See her and Ronnie have been on and off for about six months now, and I told Ronnie that it's either me or her, because to be honest I hate the slut. Shes a fucking bitch. And he picked me of course. See hes kinda the school man bait. Which means every girl likes him. I can't blame them I'm one of those girls. We made our way into class, and sat down I got bored of sitting here.
Bryan and I were passing notes. See me and him sit in the back of the class, and Max sits in the front.
Bryan passed me a note.
I'm so fucking BORED Motherfuckieeee.
I laughed and said;;
Wow you too? I'm fucking shitting my brains out over here.
He wrote back;;
Is that even possiable? To shit out your brains.
I wrote;;
With me anythings possiable? You know this?
He just laughed, and the door flew open and a ronnie apeared.
"RADKE YOUR LATE AGAIN!" The teacher said.
"I'm sorry I had my period." He joked.
I laughed, and put my head on the desk.
I looked up and saw Ronnie's eyes next to my face.
"What loser?" I asked.
"Ouchie that hurt."
"Bull."
"Haha, sure whatever."
He kicked his feet up on the desk, and him and Bryan started passing notes.
"Max Green wake up !" The teacher yelled slapping the ruller on max's desk.
"Where am I?" He asked waking up "Oh." He said after.
Where have you been all morning? I passed Ronnie the note.
He read it and said;;
My car didn't start. I know what your gonna say stupid excuse, but it's true this time.
I laughed and wrote back
Well it's better then your I got attacked by leprechauns
He laughed and wrote
That happened.
I wrote back
Sure Radke
The bell rang and we all met up at by my locker.