Status: This story is pretty much permanantly on hiatus. I've just lost any and all inspiration. Sorry

A Story With a Very Dumb Title...

Lor's POV

The weekend came slowly and when it did it was with great relief. I couldn’t handle them any longer. By them I mean Bill Kaulitz (my boyfriend ^-^) and Joe Jonas. Joe had not-so-graciously accepted that I was no longer single. And he took every opportunity to flirt with me. So naturally Bill took every opportunity to show off that we were dating. Boys!

I woke up Saturday on Elizabeth’s bedroom floor. Mae’s legs were draped over mine and Elizabeth was using my back as a pillow. We’d spent the night eating junk food, and watching every awful movie from b-rated horror to David Bowie…actually those are the same thing. I looked at the clock, 2:45. Dang, we slept late.

“Wake up lazy asses. Get up!” Mae rose for a minute then blinked at me and laid back down. Elizabeth didn’t move. “Guys, get up. It’s almost 3.”

Mae groaned, “Yeah…il-ge-u.”

“Sorry I don’t speak mumble.”

She stuck her tongue out at me and sat up.

Elizabeth rolled over and opened one eye, “It’s early. Go back to sleep.”

“Oh, Elizabeth I forgot to tell you…Strify called you about an hour ago.”

She flew off the floor towards her phone. I rolled on the floor laughing while Mae giggled, still only half-awake.

“I hate you!”

I ducked to avoid the cell-phone that came flying towards my head, “Looks like somebody’s got a crush.”

“Shut up, I do not.”

“So it’s true?” Mae giggled.

“What did I just say? NO! He’s too old for me anyways.”

“Only 4 years. That’s not so bad.”

“It would still be pedophile until I turn eighteen anyways.”

I threw in “That’s only a couple months!”

“True but…WHY are we even having this conversation? I do NOT have a crush on Strify!”

“Girls? Are you up yet?” My mom walked into the room, “I thought I heard you talking. Since you’re up now I think you’d be interested to know that there are two young men waiting downstairs for you Lor.”

Elizabeth and Mae smirked at each other, “TWO Lor? You’ve been busy.”

“Shut up guys. Who are they?”

My mom grinned, “Bill and Joe.”

My mom left the room as me and the girls groaned.

We dressed quickly, all wanting to get downstairs before they killed each other.

When we got downstairs Bill jumped off the couch and grabbed me in an obviously over-enthusiastic obnoxious hug. Joe glared at him full on.

“So, would you two PLEASE tell Elizabeth to just go after Strify since she likes him?” I said, twisting out of Bill’s grasp but leaving his arm around my shoulders. (Hey! He is my boyfriend!)

Elizabeth opened her mouth to protest but Bill shouted out, “He’s too old for you!”

She glared at him. Her mouth opened and closed itself a few times before she growled and mumbled, “He’s only a year older then you!”

“Yes, and he’s a year too old for you.” Bill answered, “I will not have my little sister dating a pedophile.”

“Since when am I your little sister?”

“Since now.”

“Uhm…okay. But I really don’t think Strify is too old.”

I smirked at her, “But you admit you like him?”

Elizabeth turned red and stumbled over her words, “I mean…pffft…I don’t like Strify. But…but if I did I don’t think he’d be too old…Yeah that’s what I meant!”

“Sure you did.”

Elizabeth stuck her tongue out at me and tromped out of the room towards the kitchen. Mae and Joe were sitting on the couch talking about god-knows-what. Huh…I hadn’t noticed them until just now.

“So…I was just like ‘Don’t worry little girl!’ and I lifted the tree away and her cat escaped.”

Mae rolled her eyes, “FAAASCINATING.”

Joe continued, looking in my direction and talking conspicuously loud. Not Inconspicuously. No, he was pretty obvious.

“And this morning me and my brother went to the gym. Yeah, I can bench twice my body weight.”

“That is just wonderful. Thank you for that thrilling tale…Uhm…Lor, I think we should go do something today. I really can’t stand sitting inside listening to this guy trying to impress you.”

Bill laughed rudely and Joe looked like he’d been slapped in the face.

“I…I…now just a second I wasn’t…”

“Save it Jonas, you’re more obvious than a fart in Church.” Elizabeth said, re-entering the room with a piece of toast in hand.

“Really Elizabeth?”

She smiled, “Hey, I was raised by rednecks. Sue me.”

I looked at the piece of toast in her hand pointedly, “Hey friendy, I really am starving and I haven’t had anything to eat in such a long time. And”

“Sure, whatever.” She threw the piece of toast to me, “Here you go.” She went back into the kitchen.

“I love you!” I called biting into the only healthy food I’d had since dinner two days ago. (Junk food is CRACK!)

“I KNOW!” She hollered back.

Bill laughed at me before grinning at the door, “I know what we can do today!”
♠ ♠ ♠
So I already have half of the next chapter. And I do apologize for the long wait. I promise I'll update sooner this time!