Status: This story is pretty much permanantly on hiatus. I've just lost any and all inspiration. Sorry

A Story With a Very Dumb Title...

Lor's POV

Somehow we ended up downtown in a concert hall. Bill and Joe glared daggers at each other until I could
not stand it anymore. “STOP BEING SUCH IDIOTS!”

Joe shook his head “No! I will win your love!” He jumped on stage and struck a pose Strify would be proud of, One of the techies flipped on the spotlight, “THROUGH SONG!” I groaned as my helpful friends collapsed into the front row of chairs giggling.

Bill stomped on stage with a determined look on his face. I sat on an amplifier with a huff. Bill and Joe argued over what songs to sing, how they were going to switch off, who should decide the winner, blah blah blah…

TEN MINUTES LATER

They were finally interrupted by five more people entering the building. Strify strutted onto the stage. He linked arms with Bill and Joe (neither of which looked too thrilled about it).

“Elizabeth called and said there would be a sing-off so I thought I’d join the fun!”

I glared down at Elizabeth who grinned mockingly up at me, “I couldn’t resist!”

“Do you enjoy my pain?” I whined.

She grinned and the other around her all nodded.

Strify flipped on the microphone and announced “The lead singer showdown will now begin!” Out of the corner of my eye I saw Cinema Bizarre, Elizabeth and Mae all laughing and chatting. Atleast they’re enjoying this. *sarcasm*

So this is how it goes:
Strify sang.
Bill sang.
Joe sang.
Bill sang.
Joe sang.
Strify sang
And sang
and sang.
Bill interrupted
And sang.
Joe sang
Bill and Joe sang.
Bill sang.
Joe sang
Louder.
Bill sang louder.
Joe sang louder.
Bill discovered he Doesn’t have a career
In screamo.
Neither does Joe.
Strify sang.
Bill sang.
Joe sang.

I looked away from the idiots on stage but they landed, instead, on the pack of hyenas in the front row. Sometime during the chaos the rest of Tokio Hotel and the other two Jonas Brothers had shown up. And this was much more entertaining then the guys on stage because the Jonas Brothers were very nervous about the members of the other two bands. So this is what happens when you mix conservative and flaming? Awesome.

Anyways…I finally jumped off my amp and did everyone a favor. I unplugged it.

“Shut up! This is absolutely ridiculous!”

They didn’t hear me, wanna know why? Billiam and Joseph were too busy falling all over each other to get to me first, demanding to know who the winner was. I took one look at the two kicked puppies in front of me and knew who to choose as the winner. They stared up at me pitifully. Bill looked worried that his girlfriend would choose his “enemy” while Joe just looked desperate. That strange boy knew I never liked him. Why is he still trying?

“The winner, by a landslide, is…STRIFY!”

Judging by the hyena’s applause, they agreed with my choice. Strify bounced to my side grinning, “What did I win?”

I decided that I might as well make things even harder for the two losers, so I swooped over and planted a kiss on Strify’s cheek. The “audience” ooh-ed while Bill and Joe’s jaws went through the ground. Strify chuckled and skipped over to the others. Bill approached me nervously.

I hugged the scared rockstar, “Don’t worry, you’re still my favorite.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I literally just had my computer fixed 5 minutes ago. So you are very lucky I was motivated enough to update.