Were just friends.

Blahhhhh.

Ronnie's p.o.v
Juliet was still in the hospital. Shes been out all day, they gave her some heavy drugs to knock her out.
Max and Bryan were still at the hospital, they told me to go home and get some rest. They wouldn't take 'no' for an answer. I haven't slept in like two days. On my way back in my car, I was nodding off a bit. I was really tired, when I made my way home I passed out on my bed. It was 11:30 a.m. When I went to bed, I woke up at 3:30 P.m the next day.
"Fuck I slept along time." I said to myself.
I went downstairs and Chase and my dad were sitting on the couch.
"Hey son hows Julie?" My dad asked.
"Shes uhm... not to good."
"What even happened?" Chase asked.
"Well that asshole Johnny the one I have been fighting with, he saw her walking and tried to rape her, but he beat the fuck out of her instead. Max saw him trying to do it, and he beat the fuck out of him." I explained.
My dad and Chase both had an "0_0" face.
"He tried to rape her?" Chase said gripping the end of the couch. See Juliet is like a part of our family. My dad loves her, and so does Chase and David. So if something happens to her, they treat it like a family issue.
"Well Chase he raped her before, and I beat the fuck out of him. But see I guess I have to do it again, just ten times as bad."
"I'm helping you Ronnie." Chase said.
"I don't need help."
"No, but Julie means alot to me."
"I know fuck head she means a lot to me to. But I wanna take control of this myself." I said.
"Well listen if you need help, i'm here."
"I know."
"Listen son, were all here." My dad said getting up and hugging me "That girl is like a daughter to me, so you give that Johnny kid what he deservses."
"Oh trust me I will. I'll be back."
I went to the field at school, cause I knew Johnny would be there.
I waited outside, I stood against my car waiting for him.
I saw him.
"Hey." I screamed. He smirked, and walked over to me.
"Yeah Radke?" He said, I laughed because I saw the cut Max left on his face.
"Your a fucking pussy." I said. Getting closer to him.
"Why is that?"
"Because you put your hands on my girlfriend, but you won't fight me."
After that I punched him, I kicked him, I did everthing possiable. I swear he was spitting teeth.
I just can't believe that he would do that to her, after I beat his ass the first time. I mean you just don't touch her, I'll kill you if you do plain out and simple. But heres the thing, if trys anything again. I'll seriously kill him.