Status: This story is pretty much permanantly on hiatus. I've just lost any and all inspiration. Sorry

A Story With a Very Dumb Title...

Mae's POV

Nick Jonas lead me through the winding maze of hallways, pointing things out every now and again. I giggled when I realized how many girls would kill to be in my place. He turned at the sound of my voice.

“What? It’s just a coffee machine.” He said, waving his hand at the counter. I shook my head.

“I’m bored. Let’s do something fun!” I shouted running outside and skipping around people. Nick followed me, shaking his head.

“I’m supposed to show you around. We don’t have time to do anything, we have to do what we’re told.”

I pouted, “You sound like Elizabeth.”

He had clearly seen the show, “No I don’t! I‘m not that pessimistic.”

“Not her character, numskull.” I then spotted a shiny golf-cart, just inches away from my hand, the keys were still resting in the ignition.

“Let’s go. We are going to be late to the meeting.” He warned, following my gaze nervously. I giggled insanely.

“We can’t have that!” Then I leapt onto the golf cart, turning the key. Nick stood next to me shaking his head.

“No, we can’t! Somebody is using that! Mae, get off!”

I smiled and pressed my foot gently on the pedal. It lurched forward about 5 feet. Nick sighed and jumped on Next to me.

“Fabulous!” I cried, slamming my foot down as we flew forward. Nick was clutching the arm rest nervously as I skidded around the crowd. We zoomed past Lor and Joe, who were talking and wondering.

“Stop! That’s the building!” Nick yelled, as we skipped past the wardrobe center. I shook my head and went around another corner.

“Come on, don’t be such a priss!” We stopped just down the road, where an angry security guard was tapping her foot. Yes it was a girl, got a problem with that?

“Excuse me, but what do you think you are doing?” She demanded.

I blinked twice, “Uhm…one second.” I dragged Nick about ten feet away, “You can get us out of this!”

“What? How!” He demanded. I laughed.

“Flirt, distract her! You’re Nick Flippin Jonas! Enjoy it!”

Nick grimaced at me but walked back over to the guard. He spoke to her for no more than a second before he got back on the golf cart and pulled up next to me.

“I’m driving this time!”

“No fair!!!”

My cell phone rang at that very second.

“Helllooo?” I asked the piece of machinery.

“Where are you? You and Nick were supposed to be here five minutes ago!” Elizabeth scolded.

“Oh, sorry!” I said, “We’re almost there. See you in a second. Bye.” I hung up before she could say anything else.

“I’m late! I’m late! For a very important date! No time to say Hello! Good-bye! I’m late, I’m late, I’m late!” And I sang all the way to the costume fitting. Mwahaha.
♠ ♠ ♠
I will update again today because this chapter length makes me sad.