Were just friends.

Omg I gots a laptops. YEAHSSSS.

"Okay so are we gonna chill today Radke i'm grounded I can't go home?" Max asked.
"I can't I gotta help my dad today."
I knew something was fishy, because him and his dad hate each other. And Ronnie can't lie to me, cause he knows i'm not stupid. I'm book smart, and i'm logical.
"Really Ronnie?" I asked.
He gulped, and nodded.
"I thought your dad and you didn't get along."
"Well where trying."
"Okay whatever."
We ended up just all going back to our own houses. I was bored out of my mind so I called Maxi.
"Hello." He answered.
"Eyyo. I'm bored."
"Blahhh, me too."
"Where did Ronnie go today?" I asked.
"I don't know with his dad I guess."
"But it's just not logical."
"Listen he can't lie to you, it's like impossiable."
I laughed I guess so then I head max's mom scream at him
"Get off the phone your grounded."
I laughed "Bye Max."
"Bye."
I laughed and hung up.
I knew Ronnie was lying to me.

Flashback
Ronnie and I were sitting in my back yard we were in 7th grade
"Ronnie."
He looked over "Yeah."
"Promise me something."
"Yes." He said smiling a fake smiled.
"Don't ever lie to me, I hate liars."
"I promise. Wanna pinky promise?" He said joking.
I shook my head no.


If he lies to me I'll be really hurt. I had to get over it..
My phone started vibrating. I looked at the screen it read Maxi-pad.
"Hello." I answered.
"Hey, My mom is leaving for the night I'm coming over in an hour."
"Haha alright. I'm getting chips and shit, because I know you eat and eat."
I could tell he was smiling "I love your house."
"I know you do."
"Okay I gotta go bye."
"Bye"
I started walking down to the store, while I was walking down. I spotted Ronnie. I hid behind a car and watched him. I could hear what was being said too.
"Hey babe." Ronnie said to Ashley as she came up and wrapped her arms around him.
"Hey. Wheres you whore of a friend Juliet?" She asked. I wanted to rip her hair out.
"I don't know. I don't really care either." He said.
My heart dropped.
I could here her voice get happier "And why is that?"
"Cause I don't like her, the only reason I hang around her is cause of Max and Bryan. To be honest shes a bitch, and she never meant shit to me."
I got up, and left. I texted Max, and told him he couldn't come over. He understood. Then my dad came through the door drunk off his ass. a few hours later
"What are you doing here you whore." He grabbed my arms, and pushed me into a wall. He punched me in the stomache. After he was done beating me, I fell to the floor and he left. I started crying. Just everything that happened today, put me off the edge.
My phone started buzzing I looked at the screen it read Rondawg.
I ignored it, and through my phone across the room. I hate Ronnie. I seriously hate him.
I went to bed, and cried myself to sleep. I woke up the next morning ready for school. I dressed in a long sleeve shirt so nobody could see my bruises, and some ripped jeans. I started walking to school. I walked in and saw Max and Bryan standing by my locker. I told them what I heard Ronnie say.
"I'm gonna punch him." Max said.
"Me too." Bryan said.
"I wanna tell him off first then you can have him." I laughed.
They nodded, they went to class early for some reason, I was still at my locker. I felt arms around me shoulder, and knew it was Ronnie. I looked at the tattoo he had gotten because of me it was on his hand and it said "J,S." On it for my name.
"Get off Radke." I said.
"What cawled up your ass and died?" He said leaning against the lockers.
"Why are you talking to me anyway I thought you said I was a bitch, and the only reason you hang out with me is because of Max and Bryan. But thats what I heard you saying to Ashley. I must not mean that much to you if you ditch me for her, and when I told you it was either her or me. You must of picked her, thats fine just don't talk to me ever again, and after all the shit she talked on me, and after how much I trusted you. Your a peice of shit Ronnie."
I slammed my locker shut, and walked to class.
♠ ♠ ♠
Long right.