Were just friends.

Ive been laying in the same place for five hours l

I was sitting in my room affraid to go in the livingroom. My dad was in there. I heard a car pull up, and Ronnie was in it.
"Hey come on." He yelled and honked the horn.
I smiled, and walked down the stairs, my dad saw me.
"Where are you going?" He said drunk.
"O-out."
"No your not." He got up, and grabbed my shirt, and pulled me to the floor, and started hitting me. After he was done, he smiled to himself and walked out the door. I just layed on the ground in pain. Ronnie came up to the door, seen me.
"Omg Juliet." He came over, and helped me up.
"Your not staying here. I don't care what you say your staying with me tonight."
I nodded.
We went out on the porch, and Ronnie set me down on the bench. He ran up and and got clothes, and the things I needed. and we left. Ronnie's dad loves me like his own.
His dad has been trying to get us to be together for a very long time now. But him and Ronnie don't get along to well. Ronnie's brother Chase is sweet too. We were riding back to Ronnie's house and he took off his hoodie, and told me to put it on. I did. We ran up the stairs to Ronnie's house, and I layed down on his bed.
"I'm sorry." Ronnie whispered. Sitting next to me on his bed.
"It's alright don't sweat it."
"I'm still gonna kill Johnny for what he did. Like really hes dead."
I smiled and said "It's okay Ronnie it happened so long ago."
He looked down at me straight in the eyes and said "Listen I love you, Okay and I hate it when I see somebody I love hurt."
I smiled, and hugged him "I love you too Ronnie."
"Your amazing Julie, and what he did to you wasn't right."
"I know, but still I just don't think violence is the anwser."
"Haha it is with me, tomorrow after school when I see him. I'm killing him."
"Fine." I mumbled.
We got really bored so Max and Bryan came over. We ended up playing truth or dare.
"Max truth or dare." Ronnie said.
"Dare."
"I dare you to go outside, and streak the cars that come by."
"Okay." He stripped down, and ran across the street. and cars were honking at him, it was funny.
"Ronnie truth or Dare." Max said as soon as he got back.
"Dare."
Bryan and Max started whispering it each other. They nodded and max said
"I dare you to kiss Juliet."
Ronnie's eyes got big.
"for more then ten seconds."
I laughed, and Ronnie looked at me. I nodded that it was okay. He leaned over, and grabbed the back of my neck, and our lips met. Electricity shot through our bodys, I know he felt it too.
Max and Bryan high fived each other and said "Times up."
Ronnie pulled away, and what Max and Bryan didn't know was that Ronnie's tongue was in my mouth.
"Juliet Truth or Dare?" Bryan said.
"Dare."
"Okay so I dare you to lick Ronnie's feet."
"Why his feet? Have you seen those things lately?"
"Yes I have thats why I'm making you lick them."
I ended up licking his feet, and I ended up scrubbing my mouth clean after ward.
Max and Bryan went home, and Ronnie and me layed in his bed talked, but
We ended up falling asleep, we woke up the next morning tired.
I didn't care if Ronnie saw me naked to be honest. I had a bra on, so I didn't really care. I took my shirt off, and found my other one.
Ronnie whisled from the doorway. I laughed, and said "Did you like your view."
"I loved my view, my jeans got a little tighter." He laughed.
"Pervert." I laughed.
"Can you blame me really? A half naked girl is in my room. I'm a guy what can I do?"
"Oh shut up."
He got dressed, and he came downstairs.
"What took you so long?" I asked.
"I had some stuff to take care of after you changed infront of me." He said eating an apple.
"I shouldn't have asked."
He laughed, and we went in his car.
We pulled up to the school, and bryan and Max were in the front of the school.
"Wow man your early." Max said to Ronnie.
"I know right."
The day went by pretty slow. I lost Ronnie around the last period. I walked out to his car, and him and Johnny were standing there not fighting, but Ronnie was pretty damn close to punching him. I walked up, and I heard Johnny say "well she wanted it."
Ronnie grabbed him by the shirt, and pulled him down on the hood of his car and started beating on him. Everybody started crowding around, but then Johnny got Ronnie on side of the mouth. Max and Bryan came up to me.
"You okay?" Bryan asked.
I nodded. Ronnie really beat the hell out Johnny. I laughed, though because of how much damage he did. Ronnie looked up, and saw me. He came over, and pulled me into a hug.
We got back to Ronnie's house, and me and him were the only ones in Ronnie's house.
"Lets play halo." Ronnie said.
"Why so I can kick your ass?"
"Haha no."
He got the game out, and we started playing. I was beating his ass. He got pissed through the controller on the floor. I laughed and said "It's okay Ronnie, it's just a game."
He ignored me.
I laughed "Ronnie quit ignoring me."
"No." He said stubornly.
I sat in his lap, and looked at him. He was trying not to smile I could tell. He looked up at me and I smiled and said "see that wasn't to hard."
He got serious and he leaned in and kissed my neck, and then my jaw, then the corner of my mouth, and next was my lips, but he stopped before he kissed my lips. I could tell he wanted to kiss me though. So I grabbed the back of his neck, and pulled him forward. Our lips met, and he kissed back. He grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me deeper into the kiss. His tonuge ran across the bottem of my lip, and I granted it. We were making out heavily, and Chase and Ronnie's dad came through the door. But we didn't pull away.
"Go Ronnie." Chase cheered. I smiled, in the kiss.
Ronnie's dad saw that it was me he was kissing, and he said "Finally."
Ronnie smiled into the kiss. I pressed my lips harder against him, and he made a "ahm." Noise. Ronnie picked us both up off the couch, and he carried me to his room. Never breaking the kiss. I worked his shirt up over his head, and he did the same with me. He grabbed the zipper to my pants, and worked my pants down. I did the same with him, and soon we had no clothes on.
"You sure?" Ronnie whispered into my neck.
I nodded he grabbed a condom, and slid it on. He thrusted into me at a fast pase. I was moaning, and so was Ronnie.
Chase screamed up the stairs "Yay tap that ass Ronnie."
Ronnie moaned/yelled "Shut the fuck-k up-p Chase."
Ronnie's dad, and Chase laughed downstairs.
I was close, and so was Ronnie, then we both came at the same time. He rolled off me, and to the side. He grabbed me, and pulled me over to him.
"Julie I love you." He whispered in my ear.
"I love you too Ronnie." I said pecking his lips.
"You wanna be my girlfriend?" Ronnie asked.
"Of course Ronnie."
He smiled, and kissed me. We fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
THIS ONE IS LONGGGGG.